JOHN LEWIS JL250 INSTRUCTION BOOK

Kunta Raulings

Nov 2, 2020, 4:08:37 PM11/2/20
Hey
Am looking for an instruction book for the John Lewis JL250 sewing machine. Any help will do.

ss

Nov 2, 2020, 4:53:09 PM11/2/20
On 02/11/2020 21:08, Kunta Raulings wrote:
> JL250 sewing machine

Apparently same as model janome5050 nearest I can find is the 5030
which maybe of some help.

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1265837/Janome-5030.html?page=2#manual

soup

Nov 2, 2020, 5:01:48 PM11/2/20
On 02/11/2020 21:08, Kunta Raulings wrote:
> Hey
> Am looking for an instruction book for the John Lewis JL250 sewing machine. Any help will do.

https://johnlewis.scene7.com/is/content/JohnLewis/237060265mnl1pdf?

Any good? Can't see any numbers on it, maybe a whole range with some
generic instructions.

williamwright

Nov 2, 2020, 9:35:07 PM11/2/20
On 02/11/2020 21:08, Kunta Raulings wrote:
> Hey
> Am looking for an instruction book for the John Lewis JL250 sewing machine. Any help will do.

Kunta. That's a lovely name.

Bill

jon

Nov 3, 2020, 12:21:58 AM11/3/20
Useful.

soup

Nov 3, 2020, 5:30:32 AM11/3/20
Not Kunta Kinte it's Toby

Aysh88

May 17, 2021, 12:31:23 PM5/17/21
Hey, ive just managed to get the manual for my JL250 i'm happy to forward the pdf to you :)

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/john-lewis-jl250-instruction-book-3067198-.htm

sam

Aug 30, 2021, 7:45:06 PM8/30/21