Part P Police !!!!

Dave Stanton

Jan 31, 2005, 2:30:28 PM1/31/05

Just been asked by a relative to replace very old wired fuse board with
new mcb consumer unit. I expect the Part P Police to be knocking on the
door very soon <G>.

Dave
again
in the future!!

Lurch

Jan 31, 2005, 3:26:51 PM1/31/05
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:30:28 +0000, Dave Stanton <m...@privacy.net>
strung together this:

>Just been asked by a relative to replace very old wired fuse board with
>new mcb consumer unit. I expect the Part P Police to be knocking on the
>door very soon <G>.

They're quicker than you think, they're hiding behind your sofa now!
--

SJW

Doctor D

Jan 31, 2005, 3:32:36 PM1/31/05
> Just been asked by a relative to replace very old wired fuse board with
> new mcb consumer unit. I expect the Part P Police to be knocking on the
> door very soon <G>.

With their predicted backlog? I wouldn't cancel the milk yet.

John Borrman

Jan 31, 2005, 3:45:56 PM1/31/05
I thought you mentioned something about doing this a few months back, i
believe you even removed one of the screws on the consumer box?
"Doctor D" <d...@nospam.f9.co.uk> wrote in message

Peter Crosland

Jan 31, 2005, 5:17:11 PM1/31/05
If it is that decrepit then surely a complete rewire is almost certainly
needed as well!

Peter Crosland

big...@meeow.co.uk

Jan 31, 2005, 5:20:49 PM1/31/05
>Just been asked by a relative to replace very old wired fuseboard with

>new mcb consumer unit. I expect the Part P Police to be knocking on
the
>door very soon <G>.

Yes, its a crime to improve your relative's level of safety. Sorry,
straight to jail you go.

NT

Gel

Jan 31, 2005, 5:21:59 PM1/31/05
GCHQ Cheltenham [who read all e mails]will have already passed details
to Commissar Prescott!!

Paul Barker

Jan 31, 2005, 6:41:46 PM1/31/05

Gel Wrote:
> GCHQ Cheltenham [who read all e mails]will have already passed details
> to Commissar Prescott!!

If he was booked before January, as long as he does it before April
he's still OK.. I think..

--
Paul Barker

Dave Stanton

Feb 1, 2005, 12:50:31 AM2/1/05
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:21:59 -0800, Gel wrote:

> GCHQ Cheltenham [who read all e mails]will have already passed details to
> Commissar Prescott!!

You work there then ?

Dave Stanton

Feb 1, 2005, 12:51:39 AM2/1/05
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:45:56 +0000, John Borrman wrote:

> I thought you mentioned something about doing this a few months back, i
> believe you even removed one of the screws on the consumer box? "Doctor D"

Oh yes silly me, work in progress !!!

Bob Eager

Feb 1, 2005, 4:45:37 AM2/1/05
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:30:28 UTC, Dave Stanton <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

> Just been asked by a relative to replace very old wired fuse board with
> new mcb consumer unit. I expect the Part P Police to be knocking on the
> door very soon <G>.

That 'chop chop' noise is the black helicopter...

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!

John Rumm

Feb 1, 2005, 7:37:37 AM2/1/05
Gel wrote:

> GCHQ Cheltenham [who read all e mails]will have already passed details
> to Commissar Prescott!!

So your safe then! (seems unlikely he could find his dick to pee out of,
let alone understand part P)

--
Cheers,

John.

raden

Feb 1, 2005, 2:44:19 PM2/1/05
In message <pan.2005.01.31...@privacy.net>, Dave Stanton
<m...@privacy.net> writes

>Just been asked by a relative to replace very old wired fuse board with
>new mcb consumer unit. I expect the Part P Police to be knocking on the
>door very soon <G>.

It shouldn't be a problem should it ?

since you actually started the job before the end of december, didn't
you
--
geoff

Mike

Feb 1, 2005, 5:31:59 PM2/1/05

> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:21:59 -0800, Gel wrote:
>
> > GCHQ Cheltenham [who read all e mails]will have already passed details
> > Commissar Prescott!!

I think they just record them. To read all e-mails would require them to
employ about 5% of the country :-)

Gary Cavie

Feb 1, 2005, 6:34:43 PM2/1/05
In article <ctp007$7cd$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>, nos...@bt.com says...

Probably about 99% of the readers would die of boredom!