Senile diaper sniffer brags about ignoring SCOTUS

1 view

JeSSe

Feb 21, 2024, 10:22:37 PMFeb 21
So they ignore the supreme court and their puppet actually brags about
it to an adoring crowd in CA, very happy to have their debts carried by
hard working taxpayers [none of whom are going to get their debts
magically wiped out with a wave of the wand]
SCOTUS ruled that what he did was unconstitutional, so by default this
dirty old man is bragging about ignoring it was well, he has fleeced
taxpayers for $100's of BILLIONS, shit all over the rule of law, added a
huge chunk to the national debt, a huge "FUCK YOU BITCHES !" to anyone
who actually works and pays their debts [like me] ,, And its all just
one big fun filled soundbite for him, taxpayer funded vote buying.

Biden says 'MAGA Republicans' and the Supreme Court couldn't 'stop me'
cancelling $138 billion in student debt and insists he isn't worried
forgiveness program will get blocked by the courts during California
campaign swing

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13110189/joe-biden-student-loans-california.html