OT Female mechanics

ARW

Apr 30, 2022, 3:31:51 AM4/30/22
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-61249974

Useless - not one of them said "That's going to cost you":-)

--
Adam

Bev

Apr 30, 2022, 5:42:46 AM4/30/22
On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 08:31:47 +0100, ARW wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-61249974
>
> Useless - not one of them said "That's going to cost you":-)

The local farm machinery dealer has a female mechanic, ex Army, and the
one I always ask to be given the job. No bullshit just does the job
quickly and well.

Jim Stewart ...

Apr 30, 2022, 8:22:58 AM4/30/22
On 30/04/2022 08:31, ARW wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-61249974
>
> Useless - not one of them said "That's going to cost you":-)

all dykes except the good looking one thus proving dykws are just ugly
wumman who can't get a man .....

Fredxx

Apr 30, 2022, 9:15:50 AM4/30/22
On 30/04/2022 08:31, ARW wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-61249974
>
> Useless - not one of them said "That's going to cost you":-)

A motor factors near me employed only female drivers for a while, then a
few men applied for driving job. They were forced to change their policy
and now employ a mix.

I wonder how many men will start applying for job at this garage, and
fail, with the expected consequences?

GB

Apr 30, 2022, 9:23:43 AM4/30/22
I did wonder whether it's illegal for them to refuse to take on a male
mechanic. They are probably too savvy to be caught by that, though. They
don't need to give a reason for rejecting him, after all.

There is a company called Lady cabs, which only has female drivers. I
can see a market need (or perceived need) for that, so maybe they can
reasonably discriminate in taking on drivers?

Fredxx

Apr 30, 2022, 9:25:48 AM4/30/22
The only possible way out would be for each to be a director as
directors are posts and not necessarily direct employees. Even so, I
would say they were on thin ice.

ARW

Apr 30, 2022, 1:19:21 PM4/30/22
I expect she does. There is no reason why she cannot be excellent at her
job.

I did put a smiley on my post.

Female electricians are very rare and FWIW my gf is a qualified welder.

John Rumm

Apr 30, 2022, 1:26:07 PM4/30/22
On 30/04/2022 08:31, ARW wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-61249974
>
> Useless - not one of them said "That's going to cost you":-)

Here is an ex USAF aircraft mechanic, you might like :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVfvaVtQJ7U

--
Cheers,

John.

Bev

Apr 30, 2022, 2:24:37 PM4/30/22
I wasn't disagreeing with you and got the smiley.

John Rumm

Apr 30, 2022, 2:30:15 PM4/30/22
On 30/04/2022 14:15, Fredxx wrote:
> On 30/04/2022 08:31, ARW wrote:
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-61249974
>>
>> Useless - not one of them said "That's going to cost you":-)
>
> A motor factors near me employed only female drivers for a while, then a
> few men applied for driving job. They were forced to change their policy
> and now employ a mix.

Would it be ok if they are all biologically female, but half self
identify as blokes? :-)

ARW

Apr 30, 2022, 11:10:39 PM4/30/22
On 30/04/2022 14:23, GB wrote:
I wonder how my local brothel gets away with only employing women?

Richard

May 1, 2022, 2:13:54 AM5/1/22
On 30/04/2022 18:26, John Rumm wrote:
> On 30/04/2022 08:31, ARW wrote:
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-61249974
>>
>> Useless - not one of them said "That's going to cost you":-)
>
> Here is an ex USAF aircraft mechanic, you might like :-)
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVfvaVtQJ7U

Yebbut, Neil wants to know, when's she doing tractors?

Andy Burns

May 1, 2022, 2:17:15 AM5/1/22
Richard wrote:

> John Rumm wrote:
>
>> Here is an ex USAF aircraft mechanic, you might like :-)
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVfvaVtQJ7U
>
> Yebbut, Neil wants to know, when's she doing tractors?

I don't *think* I've ever seen tractor porn ...

Richard

May 1, 2022, 2:49:49 AM5/1/22
Tim Lamb is into tractors 'n stuff. If he can't help, I believe there's
a bloke in Devon who could give you pointers.

Jim Stewart ...

May 1, 2022, 2:57:26 AM5/1/22
On 30/04/2022 14:23, GB wrote:
it only works one way

ARW

May 1, 2022, 3:09:13 AM5/1/22
On 01/05/2022 07:17, Andy Burns wrote:
I googled for it

That Ford 8N is a fight GILF

Steve Walker

May 1, 2022, 5:01:56 AM5/1/22
On 01/05/2022 07:17, Andy Burns wrote:
I was into it, but have now moved on ... I'm an ex-tractor fan ;)

PeterC

May 1, 2022, 6:21:43 AM5/1/22
Sucking and blowing?
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

Richard

May 1, 2022, 7:13:23 AM5/1/22
I hear there's lots of money to be made by being an only fans version.

Cursitor Doom

May 1, 2022, 8:24:15 AM5/1/22
It's a pretty good rule of thumb that, Jim.

Brian

May 1, 2022, 8:35:12 AM5/1/22
ARW <adamwa...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-61249974
>
> Useless - not one of them said "That's going to cost you":-)

In my engineering days I knew a number of women engineers. I don’t recall
any mechanical ones* , all were either electronics, software, or systems. I
don’t remember any being even below average. Most were excellent.
* we didn’t have many mechanical engineers, probably under 5% of the
engineering staff.

Andrew

May 1, 2022, 8:36:05 AM5/1/22
But not very good at demolition, if my recollection of the saga
of the kitchen door is correct :-)

Andrew

May 1, 2022, 8:37:47 AM5/1/22
Sandi Toksvig once remarked on QI, that women who felt intimidated
by the staff at builders merchants should always take a lesbian
with them.

Dave Plowman (News)

May 1, 2022, 8:48:31 AM5/1/22
In article <t4ktn9$s5q$1...@dont-email.me>,
ARW <adamwa...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> I wonder how my local brothel gets away with only employing women?

Because it's not Soho?

--
*If you think this van is dirty, you should try having sex with the driver*

To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Dave Plowman (News)

May 1, 2022, 8:58:36 AM5/1/22
In article <muus6h1lv6a9e3ke6...@4ax.com>,
Why doesn't that comment from you two surprise me?

Being logical, must mean gay blokes are 'ugly' so can't get a woman?

--
*We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse.

Dave Plowman (News)

May 1, 2022, 8:58:36 AM5/1/22
In article <t4jr2k$4o7$1...@dont-email.me>,
My niece is too. Or rather we call her the welder. A qualified
metallurgist. At one time, the only female working on North Sea oil rigs.
And as they say, a slip of a girl.

--
*We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?

Robin

May 1, 2022, 9:27:06 AM5/1/22
arguably she showed she was /exceedingly/ good at wrecking a kitchen

--
Robin

williamwright

May 1, 2022, 11:52:21 AM5/1/22
On 30/04/2022 18:19, ARW wrote:

> Female electricians are very rare and FWIW my gf is a qualified welder.

In that case I suggests she makes herself a steel chastity belt.

Bill

Fredxx

May 1, 2022, 12:07:33 PM5/1/22
> In article <muus6h1lv6a9e3ke6...@4ax.com>,
> Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 13:22:53 +0100, "Jim Stewart ..."
>> <kinvig...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>>> all dykes except the good looking one thus proving dykws are just ugly
>>> wumman who can't get a man .....
>
>> It's a pretty good rule of thumb that, Jim.
>
> Why doesn't that comment from you two surprise me?

Sometimes observations are just that. It's bit like observing that an
Afro-Caribbean is more likely to be in prison. Just because you don't
like facts doesn't mean they're not true.

> Being logical, must mean gay blokes are 'ugly' so can't get a woman?

Logic says they're more likely to be effeminate and shorter than
straight men:

https://www.sexandpsychology.com/blog/2016/8/29/scientists-find-more-evidence-that-gay-men-on-average-are-shorter-than-straight-men/

Fredxx

May 1, 2022, 12:09:27 PM5/1/22
Do give details!

Probably in much the same way there are some professions where equality
act allows for inequality. I think toilet cleaners is one.

Cursitor Doom

May 1, 2022, 12:56:26 PM5/1/22
On Sun, 01 May 2022 13:51:58 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
<da...@davenoise.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <muus6h1lv6a9e3ke6...@4ax.com>,
> Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 13:22:53 +0100, "Jim Stewart ..."
>> <kinvig...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>> >all dykes except the good looking one thus proving dykws are just ugly
>> >wumman who can't get a man .....
>
>> It's a pretty good rule of thumb that, Jim.
>
>Why doesn't that comment from you two surprise me?

I wasn't really joking though, Dave. I used to live in the, er, let's
just call it "bohemian" area of Berlin and there were a *lot* of gays
and lesbos around. LOADS. After a while you begin to notice patterns.
One of those patterns was that, far from the typical man's fantasy
idea of what a lesbian looks like, they're actually very masculine
(dare I say "butch"?) and very unattractive (to me anyway). It was as
if they were men born in the wrong bodies and had adapted their 'look'
to appear less feminine.

>Being logical, must mean gay blokes are 'ugly' so can't get a woman?

I was quite generously disposed to gays until I encountered them
unvarnished. They're actually not very pleasant people - not at all
like Mr. Humphries in Are You Being Served. Bitchy and spiteful I
would describe them - not all of 'em but an awful lot.

Rod Speed

May 1, 2022, 1:00:21 PM5/1/22
Fredxx <fre...@spam.uk> wrote
Nope, oura have the same cleaners do both.

They prop the outside door open to make it clear that it is being cleaned.

Peeler

May 1, 2022, 1:24:46 PM5/1/22
On Mon, 02 May 2022 03:00:14 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID: <g4t0jt...@mid.individual.net>

Fredxx

May 1, 2022, 1:46:58 PM5/1/22
Then once again you're an out of touch ignoramus.

An employer may choose female cleaners to clean female toilets. It is
regarded as a "Genuine Occupational Requirement" "for reasons of privacy
and decency" within the UK Equality 2010.

BTW this is a UK group.

> They prop the outside door open to make it clear that it is being cleaned.

Quite, but doesn't prevent an employer specifying a female cleaner to
clean female toilets.

Rod Speed

May 1, 2022, 2:21:27 PM5/1/22
Fredxx <fre...@spam.uk> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Fredxx <fre...@spam.uk> wrote

>>> Do give details!
>>>
>>> Probably in much the same way there are some professions where
>>> equality act allows for inequality. I think toilet cleaners is one.

>> Nope, ours have the same cleaners do both.

> Then once again you're an out of touch ignoramus.

We'll see...

> An employer may choose female cleaners to clean female toilets. It is
> regarded as a "Genuine Occupational Requirement" "for reasons of privacy
> and decency" within the UK Equality 2010.

Irrelevant to the fact that an employer is free to do it the other way.

>> They prop the outside door open to make it clear that it is being
>> cleaned.
>
> Quite, but doesn't prevent an employer specifying a female cleaner to
> clean female toilets.

Having fun thrashing yet another straw man ?

williamwright

May 1, 2022, 2:30:13 PM5/1/22
On 01/05/2022 17:56, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> I was quite generously disposed to gays until I encountered them
> unvarnished. They're actually not very pleasant people - not at all
> like Mr. Humphries in Are You Being Served. Bitchy and spiteful I
> would describe them - not all of 'em but an awful lot.

I've known lots of gay men who've been nice but only two that have been
nasty. However the nastiness of the two easily outweighed the niceness
of all the others! Mind you, they were a nasty pair, they really were.
Would have spoilt another couple.

I think in general that growing up and finding that you're in a
minority, and probably a persecuted minority at that, helps a person
develop compassion. In most cases.

Bill

Tim+

May 1, 2022, 2:44:06 PM5/1/22
On 30/04/2022 13:22, Jim Stewart ... wrote:
>On 30/04/2022 08:31, ARW wrote:
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-london-61249974
>>
>> Useless - not one of them said "That's going to cost you":-)
>>

>all dykes except the good looking one thus proving dykws are just ugly
>wumman who can't get a man .....

How do you deal with you bleeding knuckles? I mean, after all that dragging
along the ground?

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Fredxx

May 1, 2022, 2:51:00 PM5/1/22
Remind us who was the ignoramus that said "nope" to "there are some

Peeler

May 1, 2022, 3:19:30 PM5/1/22
"Rod Speed is an entirely modern phenomenon. Essentially, Rod Speed
man" on the InterNet."

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/

--
MrTu...@down.the.farm about senile Rodent Speed:
MID: <ps10v9$uo2$1...@gioia.aioe.org>

Rod Speed

May 1, 2022, 3:21:00 PM5/1/22
Toilet cleaning isn't a profession, fuckwit.

Peeler

May 1, 2022, 4:16:32 PM5/1/22
On Mon, 02 May 2022 05:20:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Anonymous" to trolling senile Rodent Speed:
"You can fuck off as you know less than pig shit you sad
little ignorant cunt."
MID: <62dcaae57b421e2b...@haph.org>

The Natural Philosopher

May 1, 2022, 5:20:27 PM5/1/22
On 01/05/2022 17:56, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> I was quite generously disposed to gays until I encountered them
> unvarnished. They're actually not very pleasant people - not at all
> like Mr. Humphries in Are You Being Served. Bitchy and spiteful I
> would describe them - not all of 'em but an awful lot.

That is one particular archetype. Another is just regular people. Who
take it up the chuff.
Its the difference between the urban 'out' gay scene and people who are
just 'gay'

too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

Jim Stewart ...

May 2, 2022, 2:53:48 AM5/2/22
so they didn't like to get their hands dirty...

Owain Lastname

May 2, 2022, 4:33:25 AM5/2/22
Do you really think she's not capable of looking after herself?

Owain

Owain Lastname

May 2, 2022, 4:35:05 AM5/2/22
On Sunday, 1 May 2022 at 17:56:26 UTC+1, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> I was quite generously disposed to gays until I encountered them
> unvarnished. They're actually not very pleasant people - not at all
> like Mr. Humphries in Are You Being Served. Bitchy and spiteful I
> would describe them - not all of 'em but an awful lot.

I always thought it was Capt Peacock ... he was the one with the moustache and marital problems.

Owain

Brian

May 2, 2022, 5:25:12 AM5/2/22
Jim Stewart ... <kinvig...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
That is a stupid comment.

I grew up in the NE, when mining and ship building still existed.
Fortunately, so did the 11 plus and grammar schools.

It was a considered normal for parents, where the father worked in the
local pit or shipyard, to want their children to go to the local grammar
school, hopefully university, and get a job that didn’t involve working
waist deep in water down a pit when the pumps failed*, breathing coal dust,
or in a shipyard in all weathers.

* several pits ( as mines are know in the NE) have tunnels stretching miles
out under the sea. Even those that don’t often need to be constantly pumped
to prevent flooding. When the pumps fail, someone needs to repair them,
even if that means working waist or chest deep in freezing water.

The tunnels are still there, full of water of course, surrounded by
hundreds of years of coal. Scargill did a good job of killing an industry.

ARW

May 2, 2022, 5:58:38 AM5/2/22
Of course they now teach primary school children all about homosexuality
LGBT etc and teach them that is is normal. Remember that whats app video
I sent you?

ARW

May 2, 2022, 6:09:54 AM5/2/22
Of just get one of the female staff to serve you?

Based on working and shopping in 10 different builders merchants,
electrical wholesalers and plumbers wholesalers last week you are very
likely to find one.

The most attractive female (IMHO as people do not like the same looks)
is actually a lesbian. Beautiful long black hair, dark eyes, splendid
slim figure and legs right up to her tits, lovely smile etc

Knows hers stuff and never gets an order wrong.

ARW

May 2, 2022, 6:12:57 AM5/2/22
On 01/05/2022 18:46, Fredxx wrote:

> Quite, but doesn't prevent an employer specifying a female cleaner to
> clean female toilets.

I have spent a lot of time in the last 3 years changing male/fermale
toilets into unsex toilets.

Usually at schools and hospitals.

Dave Plowman (News)

May 2, 2022, 7:34:15 AM5/2/22
In article <t4mb81$sfr$1...@dont-email.me>,
Fredxx <fre...@spam.uk> wrote:
> On 01/05/2022 13:51, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> > In article <muus6h1lv6a9e3ke6...@4ax.com>,
> > Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com> wrote:

> >> It's a pretty good rule of thumb that, Jim.
> >
> > Why doesn't that comment from you two surprise me?

> Sometimes observations are just that. It's bit like observing that an
> Afro-Caribbean is more likely to be in prison. Just because you don't
> like facts doesn't mean they're not true.

Interesting comparison. The blacks more likely to be in prison as a
percentage of the population easy to verify. Just why, more difficult to
be certain. That lesbians only lesbians because they can't find a decent
man totally unprovable. Just a fairly typical comment from a man rather
unsure of their own sexuality.

> > Being logical, must mean gay blokes are 'ugly' so can't get a woman?

> Logic says they're more likely to be effeminate and shorter than
> straight men:

That might be your 'logic'

I'd suggest you visit a large gay club or bar and see for yourself if this
is true.

https://www.sexandpsychology.com/blog/2016/8/29/scientists-find-more-evidence-that-gay-men-on-average-are-shorter-than-straight-men/

I take it you didn't read the qualifications about this data given in the
report?

It was rather like selecting Tories and then asking how they vote.

Many years ago, I worked on a TV prog set in the Gateways club. At the
time a famous lesbian club, maybe most famous in the word. There were
obvious dykes, very 'femme' and just plain normal looking women in pretty
equal parts. And that was at a club. And impossible to say what percentage
of gay women ever go to such a place.

--
*Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Dave Plowman (News)

May 2, 2022, 7:39:15 AM5/2/22
In article <aaet6h1pau02dep6b...@4ax.com>,
Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 01 May 2022 13:51:58 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
> <da...@davenoise.co.uk> wrote:

> >In article <muus6h1lv6a9e3ke6...@4ax.com>,
> > Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com> wrote:

> >> It's a pretty good rule of thumb that, Jim.
> >
> >Why doesn't that comment from you two surprise me?

> I wasn't really joking though, Dave. I used to live in the, er, let's
> just call it "bohemian" area of Berlin and there were a *lot* of gays
> and lesbos around. LOADS. After a while you begin to notice patterns.
> One of those patterns was that, far from the typical man's fantasy
> idea of what a lesbian looks like, they're actually very masculine
> (dare I say "butch"?) and very unattractive (to me anyway). It was as
> if they were men born in the wrong bodies and had adapted their 'look'
> to appear less feminine.

You must be remarkably unobservant if you think all lesbians are of the
'butch' variety. Anymore than all gay men are screaming queens. But that
doesn't surprise me, since you only ever look for 'facts' to support your
views.

> >Being logical, must mean gay blokes are 'ugly' so can't get a woman?

> I was quite generously disposed to gays until I encountered them
> unvarnished. They're actually not very pleasant people - not at all
> like Mr. Humphries in Are You Being Served. Bitchy and spiteful I
> would describe them - not all of 'em but an awful lot.

I'd guess just a natural reaction to you?

But no surprise you think Mr Humphries 'real' either.

--
*People want trepanners like they want a hole in the head*

Dave Plowman (News)

May 2, 2022, 12:03:48 PM5/2/22
In article <jd81tf...@mid.individual.net>,
williamwright <wrights...@f2s.com> wrote:
> On 01/05/2022 17:56, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> > I was quite generously disposed to gays until I encountered them
> > unvarnished. They're actually not very pleasant people - not at all
> > like Mr. Humphries in Are You Being Served. Bitchy and spiteful I
> > would describe them - not all of 'em but an awful lot.

> I've known lots of gay men who've been nice but only two that have been
> nasty. However the nastiness of the two easily outweighed the niceness
> of all the others! Mind you, they were a nasty pair, they really were.
> Would have spoilt another couple.

Interesting. If you met a straight couple who were nasty, would you also
transfer that onto all other straight couples?

> I think in general that growing up and finding that you're in a
> minority, and probably a persecuted minority at that, helps a person
> develop compassion. In most cases.

Really? No racial minorities born in this country are racists either?

--
*I don't believe in astrology. I am a Sagittarius and we're very skeptical.

ARW

May 2, 2022, 12:55:35 PM5/2/22
On 02/05/2022 10:25, Brian wrote:
Scargill did a good job of killing an industry.

An industry that was killing hundreds of men a year.

Jock

May 2, 2022, 1:13:26 PM5/2/22
On Tue, 03 May 2022 02:55:33 +1000, ARW <adamwa...@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:

> On 02/05/2022 10:25, Brian wrote:
> Scargill did a good job of killing an industry.
>
> An industry that was killing hundreds of men a year.

Poland, USA and Australia doesnt and they
all still have lots of underground coal mining.

Peeler

May 2, 2022, 1:40:35 PM5/2/22
On Tue, 03 May 2022 03:13:19 +1000, Jock, better known as cantankerous

FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
we shipped the likes of you out of the British Isles. Perhaps stupidity
and criminality is inherited after all?"

ARW

May 2, 2022, 1:43:51 PM5/2/22
> In article <t4ktn9$s5q$1...@dont-email.me>,
> ARW <adamwa...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>> I wonder how my local brothel gets away with only employing women?
>
> Because it's not Soho?

:-)

Cursitor Doom

May 2, 2022, 3:40:20 PM5/2/22
On Mon, 02 May 2022 12:34:42 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
Nope. I'm relentlessly self-questioning about such things, Dave;
always have been.

>> >Being logical, must mean gay blokes are 'ugly' so can't get a woman?
>
>> I was quite generously disposed to gays until I encountered them
>> unvarnished. They're actually not very pleasant people - not at all
>> like Mr. Humphries in Are You Being Served. Bitchy and spiteful I
>> would describe them - not all of 'em but an awful lot.
>
>I'd guess just a natural reaction to you?
>
>But no surprise you think Mr Humphries 'real' either.

Mr. Humphries was a highly likeable stereotype, though. The kind I'd
have stuck up for if he were being picked on in a train compartment
for example. Sadly there aren't many gays of that disposition
nowadays. They're far more 'in your face' now and can stick up for
themselves I'd imagine (and AFAIC they'll have to).

williamwright

May 2, 2022, 9:50:38 PM5/2/22
> Interesting comparison. The blacks more likely to be in prison as a
> percentage of the population easy to verify. Just why, more difficult to
> be certain. That lesbians only lesbians because they can't find a decent
> man totally unprovable. Just a fairly typical comment from a man rather
> unsure of their own sexuality.

This last is a much-quoted fallacy. There's no connection between a
person's sureness about their sexuality and their tendency to be
critical of homosexuality. I'd imagine that such a tendency is more like
to correlate with religious or moral views.

> Many years ago, I worked on a TV prog set in the Gateways club. At the
> time a famous lesbian club, maybe most famous in the word. There were
> obvious dykes, very 'femme' and just plain normal looking women in pretty
> equal parts. And that was at a club. And impossible to say what percentage
> of gay women ever go to such a place.

I know some lesbians who are very attractive. Most however are what I'd
call 'passable', reasonable looking to a blind man on a galloping horse.

Bill

williamwright

May 2, 2022, 9:52:09 PM5/2/22
On 02/05/2022 10:58, ARW wrote:

> Of course they now teach primary school children all about homosexuality
> LGBT etc and teach them that is is normal. Remember that whats app video
> I sent you?

Yes but what they teach in school and what kids actually believe are two
different things. Remember Assembly?

Bill

williamwright

May 2, 2022, 9:57:05 PM5/2/22
>> I've known lots of gay men who've been nice but only two that have been
>> nasty. However the nastiness of the two easily outweighed the niceness
>> of all the others! Mind you, they were a nasty pair, they really were.
>> Would have spoilt another couple.
> Interesting. If you met a straight couple who were nasty, would you also
> transfer that onto all other straight couples?

Sorry, I don't follow. Are you trying to imply some sort of
irrationality on my part from my whimsical remark?

>> I think in general that growing up and finding that you're in a
>> minority, and probably a persecuted minority at that, helps a person
>> develop compassion. In most cases.
> Really? No racial minorities born in this country are racists either?

Again, you take my suggestion that a factor can influence a person's
development to mean that it can dictate it.
I said, "HELPS a person
>> develop compassion. IN MOST CASES."

Your logic is as usual flawed.

Bill

williamwright

May 2, 2022, 9:59:27 PM5/2/22
> That is one particular archetype. Another is just regular people. Who
> take it up the chuff.
> Its the difference between the urban 'out' gay scene and people who are
> just 'gay'

Yes. There's a tendency these days to think that a person's sexuality is
the be all and end all. In fact most of the gay people I know lead very
ordinary lives and their sexuality is irrelevant most of the time.

Bill

Peter James

May 3, 2022, 2:50:14 AM5/3/22
I remember hearing Scargill speak at a public meeting in St Austell, Cornwall
debating the pros and cons of the Nuclear Industry. He was up against our
local Tory M.P who seemed to have a very slight speech defect or hesitancy.
Scargill was a brilliant public speaker, the best I've ever heard.
And surely the Coal Industry along with ship building was killed off by a Tory
Government under the late un-lamented Margaret Thatcher.

Peter
--
The email shown is false. If you need to contact me then try peterATpfjamesDOTcoDOTuk

Addresses are given to us to conceal our whereabouts.
Saki (H.H.Munro) 1870 - 1916

Jock

May 3, 2022, 3:26:58 AM5/3/22
On Tue, 03 May 2022 16:50:08 +1000, Peter James <pfjam...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 2 May 2022 at 17:55:33 BST, "ARW" <adamwa...@blueyonder.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> On 02/05/2022 10:25, Brian wrote:
>> Scargill did a good job of killing an industry.
>>
>> An industry that was killing hundreds of men a year.
>
> I remember hearing Scargill speak at a public meeting in St Austell,
> Cornwall
> debating the pros and cons of the Nuclear Industry. He was up against our
> local Tory M.P who seemed to have a very slight speech defect or
> hesitancy.
> Scargill was a brilliant public speaker, the best I've ever heard.

> And surely the Coal Industry along with ship building was killed off by
> a Tory
> Government under the late un-lamented Margaret Thatcher.

No, Labour before her actually closed more coal mines.

And no politician killed off ship building, that was killed off
by the stupid unions who made it completely uncompetitive
with Japan and South Korea.

Peeler

May 3, 2022, 4:34:43 AM5/3/22
On Tue, 03 May 2022 17:26:48 +1000, Jock, better known as cantankerous

David Plowman about senile Rodent Speed's trolling:
"Wodney is doing a lot of morphing these days. Must be even more desperate
than usual for attention."
MID: <59a60da...@davenoise.co.uk>

Andrew

May 3, 2022, 8:17:28 AM5/3/22
On 03/05/2022 08:16, Tim Streater wrote:
> On 03 May 2022 at 07:50:08 BST, Peter James <pfjam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> And surely the Coal Industry along with ship building was killed off by a Tory
>> Government under the late un-lamented Margaret Thatcher.
>
> Labour closed more pits than the Tories did.

And Ed Milipedes 2008 Climate change act would have finished off
those that might have snuffled on (with subsidies) even if Mrs T
hadn't put them out of their misery.

The Japanese and South Koreans killed off the UK mass-market
ship building industry, not Mrs T. Just look at the utter
debacle of the Ferguson Yard in Glasgow where those two
Cal Mac ferries, being built, are years behind schedule and
about 3 times over budget.

whisky-dave

May 3, 2022, 9:24:12 AM5/3/22
yes I was thinking along those line, it's not always easy to tell gay from straight
for any gender unless they are in a place they feel comfortable in.
Then there's those that want to make a statement of their sexuality.

> > >Being logical, must mean gay blokes are 'ugly' so can't get a woman?
>
> > I was quite generously disposed to gays until I encountered them
> > unvarnished. They're actually not very pleasant people - not at all
> > like Mr. Humphries in Are You Being Served. Bitchy and spiteful I
> > would describe them - not all of 'em but an awful lot.
> I'd guess just a natural reaction to you?

An understandable reaction :-)

> But no surprise you think Mr Humphries 'real' either.

Then there's the first famous person who died from AIDs Rock Hudson,
sometimes I'm suprised to find a particual person is Gay. A month or so back
I found out that Richard Wilson who played Victor Meldrew is gay.
What does suprise me is how many footballers and rugby players I think are possibley gay
but won't come because it's not really accetable in their macho world.
Then there was my girlfiends friend in sweden who was the typical swedish blonde blue eyed,
I'd expect my girlfriend to be a bit jealous as her friend was chating to me, but was suprised
when she told me that she was a lesbian and a prostitute that only slept with men because it
didn't mean anything to her. I supose that makes sense when you think about it.
I know of a girl who has had a transgender op so is male and 'he' works as a stripper in a male gay strip club

I think there's so many differing views and points in sexuality but most people
only ever see the most basic sides

Dave Plowman (News)

May 3, 2022, 9:51:30 AM5/3/22
In article <jdbg39...@mid.individual.net>,
williamwright <wrights...@f2s.com> wrote:
> > Many years ago, I worked on a TV prog set in the Gateways club. At the
> > time a famous lesbian club, maybe most famous in the word. There were
> > obvious dykes, very 'femme' and just plain normal looking women in
> > pretty equal parts. And that was at a club. And impossible to say what
> > percentage of gay women ever go to such a place.

> I know some lesbians who are very attractive. Most however are what I'd
> call 'passable', reasonable looking to a blind man on a galloping horse.

And you've not considered that could be because you only recognise the
'obvious' ones?

--
*Lawyers believe a man is innocent until proven broke.

Dave Plowman (News)

May 3, 2022, 10:01:35 AM5/3/22
In article <jdbgfc...@mid.individual.net>,
williamwright <wrights...@f2s.com> wrote:
> On 02/05/2022 17:03, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> >> I've known lots of gay men who've been nice but only two that have been
> >> nasty. However the nastiness of the two easily outweighed the niceness
> >> of all the others! Mind you, they were a nasty pair, they really were.
> >> Would have spoilt another couple.
> > Interesting. If you met a straight couple who were nasty, would you also
> > transfer that onto all other straight couples?

> Sorry, I don't follow. Are you trying to imply some sort of
> irrationality on my part from my whimsical remark?

Yes. You stated the 'nastiness' of that couple outweighed the 'niceness'
of the others. Which means you must decide about a group of people as a
whole. Not as individuals.

> >> I think in general that growing up and finding that you're in a
> >> minority, and probably a persecuted minority at that, helps a person
> >> develop compassion. In most cases.
> > Really? No racial minorities born in this country are racists either?
> >
> Again, you take my suggestion that a factor can influence a person's
> development to mean that it can dictate it.
> I said, "HELPS a person
> >> develop compassion. IN MOST CASES."

> Your logic is as usual flawed.

Scattering around 'probably' and 'most' in such a way shows logic hasn't
entered into it.

--
*Money isn't everything, but it sure keeps the kids in touch.

Dave Plowman (News)

May 3, 2022, 10:11:41 AM5/3/22
In article <jdc1l0...@mid.individual.net>,
Peter James <pfjam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2 May 2022 at 17:55:33 BST, "ARW" <adamwa...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> > On 02/05/2022 10:25, Brian wrote:
> > Scargill did a good job of killing an industry.
> >
> > An industry that was killing hundreds of men a year.

> I remember hearing Scargill speak at a public meeting in St Austell, Cornwall
> debating the pros and cons of the Nuclear Industry. He was up against our
> local Tory M.P who seemed to have a very slight speech defect or hesitancy.
> Scargill was a brilliant public speaker, the best I've ever heard.
> And surely the Coal Industry along with ship building was killed off by a Tory
> Government under the late un-lamented Margaret Thatcher.

Scargill was the 'subject' on a kids 'question time' I worked on. Fairly
undertandably, many of the questions the kids asked had been supplied by
their parents, etc. Or based on parent's views.

There was a possible fault with the recording, so it had to be checked on
another machine. Meaning a lengthy wait for all.

Scargill was very chatty off camera, and the kids asked their own
questions. Wish that had been recorded as it was far better than the
actual prog - and showed Scargill in a totally different light from his
meja one.

--
*If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Dave Plowman (News)

May 3, 2022, 10:11:43 AM5/3/22
In article <bca99c0f-7660-4600...@googlegroups.com>,
whisky-dave <whisk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think there's so many differing views and points in sexuality but most
> people only ever see the most basic sides

When I was at school, had a pal whose mother was a widow. Husband killed
at the end of WW2. Her sister lived with them. Both women worked as
teachers.

Many years later, the sister died. Only then did it become public she
wasn't her sister. Of course their relationship could have been platonic.

--
*Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up

The Other John

May 3, 2022, 11:01:32 AM5/3/22
On Tue, 03 May 2022 15:11:05 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

> When I was at school, had a pal whose mother was a widow. Husband killed
> at the end of WW2. Her sister lived with them. Both women worked as
> teachers.
>
> Many years later, the sister died. Only then did it become public she
> wasn't her sister. Of course their relationship could have been
> platonic.

In the last year of my primary school in 1952 we had a woman teacher with
very short hair, wore a tweed jacket and a tie, smoked a pipe and rode a
motorbike. She had a 'friend' who worked in a local shop who looked
exactly the same. I can't understand why 2 women acting like men fancied
each other. I thought opposites attract?

--
TOJ.

Dave Plowman (News)

May 3, 2022, 1:46:56 PM5/3/22
In article <t4rg49$f2k$1...@dont-email.me>,
It could be wearing men's clothing was simply more practical. Would you
find a dress the best thing to wear while working etc?

--
*Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

The Other John

May 3, 2022, 2:18:57 PM5/3/22
On Tue, 03 May 2022 18:45:26 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

> It could be wearing men's clothing was simply more practical. Would you
> find a dress the best thing to wear while working etc?

It wasn't a question of practicality, they were both trying to look like
men. The one in the shop even had a gruff voice.

--
TOJ.

ARW

May 3, 2022, 3:17:41 PM5/3/22
> In article <t4rg49$f2k$1...@dont-email.me>,
> The Other John <nom...@home.org> wrote:
>> On Tue, 03 May 2022 15:11:05 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
>
>>> When I was at school, had a pal whose mother was a widow. Husband killed
>>> at the end of WW2. Her sister lived with them. Both women worked as
>>> teachers.
>>>
>>> Many years later, the sister died. Only then did it become public she
>>> wasn't her sister. Of course their relationship could have been
>>> platonic.
>
>> In the last year of my primary school in 1952 we had a woman teacher with
>> very short hair, wore a tweed jacket and a tie, smoked a pipe and rode a
>> motorbike. She had a 'friend' who worked in a local shop who looked
>> exactly the same. I can't understand why 2 women acting like men fancied
>> each other. I thought opposites attract?
>
> It could be wearing men's clothing was simply more practical. Would you
> find a dress the best thing to wear while working etc?

Come on Dave. She was teaching students. I could do that in a dress.

All the fiddly bits are when you go for a piss and the bottom off the
dress ends up in urinal and you have to dry it off with the hand drier.

williamwright

May 3, 2022, 3:33:49 PM5/3/22

>> I know some lesbians who are very attractive. Most however are what I'd
>> call 'passable', reasonable looking to a blind man on a galloping horse.
>
> And you've not considered that could be because you only recognise the
> 'obvious' ones?

I said "I know some lesbians." I'm talking about people I know who are
lesbians.

If I don't know someone I'm not likely to know what their sexuality is.

Bill

williamwright

May 3, 2022, 3:39:22 PM5/3/22

>>> Interesting. If you met a straight couple who were nasty, would you also
>>> transfer that onto all other straight couples?
>
>> Sorry, I don't follow. Are you trying to imply some sort of
>> irrationality on my part from my whimsical remark?
>
> Yes. You stated the 'nastiness' of that couple outweighed the 'niceness'
> of the others. Which means you must decide about a group of people as a
> whole. Not as individuals.

There's no reason why we shouldn't generalise about groups of people. Or
form a general opinion about members of the group, as an average.

>>> Really? No racial minorities born in this country are racists either?
>>>
>> Again, you take my suggestion that a factor can influence a person's
>> development to mean that it can dictate it.
>> I said, "HELPS a person
>
>> Your logic is as usual flawed.
>
> Scattering around 'probably' and 'most' in such a way shows logic hasn't
> entered into it.

It's the thing to do when you're generalising. Not everything is black
and white.

Bill

williamwright

May 3, 2022, 3:42:13 PM5/3/22
On 03/05/2022 19:18, The Other John wrote:
> It wasn't a question of practicality, they were both trying to look like
> men. The one in the shop even had a gruff voice.

She was probably a bloke then.

Bill

williamwright

May 3, 2022, 3:44:41 PM5/3/22
> Scargill was very chatty off camera, and the kids asked their own
> questions. Wish that had been recorded as it was far better than the
> actual prog - and showed Scargill in a totally different light from his
> meja one.

I've chatted with him and found him perfectly agreeable.

Bill

The Natural Philosopher

May 3, 2022, 3:44:45 PM5/3/22
I had a 'bachelor' great aunt. Midwife to our family actually. WWI VAG,
magistrate, didn't smoke, but very much 'Miss Marple'. Lived with a
'companion' of the female persuasion. Not unattractive and very
intelligent. Probably frightened all the Edwardian men to death...

...its not necessarily about sex, its often just two people cohabiting
for company, who happen to get on with the same sex better than the
opposite.

--
“But what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!”

Mary Wollstonecraft

ARW

May 3, 2022, 4:50:27 PM5/3/22
I have met him. He did not like me.

The Other John

May 3, 2022, 5:34:56 PM5/3/22
On Tue, 03 May 2022 20:42:09 +0100, williamwright wrote:

> She was probably a bloke then.

She was the shopkeeper's daughter and was more feminine in her younger
years.

--
TOJ.

Rod Speed

May 3, 2022, 5:36:46 PM5/3/22
williamwright <wrights...@f2s.com> wrote
But what he was attempting with Maggie wasnt.

Jock

May 3, 2022, 5:43:51 PM5/3/22
On Wed, 04 May 2022 05:44:40 +1000, The Natural Philosopher
<t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> On 03/05/2022 16:01, The Other John wrote:
>> On Tue, 03 May 2022 15:11:05 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
>>
>>> When I was at school, had a pal whose mother was a widow. Husband
>>> killed
>>> at the end of WW2. Her sister lived with them. Both women worked as
>>> teachers.
>>>
>>> Many years later, the sister died. Only then did it become public she
>>> wasn't her sister. Of course their relationship could have been
>>> platonic.
>> In the last year of my primary school in 1952 we had a woman teacher
>> with
>> very short hair, wore a tweed jacket and a tie, smoked a pipe and rode a
>> motorbike. She had a 'friend' who worked in a local shop who looked
>> exactly the same. I can't understand why 2 women acting like men
>> fancied
>> each other. I thought opposites attract?

> I had a 'bachelor' great aunt.

We used to call them "maiden aunts" and I had one.

> Midwife to our family actually. WWI VAG, magistrate, didn't smoke, but
> very much 'Miss Marple'.

> Lived with a 'companion' of the female persuasion.

Mine too, in a commercial operation, one of the last of
the commercial lending libraries which also sold other
stuff like fancy crockery and ornaments etc.

> Not unattractive and very intelligent.

> Probably frightened all the Edwardian men to death...

Neither of mine were like that.

> ...its not necessarily about sex, its often just two people cohabiting
> for company, who happen to get on with the same sex better than the
> opposite.

And more socially acceptable to the middle class in those days.
I am not aware that they had any male friends except family at all.

Peeler

May 3, 2022, 6:28:52 PM5/3/22
On Wed, 04 May 2022 07:43:43 +1000, Jock, better known as cantankerous

Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rodent Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total bollocks most of it."
MID: <pj2b07$1rvs$2...@gioia.aioe.org>

Peeler

May 3, 2022, 6:29:20 PM5/3/22
On Wed, 04 May 2022 07:36:38 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Bill Wright to Rodent Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little shit."
MID: <pjqpo3$1la0$1...@gioia.aioe.org>

Richard

May 4, 2022, 1:38:53 AM5/4/22
On 03/05/2022 20:17, ARW wrote:
> On 03/05/2022 18:45, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
>> In article <t4rg49$f2k$1...@dont-email.me>,
>>     The Other John <nom...@home.org> wrote:

>>> In the last year of my primary school in 1952 we had a woman teacher
>>> with
>>> very short hair, wore a tweed jacket and a tie, smoked a pipe and rode a
>>> motorbike.  She had a 'friend' who worked in a local shop who looked
>>> exactly the same.  I can't understand why 2 women acting like men
>>> fancied
>>> each other.  I thought opposites attract?
>>
>> It could be wearing men's clothing was simply more practical. Would you
>> find a dress the best thing to wear while working etc?
>>

> Come on Dave. She was teaching students. I could do that in a dress.

No pics please, the mental image is bad enough.

John Armstrong

May 4, 2022, 3:06:36 AM5/4/22
On Tue, 3 May 2022 13:17:23 +0100, Andrew
<Andrew9...@mybtinternet.com> wrote:

>The Japanese and South Koreans killed off the UK mass-market
>ship building industry, not Mrs T. Just look at the utter
>debacle of the Ferguson Yard in Glasgow where those two
>Cal Mac ferries, being built, are years behind schedule and
>about 3 times over budget.

Port Glasgow, not Glasgow. Completely different place. Other than
that, you're right.

Fredxx

May 4, 2022, 5:08:42 AM5/4/22
On 01/05/2022 20:20, Rod Speed wrote:
> Fredxx <fre...@spam.uk> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Fredxx <fre...@spam.uk> wrote

>>>  We'll see...

>>>  Irrelevant to the fact that an employer is free to do it the other way.

>>>  Having fun thrashing yet another straw man ?
>>
>> Remind us who was the ignoramus that said "nope" to "there are some
>> professions where equality act allows for inequality".
>
> Toilet cleaning isn't a profession, fuckwit.

Whereas I guess you are more familiar with the profession of the
soliciting variety.

Are you not aware that in UK English parlance a profession is a paid
occupation, otherwise it is a hobby?

Dave Plowman (News)

May 4, 2022, 6:53:31 AM5/4/22
In article <t4rrmd$v4p$1...@dont-email.me>,
The Other John <nom...@home.org> wrote:
You say they were trying to look like men. They could equally well just be
dressing for comfort, since they weren't out to impress men.

--
*Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Dave Plowman (News)

May 4, 2022, 7:02:06 AM5/4/22
In article <t4rv4h$q9$1...@dont-email.me>,
ARW <adamwa...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> > It could be wearing men's clothing was simply more practical. Would you
> > find a dress the best thing to wear while working etc?
> >

> Come on Dave. She was teaching students. I could do that in a dress.

But where do you keep all the bits you'd normally have with you? A
handbag? Something else to get lost?

> All the fiddly bits are when you go for a piss and the bottom off the
> dress ends up in urinal and you have to dry it off with the hand drier.

That's what your teeth are for. ;-)

--
*Honk if you love peace and quiet*

whisky-dave

May 4, 2022, 10:31:02 AM5/4/22
That's not always true.
Not with gravity.
People do seem to get along better if they like similar things rather than opposite things.
What if one person like cold places and the other hot places, one person supported everton the other liverpool.
Same with Man U and Man C. Then there's religions.
I thought I was being chatted up by a rather attractve girl, long curly hair, sexy accent beautiful eyes , who sat down next to me on the bus.
As she sat down she said "would you like to come and see me", and handed me a flyer, with the words God, Jesus and church on it.
I said I don't believe in that. I believe in Captain Kirk, she said who's that I said in a suprised voice Capain James T kirk of the starship Enterprise.
She said I don't know who that is I'm lithuanian. I explained that captain kirk will be born in the future in 2233 and then go back in time to around 2000 years ago,
he'll meet this cute virgin called mary, she will asked him "what is this this called love" he'll show her, scotty will then have fixed the transporters
and beam him back up. It's just a basic temporal parodox where our past was created in our furture.
She then got up and sat next to someone else. :-(

> --
> TOJ.

Rod Speed

May 4, 2022, 10:37:38 AM5/4/22
<reams of your shit any 3 year old could leave for dead flushed where it
belongs>

> Are you not aware that in UK English parlance a profession is a paid
> occupation, otherwise it is a hobby?

Even more pathetic that you usually manage and that's saying something...

Have fun listing even a single dictionary that says anything like that.

That word is actually WORK, fuckwit.

whisky-dave

May 4, 2022, 11:10:31 AM5/4/22
On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 12:02:06 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> In article <t4rv4h$q9$1...@dont-email.me>,
> ARW <adamwa...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> > > It could be wearing men's clothing was simply more practical. Would you
> > > find a dress the best thing to wear while working etc?
> > >

> > Come on Dave. She was teaching students. I could do that in a dress.
> But where do you keep all the bits you'd normally have with you? A
> handbag? Something else to get lost?

Wonder if gucci or whoever make anything suitable.
Have to get something to go with ones eyes and nails.

> > All the fiddly bits are when you go for a piss and the bottom off the
> > dress ends up in urinal and you have to dry it off with the hand drier.
> That's what your teeth are for. ;-)

Our male toilets don't have urinals, and just because you're a women doesn't mean you have to wear a long dress,
a nice little black number will be ok.

Peeler

May 4, 2022, 11:13:39 AM5/4/22
On Thu, 05 May 2022 00:37:27 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

whisky-dave

May 4, 2022, 11:19:03 AM5/4/22
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages
Profession
/prəˈfɛʃ(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: profession; plural noun: professions

1. a paid occupation, especially one that involves prolonged training and a formal qualification.

> That word is actually WORK, fuckwit.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
Work

An activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.

Rod Speed

May 4, 2022, 11:35:37 AM5/4/22
On Thu, 05 May 2022 00:31:00 +1000, whisky-dave <whisk...@gmail.com>
wrote:
That's just your BO, stupid.

Rod Speed

May 4, 2022, 11:44:53 AM5/4/22
whisky-dave <whisk...@gmail.com> wrote
Which being a dunny cleaner doesn't.

Peeler

May 4, 2022, 12:56:01 PM5/4/22
On Thu, 05 May 2022 01:35:28 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Website (from 2007) dedicated to the 87-year-old senile Australian
cretin's pathological trolling:
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/

Peeler

May 4, 2022, 12:56:27 PM5/4/22
On Thu, 05 May 2022 01:44:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"Shit you're thick/pathetic excuse for a troll."
MID: <ogoa38$pul$1...@news.mixmin.net>

ARW

May 4, 2022, 3:20:12 PM5/4/22
On 01/05/2022 17:07, Fredxx wrote:
> On 01/05/2022 13:51, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
>> In article <muus6h1lv6a9e3ke6...@4ax.com>,
>>     Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com> wrote:

>>> It's a pretty good rule of thumb that, Jim.
>>
>> Why doesn't that comment from you two surprise me?
>
> Sometimes observations are just that. It's bit like observing that an
> Afro-Caribbean is more likely to be in prison. Just because you don't
> like facts doesn't mean they're not true.

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/ethnicity-and-the-criminal-justice-system-statistics-2020/ethnicity-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2020#:~:text=6.1%20Prison%20Population&text=In%202020%2C%20of%20prisoners%20whose,1%25%20from%20Other%20ethnic%20groups.

It is loading more messages.