Twickenham Starry Night 5.4%

Offramp

Oct 24, 2017, 7:26:42 AM10/24/17
I'm in Tooting in South London drinking Twickenham's lovely Starry Night beer. Twickenham doesn't mention this beer on its website.
Any info about it?

Joyce Whitchurch

Nov 4, 2017, 6:11:13 PM11/4/17
On Tuesday, 24 October 2017 12:26:42 UTC+1, Offramp wrote:
> I'm in Tooting in South London drinking Twickenham's lovely Starry Night beer. Twickenham doesn't mention this beer on its website.
> Any info about it?

I usually find RateBeer has the answers but not this time. There are various breweries that offer, or have offered, a Starry Night (or Starry Nights), but not Twickenham, it seems.

Could your beer be from Black Hole - <https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/black-hole-starry-night/96635/>? Or Malt - <https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/malt-starry-nights/383931/>?
--
Joyce Whitchurch, Stalybridge, UK

Offramp

Mar 23, 2018, 9:48:14 AM3/23/18
On Tuesday, 24 October 2017 12:26:42 UTC+1, Offramp wrote:
> I'm in Tooting in South London drinking Twickenham's lovely Starry Night beer. Twickenham doesn't mention this beer on its website.
> Any info about it?

I did find out a bit about this excellent beer.
http://www.guestales.co.uk/twickenham/catalogue/twickenhamstarrynight
I think it was a limited edition, and some of it was bottled.