Dems campaign on mass handouts to blacks

JeSSe

Jun 20, 2019, 12:19:59 AM6/20/19
Guess it was a matter of time - Dems control the house, at least 2
niggers [laughably] running for president, so even though they know it
doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell, they figure they'll pander to
their low class base and wave the carrot of mass handout$ in front of
their listless, greedy black noses, then they can say "At least we
tried, those mean old racist republicans will never do you justice !"

Even with historically low black unemployment under Trump. blacks are
just the ones to take the bait - They feel entitled and owed from the
day they pop out of their foul wombs, and spend the rest of their lives
in envy and anger at whites.

It isn't like we haven't already tried throwing billions and billions at
them, we have. If we get to the point where we are actually cutting
checks to blacks because their great great great granddaddy was imported
from Africa to work in the USA, it'll never end. They will never, ever
be satisfied.

I can just see the haggling over the amount, blacks with $$ in their
eyes will demand $1,000,000 each, and when offered a lowly %50,000 they
will be insulted and cry racism. If they got their $1,000,000 they would
simply demand another $1,000,000, they will never be appeased and their
lust for handouts will never diminish. Black babies yet unborn will
scream for their share as soon as they can speak ,,, And I think we can
all imagine, the homicides in Chimpcago are not going to decrease even
with a city full of sudden democrat welfare millionaires.

`````````````````````````````````

Cory Booker calls for reparations for the 'stain of slavery' and Jim
Crow as Democrats hold hearing on compensation for African-Americans
while Black Panthers rally outside

Cory Booker led a parade of prominent African Americans in
testifying on the need for reparations for descendants of slaves
'The stain of slavery was not just inked in bloodshed but in
policies that have disadvantaged African Americans for generations,' he said
Democrats held the first hearing on the reparations issue in more
than a decade on Juneteenth, the anniversary of the Emancipation
Proclamation
Actor Danny Glover and author Ta-Nehisi Coates also testified
The hearing was on a bill that would require a study of the
reparations issue
Members of the New Black Panther party rallied in the corridor outside

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7159375/Cory-Booker-calls-reparations-tackle-stain-slavery-Jim-Crow-laws.html
--
From NPS:
"Do not feed the animals !