Pan Newsreader

David Paste

Feb 18, 2024, 5:32:59 PMFeb 18
Any way to get it to display the messages body inline with the headers
like the layout used by the google groups web interface?

Cheers.

Bob Eager

Feb 18, 2024, 5:40:47 PMFeb 18
Not sure precisely what layout you mean, but have you looked at menu:
Edit->Preferences->Layout ?

There are a lot of possibilities there.

David Paste

Feb 18, 2024, 5:46:00 PMFeb 18
On 18 Feb 2024 22:40:42 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

> Not sure precisely what layout you mean, but have you looked at menu:
> Edit->Preferences->Layout ?
>
> There are a lot of possibilities there.

Yeah, cheers but there isn't the option I want. I would like the headers
to be above the body rather than in a separate pane. Thanks though.

Bob Eager

Feb 18, 2024, 5:55:11 PMFeb 18
Nearest I can see to that is View->Layout and untick Header Pane. Then hit
H to show the headers.