What's out tomorrow?

Nathan

Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
Indeed, what is out tomorrow for Dreamcast? Shadowman? Shenmue (uh...)?

Thanks,

Nathan

rafe

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
psychic force 2010 and some nfl american football game
Nathan <nath...@dial.pipex.comNOSPAM> wrote in message

KMx.

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
Ok, prepare yourself...........tomorrow....you can buy PSYCHIC FORCE 2012
!!!!

WOWOWOWO!

KMx.

note the sarcasm

Colm Cox

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
What the hell is going on with the release schedule?

Where's:
Marvel Vs. Capcom
Shadowman
Psychic Force
Evolution
Jimmy White's 2: Cue Ball
Worms: Armageddon
NBA 2000
NFL Blitz
Resident Evil 2 Plus
NFL Quarterback Club 2000
NBA Showtime

(all supposed to be out by now - I know some have been officially delayed but
the rest?)

Does anyone know where the hold up is? Is Sega playing silly beggars with
approval processes (like Sony did in the initial days of the PS). If anyone here
has any ideas as to what's going on I'd love to know. I've got 50 quit burning a
hole in my pocket but no game to buy....

Colm.

KMx.

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
Like I said, Psychic Force 2012 is out today.

Resident Evil 2 has been cancelled.
Most of the others are coming out real soon. December 10th

KMx

Colm Cox <cc...@elandtech.com> wrote in message

Warren

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
"KMx." <kurt...@kurtmolko.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Resident Evil 2 has been cancelled.

No it hasn't. It's due from Virgin Interactive late Jan/early Feb.

W.

KMx.

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Apparently, it's been cancelled for the US and Europe due to the fact that
by the time they had translated it again, Code Veronica would be ready. It's
coming out in Japan in a 3 disc set. A music CD, the game CD and a demo of
Code Veronica.

Thank You, over and out...

KMx.

Warren <war...@escape.compulink.co.uk> wrote in message

KMx.

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
That's according to Famitsu Weekly....

Rick Hodger

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
I watched as Nathan hammered "What's out tomorrow?" out on their keyboard...

> Indeed, what is out tomorrow for Dreamcast? Shadowman? Shenmue (uh...)?

Psychic Force 2012 is out today, and that's it. Even then, the branch of
GAME I work in only got two copies. Gah!

--
<sb>Rick Hodger - rick . thehub @ bigfoot . com
<sb>Anti Spam Sig - Remove the spaces

Rick Hodger

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
I watched as Colm Cox hammered "Re: What's out tomorrow?" out on their
keyboard...

> What the hell is going on with the release schedule?

> Where's:
> Marvel Vs. Capcom - Delayed til Jan
> Shadowman - Dunno
> Psychic Force - Out today
> Evolution - Dunno
> Jimmy White's 2: Cue Ball - Dunno
> Worms: Armageddon - 10th Dec
> NBA 2000 - 10th Dec
> NFL Blitz - 10th Dec
> Resident Evil 2 Plus - Supposedly out before end of month
> NFL Quarterback Club 2000 - Erm...
> NBA Showtime - Confusion...

One of those NFL and on of the NBA games are out next week, couldn't tell
you which cause I don't care much for computerised sports.

> (all supposed to be out by now - I know some have been officially delayed
> but the rest?)

> Does anyone know where the hold up is? Is Sega playing silly beggars with
> approval processes (like Sony did in the initial days of the PS). If
> anyone here has any ideas as to what's going on I'd love to know. I've got
> 50 quit burning a hole in my pocket but no game to buy....

The hold up for this week is...(tada!) Tomb Raider 4, no other company wants
to put their product up against it, they want to wait for the rush to die
off a bit so they have a better chance of getting in the charts.

--
<sb>Rick Hodger - rick . thehub @ bigfoot . com
<sb>Anti Spam Sig - Remove the spaces
<sb>

<sb>Famous last words: Hey, what does this button d--

Krystian Timmins

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
it has not been planned for the US
but it has appeared on the European release lists.
time will tell

"KMx." <kurt...@kurtmolko.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

KMx.

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
I reckon that since the US aren't getting it, we won't either. As you say,
it is still on the EB release list, but that thing is shite anyway...

KMx.

Krystian Timmins <Kr...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

wombat

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
In article <944190034.510.0....@news.demon.co.uk>, KMx.
<kurt...@kurtmolko.demon.co.uk> writes

>Ok, prepare yourself...........tomorrow....you can buy PSYCHIC FORCE 2012
>!!!!
>
>WOWOWOWO!
>
>KMx.
>
>note the sarcasm

Yeah, I got this plus UEFA footy and the south park game.
Psychic force sucks and I'd probably have more fun listening to the
south park CD...

--
wombat