OT: Come on Brits! Stuff the politicians, SUPPORT DOMINIC

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Aug 11, 2019, 2:23:45 AM8/11/19
You know it makes sense.

A backing for Boris's minder is a backing for democrocy.

Stuff the pound!
Stuff the UK!
Stuff the politicians!

Back DomInic and Bannon.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/aug/11/brexit-was-becoming-farce-now-turning-into-coup-johnson

Is it any coincidence that the greedy nutters wanting to stuff the UK
look like anti social slobs?

There's a fine line between fishing
and just standing on the shore like an idiot.

~Steven Wright

Brian Gaff

Aug 11, 2019, 4:13:50 AM8/11/19
Dude!

:-)

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq" <blenk...@mail.com> wrote in message

Max Demian

Aug 11, 2019, 6:31:45 AM8/11/19
On 11/08/2019 06:23, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
> You know it makes sense.
Grieve?

--
Max Demian

newshound

Aug 11, 2019, 10:00:45 AM8/11/19
On 11/08/2019 06:23, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
I was interested to see the implication in the Guardian (of course) that
the urgency might be associated with EU tax avoidance legislation coming
on on 1st January. Perhaps explains why Brexit has so many very wealthy
backers.

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Aug 11, 2019, 11:34:42 AM8/11/19
Yes indeed, the Moggs of the planet were truly afraid.

Like the US Republicans though, I find it amazing how the right wing
millionaires can so easily stir the penniless dimwits into a
nationalist feeding frenzy.

The only unchanging factor post Trump or post Brexit is that the
penniless dimwits will have even less than they started with.

Even those living hand to mouth will lose their rights.

The Natural Philosopher

Aug 11, 2019, 3:24:50 PM8/11/19
On 11/08/2019 15:00, newshound wrote:
> Perhaps explains why Brexit has so many very wealthy backers.
???

Like Richard Branson? Tony Blair? George Soros? Micheal O'Leary?

Yeah right. Remain is full of little people with no money.

What a prat you are

--
“People believe certain stories because everyone important tells them,
and people tell those stories because everyone important believes them.

Paul Krugman

The Natural Philosopher

Aug 11, 2019, 4:00:44 PM8/11/19
On 11/08/2019 20:52, Tim Streater wrote:
> And that cunt on the boat in the Thames waving two fingers at fishermen.
THis cunt?

The man who turned pictures of starving children in africa into enough
guns to put them out of their misery?

http://vps.templar.co.uk/Cartoons%20and%20Politics/geldof-sneer.jpg

and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally
important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for
the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the
truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

Joseph Goebbels

The Marquis Saint Evremonde

Aug 11, 2019, 4:24:32 PM8/11/19
newshound <news...@stevejqr.plus.com> posted
>I was interested to see the implication in the Guardian (of course)
>that the urgency might be associated with EU tax avoidance legislation
>coming on on 1st January.

What legislation, what did the Guardian say about it and where?

>Perhaps explains why Brexit has so many very wealthy backers.

--
Evremonde

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq

Aug 11, 2019, 5:01:08 PM8/11/19
Not sure when the deadline is, but the EU are trying to stop tax
fiddling. The Brexit knuckle draggers find it difficult to equate this
with free movement and a single market, so they fall for thw
sovereignty bit hook, line and sinker.

The UK screwed because the thick Brexit tossers couldn't connect true
NHS/ public funding with a fair tax regime.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/dec/05/eu-blacklist-names-17-tax-havens-and-puts-caymans-and-jersey-on-notice

Dave Plowman (News)

Aug 12, 2019, 5:48:08 AM8/12/19
In article <110820192052403474%timst...@greenbee.net>,
Tim Streater <timst...@greenbee.net> wrote:
> In article <qipq20$69a$2...@dont-email.me>, The Natural Philosopher
> <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> >On 11/08/2019 15:00, newshound wrote:
> >> Perhaps explains why Brexit has so many very wealthy backers.
> >???
> >
> >Like Richard Branson? Tony Blair? George Soros? Micheal O'Leary?
> >
> >Yeah right. Remain is full of little people with no money.

> And that cunt on the boat in the Thames waving two fingers at fishermen.

> And poor Heseltine, and those poor Kinnocks.

> I feel so sorry for all of them.

After all, only right wing Tories should be wealthy. And Brexit will
certainly do its best to enforce that.

--
*With her marriage she got a new name and a dress.*

To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Dave Plowman (News)

Aug 12, 2019, 5:48:08 AM8/12/19
In article <qipq20$69a$2...@dont-email.me>,
The Natural Philosopher <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 11/08/2019 15:00, newshound wrote:
> > Perhaps explains why Brexit has so many very wealthy backers.

> ???

> Like Richard Branson? Tony Blair? George Soros? Micheal O'Leary?

> Yeah right. Remain is full of little people with no money.

> What a prat you are

Think Mr Newshound missed out 'dodgy' before 'wealthy backers' in his
statement.

--
*Until I was thirteen, I thought my name was SHUT UP .

tim...

Aug 12, 2019, 7:31:28 AM8/12/19

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq" <blenk...@mail.com> wrote in message
> You know it makes sense.
>
> A backing for Boris's minder is a backing for democrocy.
>
> Stuff the pound!
> Stuff the UK!
> Stuff the politicians!
>
> Back DomInic and Bannon.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make

but from a procedural pov, Boris isn't doing anything that T. B. Liar didn't
do in spades.

tim

tim...

Aug 12, 2019, 7:32:51 AM8/12/19

"newshound" <news...@stevejqr.plus.com> wrote in message
only a fool believes that the UK isn't going to have to follow such
legislation inside the EU or out of it

tim

Dave Plowman (News)

Aug 12, 2019, 9:03:15 AM8/12/19
In article <qirime$fl8$1...@dont-email.me>,
tim... <tims_n...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> but from a procedural pov, Boris isn't doing anything that T. B. Liar
> didn't do in spades.

Does that mean you approve of Mr Blair? Or is it just more peculiar
Brexiteer logic?

--
*The statement above is false

The Marquis Saint Evremonde

Aug 12, 2019, 10:29:58 AM8/12/19
tim... <tims_n...@yahoo.com> posted

>"newshound" <news...@stevejqr.plus.com> wrote in message
>>>
>> I was interested to see the implication in the Guardian (of course)
>>that the urgency might be associated with EU tax avoidance
>>legislation coming on on 1st January. Perhaps explains why Brexit has
>>so many very wealthy backers.
>
>only a fool believes that the UK isn't going to have to follow such
>legislation inside the EU or out of it

Perhaps the Guardian was referring to either the Fifth Money Laundering
Directive or the DAC-6 mandatory tax planning disclosure rules, both of
which are scheduled to be implemented by EU member states early next
year. The UK government has committed to implementing both, and has even
published the relevant draft legislation, which is more than a lot of
other EU member states have done. In fact, several EU member states have
not even implemented the Fourth Money Laundering Directive yet, let
alone the Fifth.

--
Evremonde

tim...

Aug 12, 2019, 11:14:37 AM8/12/19

"Dave Plowman (News)" <da...@davenoise.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <qirime$fl8$1...@dont-email.me>,
> tim... <tims_n...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> but from a procedural pov, Boris isn't doing anything that T. B. Liar
>> didn't do in spades.
>
> Does that mean you approve of Mr Blair? Or is it just more peculiar
> Brexiteer logic?

No I agree with any suggestions that it wrong

but that ship has sailed, so unfortunately, we just have to suck it up

tim

Roger Hayter

Aug 12, 2019, 12:44:07 PM8/12/19
Presumably because it originates from the USA?

--

Roger Hayter

Rod Speed

Aug 12, 2019, 9:19:03 PM8/12/19

"tim..." <tims_n...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
And is doing some sensible stuff like increasing the number of cops
and prison cells and its doing that the majority of the voters said
they wanted, leave the EU, Tad radical, I realise.

newshound

Aug 13, 2019, 1:58:56 AM8/13/19
> In article <qipq20$69a$2...@dont-email.me>,
> The Natural Philosopher <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> On 11/08/2019 15:00, newshound wrote:
>>> Perhaps explains why Brexit has so many very wealthy backers.
>

>> ???
>
>> Like Richard Branson? Tony Blair? George Soros? Micheal O'Leary?
>
>> Yeah right. Remain is full of little people with no money.
>
>> What a prat you are
>
> Think Mr Newshound missed out 'dodgy' before 'wealthy backers' in his
> statement.

Except that I don't think James Dyson is (particularly) dodgy. I don't
have a problem with his business strategy even if many do. I'm sure he
sees Brexit as being in his personal interest. I'm happy to credit
Heseltine as speaking in the national interest.

newshound

Aug 13, 2019, 2:05:26 AM8/13/19
On 13/08/2019 02:18, Rod Speed wrote:

> And is doing some sensible stuff like increasing the number of cops
> and prison cells and its doing that the majority of the voters said
> they wanted, leave the EU, Tad radical, I realise.

Don't forget the small nuclear power stations for towns in Northern England.

Oh, and just why did Cornwall (of all places) vote for Brexit? Because
they were lied to, perhaps?

tim...

Aug 13, 2019, 4:07:39 AM8/13/19

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
we're discussing process, not policy

tim

The Natural Philosopher

Aug 13, 2019, 5:10:15 AM8/13/19
"The ComRes survey for The Telegraph found that 54 per cent of British
adults think Parliament should be prorogued to prevent MPs stopping a
no-deal Brexit."

Fuck off newshound. They think its all over.

Peeler

Aug 13, 2019, 5:26:42 AM8/13/19
On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 11:18:48 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

>> I'm not sure what point you are trying to make
>>
>> but from a procedural pov, Boris isn't doing anything that T. B. Liar
>> didn't do in spades.
>
> And is doing some sensible stuff

That's not for a trolling senile asshole from Oz to decide, senile asshole
troll!

cretin from Oz:
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/

tim...

Aug 13, 2019, 6:19:44 AM8/13/19

"The Natural Philosopher" <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> On 13/08/2019 07:05, newshound wrote:
>> On 13/08/2019 02:18, Rod Speed wrote:
>>>

>>> And is doing some sensible stuff like increasing the number of cops
>>> and prison cells and its doing that the majority of the voters said
>>> they wanted, leave the EU, Tad radical, I realise.
>>
>> Don't forget the small nuclear power stations for towns in Northern
>> England.
>>
>> Oh, and just why did Cornwall (of all places) vote for Brexit? Because
>> they were lied to, perhaps?
>
> "The ComRes survey for The Telegraph found that 54 per cent of British
> adults think Parliament should be prorogued to prevent MPs stopping a
> no-deal Brexit."

actually it was 54% of those who expressed a preference

tim

whisky-dave

Aug 13, 2019, 7:10:27 AM8/13/19
On Tuesday, 13 August 2019 06:58:56 UTC+1, newshound wrote:
> On 12/08/2019 10:38, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> > In article <qipq20$69a$2...@dont-email.me>,
> > The Natural Philosopher <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> >

> >> ???
> >
> >> Like Richard Branson? Tony Blair? George Soros? Micheal O'Leary?
> >
> >> Yeah right. Remain is full of little people with no money.
> >
> >> What a prat you are
> >
> > Think Mr Newshound missed out 'dodgy' before 'wealthy backers' in his
> > statement.
> >
> Except that I don't think James Dyson is (particularly) dodgy. I don't
> have a problem with his business strategy even if many do.

Me neither what I can't understand is why people are against dyson products being made outside of the UK.
They don't seem to mind Nissan japanese cars being made in the UK.

whisky-dave

Aug 13, 2019, 7:12:05 AM8/13/19
So according to another t i m that could mean 100% of the people.

Dave Plowman (News)

Aug 13, 2019, 9:01:22 AM8/13/19
In article <qirvor$pfu$1...@dont-email.me>,
tim... <tims_n...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Dave Plowman (News)" <da...@davenoise.co.uk> wrote in message
> > In article <qirime$fl8$1...@dont-email.me>,
> > tim... <tims_n...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> but from a procedural pov, Boris isn't doing anything that T. B. Liar
> >> didn't do in spades.
> >
> > Does that mean you approve of Mr Blair? Or is it just more peculiar
> > Brexiteer logic?

> No I agree with any suggestions that it wrong

Rather peculiar. Comparing Blair to Boris. Doubt they would ever compete
for votes.

> but that ship has sailed, so unfortunately, we just have to suck it up

I'd be very happy to go back to the days of the Blair government. Much of
the UK did very well then.

--
*Why do psychics have to ask you for your name? *

Dave Plowman (News)

Aug 13, 2019, 9:11:27 AM8/13/19
In article <670aedc4-96f4-43b3...@googlegroups.com>,
whisky-dave <whisk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Except that I don't think James Dyson is (particularly) dodgy. I don't
> > have a problem with his business strategy even if many do.

> Me neither what I can't understand is why people are against dyson
> products being made outside of the UK.

> They don't seem to mind Nissan japanese cars being made in the UK.

Get one of your students to explain it to you. Some Nissan models are made
in the UK and sold here. But the majority made here is exported.

Dyson doesn't make any product in the UK. All are imported.

--
*Don't squat with your spurs on *

bert

Aug 13, 2019, 4:40:46 PM8/13/19
In article <_8WdnTReQqYEzM_A...@brightview.co.uk>,
newshound <news...@stevejqr.plus.com> writes
Apart from the 90k per annum he gets from us via the EU for his farm
--
bert

Rod Speed

Aug 13, 2019, 5:43:44 PM8/13/19
newshound <news...@stevejqr.plus.com> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote

>> And is doing some sensible stuff like increasing the number of cops and
>> prison cells and its doing that the majority of the voters said they
>> wanted, leave the EU, Tad radical, I realise.

> Don't forget the small nuclear power stations for towns in Northern
> England.

> Oh, and just why did Cornwall (of all places) vote for Brexit?

Likely because they don’t like the number of foreigners.
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/four-corners at 26 mins
Play the latest episode, likely you will need a vpn

Boston had the highest percentage of leavers in the country
and it looks like most of them just don’t like foreigners.

Tho it could just have been because Boris did a zoom thru there
in the referendum campaign. There's a reason he got to be Mayor
of London twice in a Labour leaning city

> Because they were lied to, perhaps?

Corse there were never any Project Fear lies, eh ?

Peeler

Aug 13, 2019, 5:52:19 PM8/13/19
On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 07:38:21 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

>> Don't forget the small nuclear power stations for towns in Northern
>> England.
>
>> Oh, and just why did Cornwall (of all places) vote for Brexit?
>
> Likely because

Likely it's all NONE of yours, you pesky senile Ozzietard!

Rod Speed

Aug 13, 2019, 11:01:56 PM8/13/19

"tim..." <tims_n...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Bullshit. And telling the EU that if they arent prepared to discuss
anything now, they will get a no deal brexit is process anyway.

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL]

Aug 14, 2019, 1:07:43 AM8/14/19
Deal done, discussion over!

If you are daft enough to pay half a million for a clapped Morris
Marina, you would hardly expect the seller to restart negotiations.

The restarting negotiations ploy is a standard Tory blame others game.

They had two years and with rubbish like Davis involved, the EU were
pretty generous really.

It's their deal, they screwed up, although they didn,t start from a
good position anyway.

YAFIYGI :-)

ROTFWL

AB

Saol fada agus breac-shláinte chugat.

Unless of course you are a Brexit voting moron or
child molester

Rod Speed

Aug 14, 2019, 2:53:35 AM8/14/19

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL]" <blenk...@mail.com> wrote in
message news:u557lel4pj646i8fj...@4ax.com...
Then you clowns get to wear a no deal brexit.

> If you are daft enough to pay half a million for a clapped Morris
> Marina, you would hardly expect the seller to restart negotiations.

The parliament accepted nothing.

> The restarting negotiations ploy is a standard Tory blame others game.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> They had two years and with rubbish like Davis
> involved, the EU were pretty generous really.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

> It's their deal,

Nope, remainer May's. Who got the bums rush because of it.

> they screwed up,

May did. And got the bums rush because she did.

> although they didn,t start from a good position anyway.

The EU was never going to allow any decent deal because
that would see others leaving too. Fine, they get a no deal
brexit and don't get a penny in leaving fee.

> YAFIYGI :-)

HGTRE :(

> ROTFWL

FDEWS

> Saol fada agus breac-shláinte chugat.

Fuc,k off wog.

Peeler

Aug 14, 2019, 5:00:19 AM8/14/19
On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:01:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

> Bullshit.

That one word would make the perfect nym for you, senile bullshit artist!

--
gfre...@aol.com addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bullshitter who demonstrates

Peeler

Aug 14, 2019, 5:01:25 AM8/14/19
On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 16:53:22 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

> Fuc,k off wog.

No, YOU do, you trolling senile asshole from Oz with your own website
dedicated to your trolling!

whisky-dave

Aug 14, 2019, 7:42:05 AM8/14/19
On Tuesday, 13 August 2019 14:11:27 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
> In article <670aedc4-96f4-43b3...@googlegroups.com>,
> whisky-dave <whisk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Except that I don't think James Dyson is (particularly) dodgy. I don't
> > > have a problem with his business strategy even if many do.
>
> > Me neither what I can't understand is why people are against dyson
> > products being made outside of the UK.
>
> > They don't seem to mind Nissan japanese cars being made in the UK.
>
> Get one of your students to explain it to you. Some Nissan models are made
> in the UK and sold here. But the majority made here is exported.

Because they can be made cheaper here or rather the company makes more profit.

> Dyson doesn't make any product in the UK. All are imported.

which happened in 2002, as the govenment wouldn't suberdise him but it did with nissan.

newshound

Aug 14, 2019, 10:46:10 AM8/14/19
I can afford bus fares, but I still accept the bus pass.

---

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL]

Aug 14, 2019, 3:57:22 PM8/14/19
On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 16:53:22 +1000, "Rod Speed"
I'm not a clown, but I expect that's a lot to do with the fact that I
am not British.

>> If you are daft enough to pay half a million for a clapped Morris
>> Marina, you would hardly expect the seller to restart negotiations.
>
>The parliament accepted nothing.

May was given a full hand. She and hence parliament had full
responsibility for the outcome.

>The restarting negotiations ploy is a standard Tory blame others game.
>
>Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

Standard silly output when you are stumped.

>> They had two years and with rubbish like Davis
>> involved, the EU were pretty generous really.
>
>Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something

Standard silly output when you are stumped..

>> It's their deal,
>
>Nope, remainer May's. Who got the bums rush because of it.
>
>> they screwed up,
>
>May did. And got the bums rush because she did.
>
>> although they didn,t start from a good position anyway.
>
>The EU was never going to allow any decent deal because
>that would see others leaving too. Fine, they get a no deal
>brexit and don't get a penny in leaving fee.

Wow, you really are proper MP material. It's a good job Boris didn't
have the likes of you to stand against.

The crazy thing is, around 50% of Brits are stupid enough to go for
that lunacy.

>> YAFIYGI :-)
>
>HGTRE :(
>
>> ROTFWL
>
>FDEWS
>
>> Saol fada agus breac-shláinte chugat.
>
>Fuc,k off wog.

I'm not a Wog, you may address me as Bogtrotter Extrodinaire.

Not that there is anything extraordinary about me now, but I did live
in Britain prior to realising how many xenophobic IQ zeros lived there
also.

AB

Saol fada agus breac-shláinte chugat.

Rod Speed

Aug 14, 2019, 8:36:24 PM8/14/19

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL]" <blenk...@mail.com> wrote in
message news:43p8led8h2ku3rn95...@4ax.com...
Corse you are, and a bog trotting clown to boot.

>>> If you are daft enough to pay half a million for a clapped Morris
>>> Marina, you would hardly expect the seller to restart negotiations.

>> The parliament accepted nothing.

> May was given a full hand.

Another silly lie. She was given nothing and had her BRINO
flushed where it belongs when she presented it to parliament.

> She and hence parliament had full
> responsibility for the outcome.

That's bullshit too given that Barnier was never going to give
the UK anything because that would see others leave too.

>> The restarting negotiations ploy is a standard Tory blame others game.

>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something.

>>> They had two years and with rubbish like Davis
>>> involved, the EU were pretty generous really.

>> Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying something

>>> It's their deal,

>>Nope, remainer May's. Who got the bums rush because of it.

>>> they screwed up,

>> May did. And got the bums rush because she did.

>>> although they didn,t start from a good position anyway.

>> The EU was never going to allow any decent deal because
>> that would see others leaving too. Fine, they get a no deal
>> brexit and don't get a penny in leaving fee.

> Wow, you really are proper MP material. It's a good
> job Boris didn't have the likes of you to stand against.

You never could bullshit your way out of a wet paper bag.

> The crazy thing is, around 50% of Brits are
> stupid enough to go for that lunacy.

You'll see that it aint lunacy, bog trotting clown.

>>> YAFIYGI :-)

>> HGTRE :(

>>> ROTFWL

>> FDEWS

>>> Saol fada agus breac-shláinte chugat.

>> Fuck off wog.

> I'm not a Wog,

Yep, just a bog trotting clown wog.

> you may address me as Bogtrotter Extrodinaire.

I'll address you as bog trotting clown wog.

> Not that there is anything extraordinary about me
> now, but I did live in Britain prior to realising how
> many xenophobic IQ zeros lived there also.

What actually happened was that you got the bums rush
when they noticed that you are just a bog trotting clown
wog and that's why you are so bitter and twisted.

> Saol fada agus breac-shláinte chugat.

Fuck off wog.

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL]

Aug 14, 2019, 10:24:38 PM8/14/19
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 10:32:41 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL]" <blenk...@mail.com> wrote in

>What actually happened was that you got the bums rush
>when they noticed that you are just a bog trotting clown
>wog and that's why you are so bitter and twisted.
>
>> Saol fada agus breac-shláinte chugat.
>
>Fuck off wog.

One did wonder why anyone on the other side of the planet should
become so enthralled with British politics.

Really that phrase say's it all.

You are just a loud, foul mouthed xenophobe. As such you are simply
announcing to the world how nasty, thick and ignorant you are.

Basically, regardless of race or locality you have every quality so
proudly exhibited by Britains knuckle dragging Brexit voters.

With such a vaccuum between your ears, you really should consider
coming over to do a bit of flag waving, at times like the present,
your knuckle dragging thugs need all the support that can be mustered.

AB

Saol fada agus breac-shláinte chugat.

Rod Speed

Aug 14, 2019, 11:04:26 PM8/14/19
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL] <blenk...@mail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL] <blenk...@mail.com> wrote

>>What actually happened was that you got the bums rush
>>when they noticed that you are just a bog trotting clown
>>wog and that's why you are so bitter and twisted.

>>> Saol fada agus breac-shláinte chugat.

>>Fuck off wog.

> One did wonder

Bog trotting wog clowns don't get to call themselves One...

> why anyone on the other side of the planet should
> become so enthralled with British politics.

No enthralled involved, just interesting to watch how
those clowns can't even manage a no deal brexit until
they have enough of a clue to give that fool May the
bums runs and replace her with Boris.

<reams of your shit any 2 year old could
leave for dead flushed where it belongs>

Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL]

Aug 14, 2019, 11:40:00 PM8/14/19
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:04:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
<rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL] <blenk...@mail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL] <blenk...@mail.com> wrote
>
>>>What actually happened was that you got the bums rush
>>>when they noticed that you are just a bog trotting clown
>>>wog and that's why you are so bitter and twisted.

>>>Fuck off wog.
>
>> One did wonder
>
>Bog trotting wog clowns don't get to call themselves One...

One does not wish to tinkle on your bonfire, but in no sense of the
word could I be describes as a "wog".

Not that the attempted racial slur bothers me in any way, in fact just
the opposite, it confirms that you are totally clueless as to what you
try to communicate.

Clown would be a little awe inspiring.

As the entire population of Britain now have a clown as their leader,
I suppose I should feel proud to be worthy of a place up there on the
Brit's pedestal. Sadly they do seem to have shown a poor choice in
damn near everything recently, so your accolade isn't worth a lot.

>> why anyone on the other side of the planet should
>> become so enthralled with British politics.
>
>No enthralled involved, just interesting to watch how
>those clowns can't even manage a no deal brexit until
>they have enough of a clue to give that fool May the
>bums runs and replace her with Boris.

I can see why you see Boris as the great hope for the UK. Most of the
Brexit voters are thick too, so I understand where you are coming
from.

><reams of your shit any 2 year old could
>leave for dead flushed where it belongs>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wog

Sorry, not too many pictures in that article.

AB

Saol fada agus breac-shláinte chugat.

Peeler

Aug 15, 2019, 3:52:54 AM8/15/19
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 10:32:41 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

>> I'm not a clown,
>
> Corse you are, and a bog trotting clown to boot.

He certainly is no demented troll like you who even managed to get his own
website dedicated to him because of his pathological trolling, you senile
trolling asshole from Oz!

Peeler

Aug 15, 2019, 3:53:52 AM8/15/19
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:04:14 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH another load of the incontinent senile troll's trollshit>

...and much better air in here, again!

"That’s because so much piss and shite emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a Wanker."

whisky-dave

Aug 15, 2019, 5:29:59 AM8/15/19
Ronald mcdonald is a clown and he's no Brit either, and Donald Trump just needs his make-up artist to finish.

> >> If you are daft enough to pay half a million for a clapped Morris
> >> Marina, you would hardly expect the seller to restart negotiations.
> >
> >The parliament accepted nothing.
>
> May was given a full hand.

All 4 fingers and a thumb what a girl ;-)

> I'm not a Wog, you may address me as Bogtrotter Extrodinaire.
>
> Not that there is anything extraordinary about me now, but I did live
> in Britain prior to realising how many xenophobic IQ zeros lived there
> also.

A far higher percentage live in Australia.

Rod Speed

Aug 15, 2019, 5:35:08 AM8/15/19

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL]" <blenk...@mail.com> wrote in
message news:99k9lelp840idqleq...@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:04:14 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp ESQ [IRL] <blenk...@mail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> One did wonder
>>
>>Bog trotting wog clowns don't get to call themselves One...

> One does not wish to tinkle on your bonfire,

Just another of your pathetic little bog trotting wog clown drug crazed
drunken fantasys...

> but in no sense of the word could I be describes as a "wog".

Only wogs don't speak english, bog trotting wog clown remoaner.

Peeler

Aug 15, 2019, 6:20:34 AM8/15/19
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 19:34:55 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

<FLUSH more of the 85-year-old trolling senile asshole's trollshit>

...and much better air in here, again!