Boo! It's rubish 'oliday weather

1 view

Frere Rabit

Apr 21, 2011, 9:53:37 AM4/21/11
Congratulations. You has propper 'oliday weather. Here on the Costa
Blanca we has a downpour. The forecast is for a whole weekend of
torrential rain. Why donks want to stand outside in the rain is a
mystery to a rabit. I has built them a nice rain shelter and they
don't go in it when it's rainin...

Rood donks.

~..~
( ' )

ratbag

Apr 21, 2011, 10:19:42 AM4/21/11
On 21/04/2011 14:53, Frere Rabit wrote:
> Why donks want to stand outside in the rain is a
> mystery to a rabit. I has built them a nice rain shelter and they
> don't go in it when it's rainin...
>
> Rood donks.

I'm a bath person myself, but lots of people enjoy a shower. Why can't
your donks be the same?

--
RatBag

()_().----.
\"/` ___ )~~~~~~~
` ^^ ^^

JEMS EBERHARD HORBEL

Jun 17, 2023, 2:55:20 AM6/17/23
DIRECT SENDER IS HERE LETS DEAL.

JEMS EBERHARD

MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
GLOBALPAY INC US

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP FOR A SERIOUS DEAL.

+447833460813