Stockport Beer and Cider Festival

Joyce Whitchurch

Feb 25, 2020, 7:59:24 AM2/25/20
New dates for this long-running festival: 7th, 8th, 9th May. Same venue though: Stockport County's ground at Edgeley Park. Not sure why it's had to move from the usual dates in June. Unfortunately it will now clash with Macclesfield Beer Festival.
--
Joyce Whitchurch, Stalybridge, UK
=================================

Joyce Whitchurch

Mar 19, 2020, 2:31:13 PM3/19/20
On Tuesday, 25 February 2020 12:59:24 UTC, Joyce Whitchurch wrote:
> New dates for this long-running festival: 7th, 8th, 9th May.

But now it's cancelled of course, along with all other CAMRA festivals until at least the end of June. And CAMRA's AGM in York too, of course, though this may go ahead in a "virtual" way (electronic voting etc).

Kerr-Mudd, John

Mar 26, 2022, 11:24:05 AMMar 26
On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 11:31:12 -0700 (PDT)
Joyce Whitchurch <joyce.wh...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 25 February 2020 12:59:24 UTC, Joyce Whitchurch wrote:
> > New dates for this long-running festival: 7th, 8th, 9th May.
>
> But now it's cancelled of course, along with all other CAMRA festivals until at least the end of June. And CAMRA's AGM in York too, of course, though this may go ahead in a "virtual" way (electronic voting etc).

OK this year?

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Joyce Whitchurch

Jun 20, 2022, 8:59:21 AMJun 20
Sorry for the belated response: I don't look at this ng very often these
days. But yes, Stockport festival went ahead this year, in its regular
home at Stockport County football ground.

Kerr-Mudd, John

Jun 20, 2022, 12:09:28 PMJun 20
I noticed from other sources (Discourse). But I didn't attend.