souffle

Judith in France

Jan 11, 2022, 6:44:45 AM1/11/22
Does anyone have an easy twice baked souffle recipe, when I am free of the lurgy I intend to have some very supportive friends round to supper, first curse will be the souffle.

Graham

Jan 11, 2022, 10:38:24 AM1/11/22
On 2022-01-11 4:44 a.m., Judith in France wrote:
> Does anyone have an easy twice baked souffle recipe, when I am free of the lurgy I intend to have some very supportive friends round to supper, first curse will be the souffle.

Yes, I've cursed the souffle too:-)

Judith in France

Jan 11, 2022, 6:01:10 PM1/11/22
Duh, like me, was it a failure??

Graham

Jan 11, 2022, 6:07:19 PM1/11/22
No, It was many years ago for a dinner party and I haven't made one since.