Oak Rules!

1 view

O...@oak-invalid.com

Dec 15, 2004, 11:17:18 PM12/15/04
I am Oak, therefore I rule.

Oak

Mr.G

Mar 9, 2005, 12:00:32 AM3/9/05

<O...@Oak-invalid.com> wrote in message
news:do22s01jn50n03oj7...@4ax.com...

>I am Oak, therefore I rule.
>

> Oak

Rule what?
http://www.goretech.net/oak/

O...@oak-invalid.com

Mar 9, 2005, 11:12:17 AM3/9/05
On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 05:00:32 GMT, "Mr.G" <mike...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

Rule this nearly abandoned news group. :-)

Thanks for the pics. I liked the coffee cups and badge. What can you
tell me about aos? It looks like you have an interesting and
important job. I hesitate to ask too many questions in this public
forum.

Oak

Mr.G

Mar 9, 2005, 7:49:48 PM3/9/05

<O...@Oak-invalid.com> wrote in message

The coffee cups and things are from work beyond my
calling =) I try to get these guys to give me trinkets when I do
a good trick.

AOS? Training squadron ;) Thats what they told me.
The deal with these guys is what they don't say too.
Look at the picture closely, think about it for a second.

I am a lowly network engineer that keeps a bunch of crazy people
as happy as I can. They also call a Systems Analyst. I call it the
village idiot position.
My actual job is to try to make as many wants, needs, and desires
come true as humanly possible. I am the goto guy for a lot of people.
I am tasked with assisting recruiting people for jobs I have no idea
what they really do. They have some great stories though.
I get tasked with it, because I know every one around the place. Or
know someone who knows someone.
I meet a lot of interesting people. If you collect military
insignia or anything I can try to help you get some unusual unit
designations.
Anyway, long story short. I worked with a bunch of nut cases until
I got too old and too broken up to play anymore. I have a lot of stories
from the last 20 years. I know a lot of people who are doing the hard
work, I was there when a lot of them got hired.

Mr.G

O...@oak-invalid.com

Mar 9, 2005, 9:27:51 PM3/9/05
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:49:48 GMT, "Mr.G" <mike...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

><O...@Oak-invalid.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 05:00:32 GMT, "Mr.G" <mike...@earthlink.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>><O...@Oak-invalid.com> wrote in message

>>>Rule what?
>>>http://www.goretech.net/oak/
>>>

>> Rule this nearly abandoned news group. :-)
>>
>> Thanks for the pics. I liked the coffee cups and badge. What can you
>> tell me about aos? It looks like you have an interesting and
>> important job. I hesitate to ask too many questions in this public
>> forum.
>>

>> Oak
>
>The coffee cups and things are from work beyond my
>calling =) I try to get these guys to give me trinkets when I do
>a good trick.

Nice trinkets. I can imagine you taking one of those coffee cups with
you somewhere and intimidating a lot of people with it. :-)

>AOS? Training squadron ;) Thats what they told me.
>The deal with these guys is what they don't say too.
>Look at the picture closely, think about it for a second.

I Googled yesterday and came up with Air Operations Squadron.

>I am a lowly network engineer that keeps a bunch of crazy people
>as happy as I can. They also call a Systems Analyst. I call it the
>village idiot position.
>My actual job is to try to make as many wants, needs, and desires
>come true as humanly possible. I am the goto guy for a lot of people.
>I am tasked with assisting recruiting people for jobs I have no idea
>what they really do. They have some great stories though.
>I get tasked with it, because I know every one around the place. Or
>know someone who knows someone.
>I meet a lot of interesting people. If you collect military
>insignia or anything I can try to help you get some unusual unit
>designations.
>Anyway, long story short. I worked with a bunch of nut cases until
>I got too old and too broken up to play anymore. I have a lot of stories
>from the last 20 years. I know a lot of people who are doing the hard
>work, I was there when a lot of them got hired.
>
>Mr.G

Sounds like you do a very important service for these folks and your
country. I dont collect military memorabilia, but thanks for the
offer. I seem to recall seeing a large listing of such badges at the
defenselink or FAS site, but I could not find them yesterday for the
time that I tried.

Oak

Mr.G

Mar 10, 2005, 10:40:10 PM3/10/05

<O...@Oak-invalid.com> wrote in message

I work at Pope Air Force Base, it's part of Fort Bragg.
I don't do anything special, just hang because they like
to ahve someone around to laugh at you know.

You won't find that patch anywhere.

I will tell you some things about it.
If you look closely there are tracks on the globe behind the head
of the wolf. They signify tracking or stalking it's prey.
There is a quarter moon and it is darkened. There are a few stars out.
That means that they operate at night only if at all possible.
The Dagger always means special ops.
The Wolf is an animal that hunts, and can see very well in the dark.
There are no words on the patch. Black ops has no words on their
patches either. Weird ain't it, 2 and 2... hmmm

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/usaf/720stg.htm

There are a lot of special units there. Some are known, many
unknown, and that would be on purpose. =)

That's one reason I have to stop talking when Chris Hills says
something like, the French and SAS are quiet, unlike the Americans.
If he only knew how quiet some of our groups are eh..... hahaha

There are three kinds of Military, Regular, Special, and Black.
There is a fourth kind, but no one outside of the family knows
what they are or even what they do.

Navy is Regular, Seals are Special, Seal team six was Black.
Everyone knows what the navy does.
Most people know what the Seals are all about.
Seal team six would be Counter Terrorist teams.
Team six was disbanded, the Navy has no active counter
terrorist teams now ;) ain't that right Skippy...
Another unit is rumored to have replaced them, no one knows
for sure.

The Air Force has the same set up. Regular,
Special, Black, and here to fore unknown.

This is where they live, and if you read it. You will know.
Caution, information is slightly out dated, but efficient.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/dod/jsoc.htm