OT-ish Vacuum cleaners

Mogga

Aug 14, 2007, 8:42:10 AM8/14/07
All three of us have long hair and it's just about killed our most
recent vac.
Does anyone have any suggestions for one that'll cope with getting
clogged up with long hair (Other than sending us all to be clipped?)
or do we have to pull the vac apart each use to remove hair?

http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Or get it delivered for free

TMC

Aug 14, 2007, 10:36:55 AM8/14/07

"Mogga" <d...@nospamohpleasenospammogga.com> wrote in message

Sebo x4 extra

The brush is designed to come out with the press of a button and it does

The cleaner will show when the brush is obstructed

Different route is a George by Numatic which is suction only almost
indestructible and almost impossible to clog

Have both and would recommend both

Tony

Tim Southerwood

Aug 14, 2007, 3:02:26 PM8/14/07
Mogga coughed up some electrons that declared:

> All three of us have long hair and it's just about killed our most
> recent vac.
> Does anyone have any suggestions for one that'll cope with getting
> clogged up with long hair (Other than sending us all to be clipped?)
> or do we have to pull the vac apart each use to remove hair?

I have Miele Revolution 4. The electric powered beater head has a small slot
along the length of the brush roller which enables hair etc to be cut with
a suitably point pair of scissors. Hair then comes off easily. Stupidly
simple feature, but it seems to work.

Cheers

Tim