Small Slow Cookers

Brian

Oct 5, 2022, 6:03:18 AM10/5/22

I’m a great fan of slow cookers - I had a 3.5 litre one which I gave to one
of my daughters and I now use the SC function on my Instant Pot. A tip, the
IP slow cooker function isn’t the same as a real slow cooker.

Normally at home I bulk cook stews / soups etc and freeze for future use.
However, we have a motorhome and I’d like a small slow cooker just large
enough to make a meal for two people - not huge servings either.

The smaller ones have a stated capacity of 1.5 or 1.8 L although the usable
capacity isn’t given. Reviews are conflicting - some suggest they are too
small for two people.

Has anyone got one of the 1.5 / 1.8 L ones and can comment, please?