Ansells Brewery : Hedley Ward Trio : Jack Mckechnie

Ronald John Saunders

Feb 19, 2004, 12:07:17 PM2/19/04
Can anyone help?I am searching for a record a copy of which appeared
on ebay about six months ago.The Hedley Ward Trio had produced it for
distribution to Ansells Brewery workers in the 1950s or 1960s and it
was called Bruno.Any other records by them would be also appreciated
as I am researching into the life and times of Jack Mckechnie the
guitarist with the Trio.Any other info/photos/reminiscences etc would
be helpful as well in my research.
Thanking you in anticipation for your help.
Ronald John Saunders

Ian Green

Jun 17, 2021, 11:45:03 PM6/17/21
Don't know if this is still of interest afterv17 years, but I just picked up a copy of this 78 from a car boot today. Let me know if still interested. Thanks,Iab

--
For full context, visit https://www.drinksforum.com/beer-uk/ansells-brewery-hedley-ward-trio-jack-mckechnie-2390-.htm