Ludlow Kissels Dago bomb

Skip to the first unread message

Jim Stewart ...

25 May 2022, 04:35:0425/05/2022
Anybody know where I can get a Dago bomb ? ....

Rod Speed

25 May 2022, 05:09:1525/05/2022
Jim Stewart ... <kinvig...@ntlworld.com> wrote

> Anybody know where I can get a Dago bomb ? ....

Just feed you most hated dago with lots of beans.

Peeler

25 May 2022, 05:11:1625/05/2022
On Wed, 25 May 2022 19:09:05 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Bod addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"Rod, you have a sick twisted mind. I suggest you stop your mindless
and totally irresponsible talk. Your mouth could get you into a lot of
trouble."
MID: <gfbb94...@mid.individual.net>