Patio and a rendered wall

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

May 18, 2022, 2:08:48 AM5/18/22
Now my fence and wall builders have gone, I have noticed a nice boot print
on the dark patio slabs. Te cleaner did not seem to shift it, so what would
be the suggestion next? It looks like its just sand but its well adhered to
the slab. Of course I could not see it, so had to wait for some eyes.

The other question is that the wall has been nicely rendered, and there
seems to be a dispute as to whether it needs painting or not and whether it
should need some kind of sealing coat first. Myself, I don't care about the
colour, but I guess if it blended in with the house colour it might be good,
and that is a kind of creamy white colour, a bit like the Ford colour Polar
white, but a little more yellow, if you get the drift.

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Rod Speed

May 18, 2022, 2:17:29 AM5/18/22
Brian Gaff (Sofa) <bri...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote

> Now my fence and wall builders have gone, I have noticed a nice boot
> print
> on the dark patio slabs. Te cleaner did not seem to shift it, so what
> would
> be the suggestion next? It looks like its just sand but its well adhered
> the slab.

Hydrochloric acid, use for cleaning mortar off brick will fix that.

> Of course I could not see it, so had to wait for some eyes.

> The other question is that the wall has been nicely rendered, andthere
> seems to be a dispute as to whether it needs painting or not

That is basically a personal choice thing.

> and whether it should need some kind of sealing coat first.

No it does not, in fact it is better not to seal it first
so that the water based paint can soak in properly.

> Myself, I don't care about the
> colour, but I guess if it blended in with the house colour it might be
> good,

Yeah, that probably would look better but hard to be
sure without some photos of the house and wall.

> and that is a kind of creamy white colour,

I prefer stark white myself, but again that is a very personal taste thing.

> a bit like the Ford colour Polar
> white, but a little more yellow, if you get the drift.

This thread is drifting already, you bugger.

Peeler

May 18, 2022, 4:16:09 AM5/18/22
On Wed, 18 May 2022 16:17:19 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Anonymous" to trolling senile Rodent Speed:
"You can fuck off as you know less than pig shit you sad
little ignorant cunt."
MID: <62dcaae57b421e2b...@haph.org>

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

May 19, 2022, 4:01:57 AM5/19/22
Not really, at least its better than the polly ticks ones!

Brian

--

--:
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message