Bush has Reduced al Quaeda to a Nuisance

Sanders Kaufman

Oct 31, 2004, 2:31:50 AM10/31/04
So that's why Bush's followers have stopped whining "flip-flop".
You guys have totally flip-flopped on the most important issue of our day,
and even of our age.

Nuclear prolifieration is even more important than al Quaeda.
Compared to the threat of nuclear proliveration, al Quaeda is naught but a
nuisance.

These lost High Explosives are the ONLY other difficult component to get -
besides the uranium itself.
And you Bush loyalists are DEFENDING his *totally* botching that one, single
reason why he was allowed to kill 100,000 Iraqis.

So Saddam won't get the bomb - you guys kicked the ant hill and now there's
a 100,000 hives of Iraqi ants chasing 760,000 lbs of High Explosives - which
by the way, even by itself is pretty fucking dangerous. One of them is
almost *certain* to build something horrible.

And why do you defend Bush?
So you can close down homeless shelters, send the money to the Catholic
Church, and get an extra $200 on your tax refund.

To quote your beloved Prick Cheney, "Fuck off".