Proenza Schouler PS1

www.86watches.net

Mar 14, 2012, 4:29:04 AM3/14/12
2012 the best replica watches and handbags
http://www.86watchess.com
2012 the best replica watches and handbags
http://www.86watchess.com
Top replica AAAAAA+ 1 to 1 quality.
If you have any questions, free to contact us:
lisaha...@yahoo.cn or watch...@foxmail.com

I know what you’re thinking. Why would I pick such an “ordinary” handbag as my favorite of 2011? Let’s face it, I absolutely love bright colors and unusual designs when it comes to handbags. Or at the very least, some funky hardware (Hello, Alexander Wang!). I write about them all the time. Sure they are fun, but truly loving a handbag long-term requires a little bit more than just bells and whistles. It has to be timeless and practical enough to wear with just about anything. This is why I chose the Proenza Schouler PS1 Large Satchel as my top pick for 2011!

I am a sucker for soft, supple leather. Almost all of my handbags are leather, although I do have a few fabric ones. I also love a classic, structured shape. Not too structured though, just enough to create a tailored look. That’s why I love the Proenza Schouler PS1 Large Satchel. It isn’t sloppy, but it isn’t uptight either… simply a great casual look that can be dressed up a little if need be. I am also a sucker for messenger styles and this one is the perfect size for toting around a laptop. You really can’t go wrong with this handbag. It’s a bit of an investment, but definitely something worth treasuring for many many years!

url:http://myreader.co.uk/gp/1056-1.aspx