The Metropolitan Police, Arhag Housing Association, Hammersmith & Fulham Council 100721 Riverside Housing

You For It

Jul 10, 2021, 6:25:57 AM7/10/21
The Homophobic Hate campaign is still continuing.

The authorities know who I am, but they think it is acceptable for a group of people to run a homophobic hate campaign.

Not only do I say I am suffering from a hate campaign – but when other people take time to look at the evidence they come to the same conclusion.

Apparently, I am informed it is called Gaslighting.

See :-

http://imgur.com/cpMEhxc

I don't think these people got the message – at the end of the day I will get a full criminal investigation into this hate campaign and I will not shut-up until I get to the bottom of everything these criminals have done - I mean everything and in the process I will clear my name which my Tormentors have elegantly blackened.