How to cancel CAMRA membership?

PaulAW

May 1, 2021, 3:00:31 AM5/1/21
I don't wish to renew my CAMRA membership at the end of my current membership period. I've looked on their website but cannot find anywhere to do this. Anyone know how I can cancel?

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/beer-uk/how-to-cancel-camra-membership-174722-.htm

joyce.wh...@btinternet.com

May 25, 2021, 2:54:44 PM5/25/21
On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 8:00:31 AM UTC+1, PaulAW wrote:
> I don't wish to renew my CAMRA membership at the end of my current membership period. I've looked on their website but cannot find anywhere to do this. Anyone know how I can cancel?

You're probably paying by direct debit so just cancel it, through your bank. It would be courteous to drop a line to CAMRA head office in St Albans, and it would stop them from mithering you about renewing.
--
Joyce Whitchurch, Stalybridge, UK