great site, in case anyone ever looks here now

Jean B.

Aug 21, 2012, 6:25:08 PM8/21/12
Believe it or not, this is NOT spam. A month or so ago, I was
looking for lots of different dal recipes and happened up the
following site:

http://www.vahrehvah.com/index.php

It seems to have as complete a selection of dals as is humanly
possible. Since then, I have gone back a few times to look at
other categories. Not as much in them, but I still think the site
is meritorious. (That even though I don't THINK they have a
recipe for stuffed bhindi, which is what I was seeking this
evening, but it is kind-of hard to tell from the thumbnails.)

Jean B.

David B

Aug 22, 2012, 4:11:19 AM8/22/12
"Jean B." <jb...@rcn.com> wrote in message
Thank you

Jean B.

Aug 26, 2012, 8:38:57 PM8/26/12
OMG! The is a speck of life here. I think I'll send another
post. I bet folks have just given up checking here much at all.
Why? This used to be such a great group.

--
Jean B.

Kirsten Watson

Sep 11, 2012, 1:44:41 PM9/11/12
In article <a9ig6f...@mid.individual.net>, Jean B. <jb...@rcn.com> wrote:
>Believe it or not, this is NOT spam. A month or so ago, I was
>looking for lots of different dal recipes and happened up the
>following site:
>
>http://www.vahrehvah.com/index.php

Thankyou, a very useful website.

Kirsten