DevOps Engineer

sandee...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2015, 1:23:41 PM6/25/15

Greeting of the Day!!!!

Sandeep here from tekskills,

Hope you are doing great!!!!

we are looking for "DevOps Engineer" consultants for one of our direct client at United Kingdoms. Please find the below requirement and let me know if you are interested.

Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: London
Duration: 3+ Months

JD:
1. People should be hands-on, agile-research mode be able to try and test various tools and deliver.
2. The automation is in all areas application delivery, platforms (weblogic, jboss, .... Containers with docker..) delivery and infrastructure (in house, cloud).
Skills required:
* TFS or similar
* Ansible (MUST)/BladeLogic (poss) or similar
* Serena (Poss) Orchestration or similar
* CI/CD experience
* JIRA
* SDLC knowledge
* ITIL foundations