Worst dad ever runs off with girlfriend's mom day after birth of his son

Kamala The Whore

Feb 20, 2021, 2:25:02 AM2/20/21
This family tree just got a big shake-up.

A 24-year-old pregnant mom claims she was shocked to find out
that her boyfriend and baby daddy was having an affair with her
own mother.

Jess Aldridge told the Sun that her boyfriend Ryan Shelton ran
off with her mom Georgina after she brought her newborn son home
from the hospital.

“It’s the ultimate betrayal. You expect a new grandmother to
fall in love with the baby — not the father,” Aldridge told the
outlet.

The Gloucestershire, England-based family were living together
so Georgina could help take care of her grandchildren. Aldridge
and Shelton have two children together, a daughter, also named
Georgina, 1, and newborn son Reuben.

“We were stuck together for months in the house during
lockdown,” Aldridge recalled. “It was so hard, especially as
Ryan and mum were always being so flirty. I felt so
uncomfortable, it was a horrible experience.”

Even though Georgina’s husband, Eric, was also in the house,
Shelton, 29, and Georgina, 44, would spend nights in the kitchen
together drinking Bacardi. Aldridge claims she once caught
Shelton touching her mom’s butt, but tried to brush it off. “It
was disgusting. She would wear these short dresses and be all
touchy-feely with him on the sofa,” she said. Aldridge claims
she even confronted the pair — although they denied anything was
going on.

That changed when Aldridge was admitted to the hospital to give
birth to Reuben in January. While she was having a cesarean
section, Shelton, a car-parts salesman, broke up with Aldridge
through text, claiming he was sick of her accusing him of having
an affair.

“Ryan had seen baby Reuben for only a few minutes after he was
born and then 10 minutes the day afterwards as he was moving all
his stuff,” the new mom said. “They were in such a rush. He had
even had my mum waiting for him with the car packed in the car
park.”

When Aldridge returned home with her new son, she realized
Georgina, a nursing home worker, had also moved out. Although
they continued to deny it, the couple finally fessed up that
they were living together.

The unusual new couple have now reportedly officially confirmed
their relationship on Facebook, Metro UK reported.

“My mum told me she can’t help who she falls in love with, and
Ryan told me the same thing,” Aldridge said. “It was a huge kick
in the teeth, they had been planning it throughout my whole
pregnancy.”

She said Eric is also devastated by the news.

“She is meant to be a granny to my two children and helping me
look after them, but instead, she’s off shagging my boyfriend,”
said Aldridge.

“I’m heartbroken and I’ve lost everything — my mum and the
father to my kids.”

https://nypost.com/2021/02/18/dad-runs-off-with-girlfriends-mom-
after-the-birth-of-his-son/