Definitely DIY

Radio Man

May 16, 2022, 10:26:04 AM5/16/22
I'm thinking of buying a Fleshlight. Anyone got any makes/models that
they'd like to recommend? Is worth paying the extra for one with a built
in vibrator?

Tia.

Jim Stewart ...

May 16, 2022, 12:24:01 PM5/16/22
no cole

Rambo

May 16, 2022, 12:41:12 PM5/16/22
Radio Man <no....@thank.you.invalid> Wrote in message:r
> I'm thinking of buying a Fleshlight. Anyone got any makes/models that they'd like to recommend? Is worth paying the extra for one with a built in vibrator?Tia.

Always thought you were a total w***er
Thanks for the confirmation.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Radio Man

May 16, 2022, 12:54:52 PM5/16/22
You should give it a go before The Grim Reaper comes calling for you, Jim.

Tic-Toc

Radio Man

May 16, 2022, 12:55:14 PM5/16/22
On Mon, 16 May 2022 17:41:08 +0100, Rambo wrote:

> Radio Man <no....@thank.you.invalid> Wrote in message:r
>> I'm thinking of buying a Fleshlight. Anyone got any makes/models that
>> they'd like to recommend? Is worth paying the extra for one with a
>> built in vibrator?Tia.
>
> Always thought you were a total w***er Thanks for the confirmation.

You really are an astonishingly thick cunt, Rich.

Rambo

May 16, 2022, 2:48:36 PM5/16/22
You ain't Steve.... stop pretending.

Radio Man

May 16, 2022, 3:20:46 PM5/16/22
You're the expert on pretending, Rich. Rich, why did you say that you
held an M0 when you actually only held a 2E0, Rich?

Rambo

May 16, 2022, 3:26:30 PM5/16/22
On Mon, 16 May 2022 19:20:42 -0000 (UTC), Radio Man
<no....@thank.you.invalid> wrote:

>On Mon, 16 May 2022 19:48:31 +0100, Rambo wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 16 May 2022 16:55:11 -0000 (UTC), Radio Man
>> <no....@thank.you.invalid> wrote:

>>>You really are an astonishingly thick cunt, Rich.
>>
>> You ain't Steve.... stop pretending.
>
>You're the expert on pretending, Rich. Rich, why did you say that you
>held an M0 when you actually only held a 2E0, Rich?

You still ain't Steve.... stop pretending.

Radio Man

May 16, 2022, 3:33:53 PM5/16/22

Jim Stewart ...

May 17, 2022, 3:07:33 AM5/17/22
why?...you running a sweep on the date again cole?....

Jim Stewart ...

May 18, 2022, 2:19:24 AM5/18/22
why is there a picture of you brian sitting at a morse key pretending to
send CW ? ....

Rambo

May 18, 2022, 3:18:17 PM5/18/22
Everything about him is just fake. The real Steve summed him up
perfectly..."nutjob".

Jin Stewart ...

May 19, 2022, 4:48:36 AM5/19/22
yes just one of the many fakers in hammy mens radio ... it is a wonder
why he doesn't go for a 25 quid G2 plus three callsign to try and hide
his class B M3 status?

Jim Stewart ...

May 20, 2022, 12:32:02 PM5/20/22
jin ?

Radio Man

May 21, 2022, 4:38:10 AM5/21/22
GM2POO ?

Suits you, Jim.

Jim Stewart ...

May 21, 2022, 12:36:01 PM5/21/22
you think?

Jim Stewart ...

May 21, 2022, 12:38:27 PM5/21/22
there is a dyke with LZY

Radio Man

May 22, 2022, 10:33:15 AM5/22/22
How about GM5HIT ?

Or move to Guernsey and get GU5SET ?

Jim, the world's your oyster, Jim.

Jin Stewart ...

May 23, 2022, 12:19:37 PM5/23/22
haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cool