Global warming is a cult of religious fanatics grubbing for government money.

Bon Rott

Sep 18, 2015, 5:55:21 PM9/18/15
These are people who are completed some sort of college, usually
with degrees similar to volcanic botany or some other stupid
useless discipline.

They did all the grant application crap when they were putting
in their time - and that's all they know how to do.

Suck government cock for money and tell tall tales.

Planet earth will heat up and explode some day anyway because
the sun is growing in size. It's inevitable. It cannot be
stopped by some insignificant insects.

Alastair McDonald

Sep 19, 2015, 5:14:19 AM9/19/15

"Bon Rott" <bon....@democrats.org> wrote in message
You can hear the first chapter of the book
"Don't Even Think About It:
Why Our Brains Are Wired to Ignore Climate Change"
by clicking on the 'Listen' button on this web page
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1620401339?ref_=pd_ybh_1

But then I doubt you have the courage to face the truth.

Cheers, Alastair.