Marc by Marc Jacobs Pot Holder Rosie Hobo

www.86watches.net

Mar 14, 2012, 2:23:00 AM3/14/12
2012 the best replica watches and handbags
http://www.86watchess.com
2012 the best replica watches and handbags
http://www.86watchess.com
Top replica AAAAAA+ 1 to 1 quality.
If you have any questions, free to contact us:
lisaha...@yahoo.cn or watch...@foxmail.com

When I think of a pot holder, I think of little birds sitting on birdhouses and paisleys everywhere. Then again, the only pot holders I really remember are the ones in my grandma’s kitchen. They certainly aren’t something I have hanging around my house. So perhaps I am just out of touch when I say that I really don’t know where the ‘pot holder’ comes from in the Marc by Marc Jacobs Pot Holder Rosie Hobo.

What really stood out when I first laid eyes on this bag is the heavy cotton weave. It almost looks like a tapestry. I certainly love the coral color and it looks quite nice mixed with off-white in this zigzag pattern. The mix of thick and thin lines adds a lot of depth and interest to this seemingly simple pattern. Coral leather completes the look, giving this bag a heavy rolled handle and extra-long crossbody strap. What a wonderful and cheery bag! And what better way to put a little spring in your step? I think it would be perfect for the coming Spring and Summer seasons. It would go nicely with whites or even other brights, I really don’t think you could go wrong.

Find the Marc by Marc Jacobs Collection at Saks Fifth Avenue!

url:http://myreader.co.uk/gp/1374-1.aspx