Message has been deleted

Ellie

Dec 14, 2007, 4:52:02 PM12/14/07

"Bev" <b...@youllhavetoask.con> wrote in message
news:MPG.21cce60b7...@news.fireflyuk.net...
> <Klapse>
>
> Right then... whathavewegot?

Pink champagne.

All ready for tomorrow...
House rebuilt, redecorated, refurnished. Cleaned within an inch of its life.
Christmas tree, decorations and lights up.

Just time to collapse in a heap.

#Ta daa da daaa...#

--
Ellie
Please take time to read the Charter & FAQs for uk.education.staffroom:

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kathy

Dec 14, 2007, 6:19:41 PM12/14/07
In article <MPG.21cce60b7...@news.fireflyuk.net>, Bev
<b...@youllhavetoask.con> writes
><Klapse>
>
>Right then... whathavewegot?
>Rioja... Shiraz... Fitou... Cabernet Sauvignon... Ruby Cabernet... or,
>the odd one out of the bunch... a Syrah Rose....
>
>Hmmmm, so much choice, so little time...

Bev, you being the group hexpert on matters of libations, can you please
recommend a rich, fruity and *not* dry red?
--
Kathy

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kathy

Dec 15, 2007, 10:46:17 AM12/15/07
In article <MPG.21cdb6c59...@news.fireflyuk.net>, Bev
<b...@youllhavetoask.con> writes
> Kathy warbled...
>Gottan Asda near you? Currently Lindemann's Shiraz Cabernet (2007
>'vintage' - haahaaaaaaa!) which usually costs around £8 a bockle is
>included in their 'any 3 bockles for £10' deal.

Ta. I feel a trip to the other side of Ipswich coming on :-}
--
Kathy

Scatterbunny

Dec 15, 2007, 11:17:32 AM12/15/07
Bev wirritied:

> Gottan Asda near you? Currently Lindemann's Shiraz Cabernet (2007
> 'vintage' - haahaaaaaaa!) which usually costs around £8 a bockle is
> included in their 'any 3 bockles for £10' deal.

Hooray! But too late for a rabit chaplin. I was given the use of a
frairy car to take some of my (too much) stuff to go into storage in
the local seminary. Afterwards, decided to pop into Sainsury's in
Cranleigh (who cares about giving away names of places now!) and
bought a bottle of Rioja Campo Viejo Crianza 2005 for £4.99. Is that
good?

Silly question. Like the chap who was offered eight legs of venison
and asked, "Is that two deer?"

~..~
( ' )

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

greebo

Dec 15, 2007, 2:05:15 PM12/15/07
Scatterbunny wented:
>Bev wearied:
>
>> flesh coloured, socks - yellow with glittery green and pink stars.
>>
>> Hunnmybin can have *my* socks.
>
>Right. <looks at empty bottle of Campo Viejo Crianza 2005 in bin in
>cell> I have to say, acherly, even after drinkin all that, on my own,
>after a second successive night without sleep, with no food yesterday
>and just a light lunch today, and even in a distraught state of
>understandable distressfulness, no. These socks simply do not suit
>me.

No, no! Have *my* socks, Bunnyhun! They are well worn-in and have extra
holes. It might be just what you need right now, something holy.
--
greebs
Message has been deleted

Scatterbunny

Dec 15, 2007, 8:21:48 PM12/15/07
Sheel wirritied:

> I'll be gutted - not - in my centrally-heated, lice-free mansion.

But I'll be much happier on account of... er... <thinks> bein a
vagabond. No. <zizz paws> How does it go? Oh yes, the good news
for the paw. <zizz one paw> Which one was it anyway? <zizz the
other paw> Well, who cares..? <flop>

Just been huggin a nice Irish girl in a pub. They wos sympathetic
because all the others were intimidateried into not comin out for a
last drink with yer rabit. (Why does everyone suddenly start smokin
at 11 o'clock now?) Good way to finish a time in a godforsaken
frairy. (I mean the huggin not the smokin.) Catwot seems to have
disapiared.

~..~
( ' ) Wot was that all about, eh?....

Scatterbunny

Dec 15, 2007, 8:24:43 PM12/15/07
Bev wirrits:

> I see you as more haiku than rap. Where is themost important parcel (the
> rabit himself) going immediately before and after the pilgrimage?

~..~
Canterbury.
( ' ) (Got the T-shirt)

greebo

Dec 16, 2007, 5:25:03 AM12/16/07
Scatterbunny wented:

>Catwot seems to have
>disapiared.
>
>~..~
>( ' ) Wot was that all about, eh?....

The catwot turns out to have been a spy all along who was reporting back
to the postulant master on your various activities.
--
greebs

Ellie

Dec 16, 2007, 12:35:11 PM12/16/07

> Sheel warbled...
>> Bev burbled:
>>
>> > Ellie warbled...

>> >What's happening tomorrow?
>>
>> She's wearing the bikini and flipflops she bought in the summer for
>> her sprog's wedding.
>>
> Oooooooh is it that time already?.... don't spose you'll see thias till
> after the occasion Ellie. Hope it was all wunnderful.

It was. We had the most amazing day.
Can't believe it's all over (but thank the Lord it is!!)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ellie

Dec 16, 2007, 12:51:53 PM12/16/07

"Sheel" <m...@top-secret.co.uk> wrote in message
> Ellie burbled:

>>It was. We had the most amazing day.
>>Can't believe it's all over (but thank the Lord it is!!)
>
> Any pics?

Thousands.

> I bet Christmas will seem like a rest after that.

So true.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Bryn Evans

Dec 17, 2007, 9:53:00 AM12/17/07
In a mad moment - Sheel mumbled :

> http://img2.travelblog.org/Photos/13396/67238/f/402428-Pink-Gorilla-in
> -Bikini-0.jpg
Aarrgh - Noooo! - Take it awaaaayy!!

--
Bryn - I blame the Tea Chairs -

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ellie

Dec 17, 2007, 6:50:15 PM12/17/07

> Sheel warbled...
>> Bev burbled:
>>
>> > Sheel warbled...

>> >That's not Ellie... too many teeth.
>>
>> *She's* not denied it.
>>
> She's keeping her mouth closed on account of the aforementioned teeth.

S'not me.
You can't see the goose pimples.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted