IEE 16th Edition Download

Andy Kirkland

Jun 25, 2007, 3:57:11 AM6/25/07
Can anyone point me somewhere other than eBay where I can get hold of
the 16th Edition regs in downloadable/PDF format?

Thanks,

Andy

Andy Hall

Jun 25, 2007, 4:49:24 AM6/25/07

You can get a guide to it from the TLC web site.

John Rumm

Jun 25, 2007, 7:13:05 AM6/25/07
Andy Kirkland wrote:

> Can anyone point me somewhere other than eBay where I can get hold of
> the 16th Edition regs in downloadable/PDF format?

You may find one available on one of the P2P networks. Often this is a
scanned version in a PDF and hence not searchable etc (although could be
converted with a decent OCR package).

--
Cheers,

John.

Owain

Jun 25, 2007, 6:56:12 AM6/25/07
Andy Kirkland wrote:
> Can anyone point me somewhere other than eBay where I can get hold of
> the 16th Edition regs in downloadable/PDF format?

Ask your friendly local sparky for his old paper one, as he replaces it
with the 17th Edition which is coming out shortly.

Owain