Race baiter Obongo at it again

Jesse

Nov 1, 2010, 11:23:51 PM11/1/10
This is happening on a daily basis here.
You can take the crude, racist Chicago street hustler out of Chicago,
but you can't take the Chicago out of the the crude, racist Chicago
street hustler.
Unprecedented chatter coming from such a high level, unbecoming of this
position, for very becoming for the Halfrikan.
Gutter talk like this is always reserved for low party functionaries or
hired guns - But Obongo, low class half breed that he is, has no problem
at all sinking into the gutter, and demeaning the office of the
presidency while hes at it.

Last week he was in a church [black church of course] urging blacks to
get out and vote, lest they "lose their gains" ,,, This a clear
violation of separation of church and state. The other day, he said
"Republicans can come along for the ride, but they gotta get in the back
seat" ,,, Another none too subtle racially disparaging comment.

Now this, calling Republicans the "enemies of latrinos".
A sitting American president has called Americans "the enemy", because
they have a different view than him.
Mexicans, violent savages that everyone knows them to be, of course
respond very well to this type of belligerent goading.
What are they going to do, start chopping off heads over here too ?

What an outrage, and its important to remember that when Obongo refers
to "Republicans" or "Tea Party", it is directly aimed directly at whites.

`````````````````

Obama pulls back on 'enemies' remark to Latinos

A day before the pivotal midterm elections, President Barack Obama
pulled back from remarks he made last month when he called on Latino
voters to punish their "enemies" on Election Day. In an interview Monday
with radio host Michael Baisden, Obama said he should have used the word
"opponents" instead of enemies.

Republicans were quick to criticize the president's remarks. House
Minority Leader John Boehner was expected to use Obama's words in an
election eve speech in Ohio to paint the president as a staunch partisan.

"Sadly, we have a president who uses the word 'enemy' for fellow
Americans, fellow citizens. He used it for people who disagree with his
agenda of bigger government," Boehner said, according to prepared
remarks released in advance of his speech.

Obama's original comments came during an interview with Eddie "Piolin"
Sotelo, a Hispanic radio personality. Piolin questioned how Obama could
ask Latinos for their vote when many don't believe he's worked hard to
pass comprehensive immigration reform.

Obama responded: "If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying,
'We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who
stand with us on issues that are important to us,' if they don't see
that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's gonna
be harder."

The president said Monday that the message he was trying to send was
that voters need to support lawmakers who stand with them on the issue.

"Now the Republicans are saying that I'm calling them enemies," Obama
said. "What I'm saying is you're an opponent of this particular
provision, comprehensive immigration reform, which is something very
different."

With Republicans poised to score sweeping victories in Tuesday's
election, Obama has been imploring the Democratic base to vote in hopes
of turning some close races in his party's favor.

Though Obama had no publicly announced campaign events on his schedule
Monday and Tuesday, the president has been doing radio interviews
targeting young people, African-Americans and voters in key states. He
was also to hold a conference call Monday night with campaign volunteers
in Florida, New Hampshire, New Mexico and Hawaii.

http://tinyurl.com/2ds5egn