Apps

luc mccarragher

Mar 13, 2022, 2:18:00 PM3/13/22
HI

I searching for a PC app windows 10+ for Recipes
Can import/export any Formats from other application including Website
,usenet,etc ... and probely bbsing groups too...

Any Sugestion !

Thanks

PS: Could be a Pay APPS , But must be Extraordinary Good app

Malcolm Loades

Mar 15, 2022, 3:42:22 AM3/15/22
Sorry, can't help with that.

I just couldn't/wouldn't use a screen based device to follow a recipe.
There'd be times when my fingers would be covered in sticky dough, raw
meat etc. when I'd need to scroll the screen to check something.

I once bought the Kindle version of a cookery book and found it nearly
impossible to cook from.

Am I in a majority or minority for thinking like this?

Malcolm

Graham

Mar 15, 2022, 10:18:42 AM3/15/22
NO!!!!!
I once downloaded a cookbook to my tablet. That tablet (ASUS) turned out
to be a pile of junk and malfunctioned so often that I store it in the
basement with all my old computers.

Graham

Brian

Mar 15, 2022, 5:09:51 PM3/15/22
I tend to save pdfs or text files on Google drive ( in case I need them
while away in the motorhome).

I can’t claim they are well organised, they aren’t.

Sometimes I print one out and it goes in one of those clear sleeves with
holes to go in an A4 file.

The problem with apps is the range of sources. I find recipes on YouTube -
some of which you need to transcribe, others from websites, some from the
TV, ……