HRH Anti-Semite

The Happy Hippy

Feb 20, 2024, 5:37:53 PMFeb 20
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/royal-family/2024/02/20/prince-william-end-fighting-gaza-palestine-israel-hamas

<quote>

Prince William's plea to end Gaza fighting risks diplomatic rift with Israel

</quote>

Fuck them.

We shouldn't be maintaining diplomatic relations with anyone who murders tens of thousands of innocent civilians, babies children, mothers and fathers.

We wouldn't if it were anyone but Israel, America and the Axis of Evil.

It's not like Prince William is asking for anything unreasonable or outrageous. He's simply saying Israel should stop her murder.

It's staggering that anyone professing Jewish or Christian faith could ever consider murder acceptable. God was pretty clear that it wasn't, that we should all stand up to and oppose evil.