OT Fucking good

Smolley

Feb 17, 2024, 8:23:48 AMFeb 17
A woman convicted of handing over a three-year-old British girl for female
genital mutilation (FGM) during a trip to Kenya in a legal first has been
jailed for seven years.

Amina Noor, 40, from Harrow, north-west London, was found guilty last year
of assisting a non-UK person to carry out the procedure overseas 18 years
ago.

She became the first person to be convicted of taking someone to another
country for FGM.

Noor is also only the second in the UK to be convicted under the FGM Act
of 2003.

Cursitor Doom

Feb 17, 2024, 10:01:51 AMFeb 17
Should have hung the cunt. Now she'll be costing the taxpayer a
fortune for the next 4 years (probably).

Pomegranate Bastard

Feb 17, 2024, 11:03:35 AMFeb 17
On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:01:46 +0000, Cursitor Doom <c...@notformail.com>
wrote:
You're a tax dodger so keep out of it.

Tim Streater

Feb 17, 2024, 11:16:47 AMFeb 17
hanged. Hung is for meat.

More to the point they should have nailed the mostly male family members who
were pressuring her to do it.

--
When I saw how the European Union was developing, it was very obvious what they had in mind was not democratic. In Britain you vote for a government so the government has to listen to you, and if you don't like it you can change it.

Tony Benn

Nomen Nescio

Feb 17, 2024, 12:38:22 PMFeb 17
wrote:

>On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 13:23:44 -0000 (UTC), Smolley <m...@rest.uk> wrote:
>
>>A woman convicted of handing over a three-year-old British girl for
female
>>genital mutilation (FGM) during a trip to Kenya in a legal first has
been
>>jailed for seven years.
>>
>>Amina Noor, 40, from Harrow, north-west London, was found guilty last
year
>>of assisting a non-UK person to carry out the procedure overseas 18
years
>>ago.
>>
>>She became the first person to be convicted of taking someone to
another
>>country for FGM.
>>
>>Noor is also only the second in the UK to be convicted under the FGM
Act
>>of 2003.
>
>Should have hung the cunt. Now she'll be costing the taxpayer a
>fortune for the next 4 years (probably).

Millions are spent per year to look af paul francis gadd aka gary
glitter!!
One of his personal boy guards, davis (as gadd a ukrainian) illegal
immgrant murdered at lwaet two people in summer
2022.
"not in the public good" the BBC mantra when it comes to its own people
who are responsible for 99.999% of the planets ills.

Fredxx

Feb 17, 2024, 2:29:34 PMFeb 17
On 17/02/2024 16:16, Tim Streater wrote:
> On 17 Feb 2024 at 15:01:46 GMT, "Cursitor Doom" <c...@notformail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 13:23:44 -0000 (UTC), Smolley <m...@rest.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> A woman convicted of handing over a three-year-old British girl for female
>>> genital mutilation (FGM) during a trip to Kenya in a legal first has been
>>> jailed for seven years.
>>>
>>> Amina Noor, 40, from Harrow, north-west London, was found guilty last year
>>> of assisting a non-UK person to carry out the procedure overseas 18 years
>>> ago.
>>>
>>> She became the first person to be convicted of taking someone to another
>>> country for FGM.
>>>
>>> Noor is also only the second in the UK to be convicted under the FGM Act
>>> of 2003.
>>
>> Should have hung the cunt. Now she'll be costing the taxpayer a
>> fortune for the next 4 years (probably).
>
> hanged. Hung is for meat.
>
> More to the point they should have nailed the mostly male family members who
> were pressuring her to do it.

From the general articles I read of the subject I thought it was the
mothers who the advocated of FGM.

No doubt for the benefit of men, and therefore indirectly the benefit of
their daughter.

Cursitor Doom

Feb 17, 2024, 5:21:43 PMFeb 17
On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 19:29:31 +0000, Fredxx <fre...@spam.invalid>
wrote:
To marry a non-white non-Christian obviously. Funny how it's not
"racist" if 'they' do it.

Smolley

Feb 18, 2024, 12:44:12 AMFeb 18
He pays VAT

Fredxx

Feb 18, 2024, 7:15:02 AMFeb 18
Would you choose to marry a non-brown, non-muslim woman? If not would
would you consider any more racist than the group of people you're
referring to?

Cursitor Doom

Feb 18, 2024, 8:25:12 AMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 12:15:00 +0000, Fredxx <fre...@spam.invalid>
For me personally, religion and skin colour would play zero part in
the decision.

Pomegranate Bastard

Feb 18, 2024, 9:18:28 AMFeb 18
Only in IOM.

Joe

Feb 18, 2024, 9:29:48 AMFeb 18
I think he was making the point that according to the current narrative,
*only* white people can be racist.

--
Joe

Tim Streater

Feb 18, 2024, 9:36:17 AMFeb 18
Which is of course total bollocks. As Idi Amin shows.

--
What power have you got?
Where did you get it from?

Tony Benn

The Natural Philosopher

Feb 18, 2024, 10:13:46 AMFeb 18
On 18/02/2024 13:25, Cursitor Doom wrote:
> For me personally, religion and skin colour would play zero part in
> the decision.

However culture is extremely relevant. It is very hard to break a muslim
girl out of her tradition. And the men just expect wives to be slaves
even if they have university degrees.

--
I would rather have questions that cannot be answered...
...than to have answers that cannot be questioned

Richard Feynman

Cursitor Doom

Feb 18, 2024, 1:40:22 PMFeb 18
On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:13:41 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
<t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>On 18/02/2024 13:25, Cursitor Doom wrote:
>> For me personally, religion and skin colour would play zero part in
>> the decision.
>
>However culture is extremely relevant. It is very hard to break a muslim
>girl out of her tradition. And the men just expect wives to be slaves
>even if they have university degrees.

Precisely. It's *culture* that's the real issue here. But not all
Muslims are hard-liners. I've known quite a few who enjoyed a beer or
two and a good laugh.

The Natural Philosopher

Feb 19, 2024, 4:09:31 AMFeb 19
Indeed. And that is the problem.

The only way to spot the antisemitic liars cheats and thieves is when
they try and kill/rape someone.

--
The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to
rule.

Nomen Nescio

Feb 19, 2024, 6:08:37 AMFeb 19
On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 09:09:27 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
<t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>On 18/02/2024 18:40, Cursitor Doom wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:13:41 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
>> <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> However culture is extremely relevant. It is very hard to break a
muslim
>>> girl out of her tradition. And the men just expect wives to be
slaves
>>> even if they have university degrees.
>>
>> Precisely. It's *culture* that's the real issue here. But not all
>> Muslims are hard-liners. I've known quite a few who enjoyed a beer or
>> two and a good laugh.
>
>Indeed. And that is the problem.
>
>The only way to spot the antisemitic liars cheats and thieves is when
>they try and kill/rape someone.
Jewish Guy Tested His DNA and The Results Shocked Him! You are White
slave trader.
https://youtube.com/shorts/NLjTeRkgFzc?si=kp3Dc9MuhguDakQf
khazars are not Semites you pedo daily mail lover fifth column. Fucking
wipe that gene pool world peace.
Ask what is taking place worldwide and they will get revenge.
Savile with Kippah
https://imgur.com/DCSjyhf

Nomen Nescio

Feb 19, 2024, 6:23:42 AMFeb 19
<t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>On 18/02/2024 18:40, Cursitor Doom wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:13:41 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
>> <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> However culture is extremely relevant. It is very hard to break a
muslim
>>> girl out of her tradition. And the men just expect wives to be
slaves
>>> even if they have university degrees.
>>
>> Precisely. It's *culture* that's the real issue here. But not all
>> Muslims are hard-liners. I've known quite a few who enjoyed a beer or
>> two and a good laugh.
>
>Indeed. And that is the problem.
>
>The only way to spot the antisemitic liars cheats and thieves is when
>they try and kill/rape someone.
Jewish Guy Tested His DNA and The Results Shocked Him!
https://youtube.com/shorts/NLjTeRkgFzc?si=kp3Dc9MuhguDakQf
khazars are not Semites you pedo daily mail lover. Fucking wipe that

Nomen Nescio

Feb 19, 2024, 6:23:42 AMFeb 19
<t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>On 18/02/2024 18:40, Cursitor Doom wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:13:41 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
>> <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> However culture is extremely relevant. It is very hard to break a
muslim
>>> girl out of her tradition. And the men just expect wives to be
slaves
>>> even if they have university degrees.
>>
>> Precisely. It's *culture* that's the real issue here. But not all
>> Muslims are hard-liners. I've known quite a few who enjoyed a beer or
>> two and a good laugh.
>
>Indeed. And that is the problem.
>
>The only way to spot the antisemitic liars cheats and thieves is when
>they try and kill/rape someone.
Jewish Guy Tested His DNA and The Results Shocked Him!

https://youtube.com/shorts/NLjTeRkgFzc?si=kp3Dc9MuhguDakQf
khazars are Semite you pedo daily mail lover. Fucking wipe that gene
pool world peace

Fredxx

Feb 21, 2024, 10:02:44 AMFeb 21
> On 18/02/2024 18:40, Cursitor Doom wrote:
>> On Sun, 18 Feb 2024 15:13:41 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
>> <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> However culture is extremely relevant. It is very hard to break a muslim
>>> girl out of her tradition. And the men just expect wives to be slaves
>>> even if they have university degrees.
>>
>> Precisely. It's *culture* that's the real issue here. But not all
>> Muslims are hard-liners. I've known quite a few who enjoyed a beer or
>> two and a good laugh.
>
> Indeed. And that is the problem.
>
> The only way to spot the antisemitic liars cheats and thieves is when
> they try and kill/rape someone.

Don't forget the pro-semetic ones too, or do you condone his actions and
beliefs?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Epstein