Do YOU know the answers?

David B.

Feb 17, 2024, 4:01:59 PMFeb 17
Do YOU know the answers?

Answers to questions posed here:-

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/794583/apple-support-communities-asc-forums-access/

--
David

David B.

Feb 18, 2024, 7:09:03 AMFeb 18
On 18 Feb 2024 at 00:22:19 GMT, "Tyrone" <no...@none.none> wrote:
> Yes. The answer is, you are incredibly stupid and don't understand a god damn
> thing that people tell you.

False.

> You have been banned several times from ASC and
> you keep going back and getting banned again.

That should not be possible.
It's part of my curiosity.
Anyone can have any number of Apple IDs and can pretend to be an 'expert'!

> How long before you get banned
> from BleepingComputer?

For what reason? I've been a member since Windows XP days!
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/u/804172/brawdy14/

> Why are so you hell-bent on being on ASC anyway?

You've got that arse-about-face! Why do some folk there wish to keep me OUT?
I know I've touched a nerve there. I suspect that some folk there are up to no
good.

*HOW* do the Apple ASC forum moderators KNOW that I have been banned when I
try to sign-in using my 'real' Apple ID?
There has to be a mechanism of some sort!

It's not simply cookies - so HOW do they know?

> STILL wanting to stalk the usual folks?

There is no question of stalking and there never has been.

HTH

--
David

whisky-dave

Feb 22, 2024, 7:20:10 AMFeb 22
On Sunday 18 February 2024 at 12:09:03 UTC, David B. wrote:
> On 18 Feb 2024 at 00:22:19 GMT, "Tyrone" <no...@none.none> wrote:
> > On Feb 17, 2024 at 4:01:56 PM EST, "David B." <b...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Do YOU know the answers?
> >>
> >> Answers to questions posed here:-
> >>
> >> https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/794583/apple-support-communities-asc-forums-access/
> >
> > Yes. The answer is, you are incredibly stupid and don't understand a god damn
> > thing that people tell you.
>
> False.

Logically it seems true, in a binary way.

> > You have been banned several times from ASC and
> > you keep going back and getting banned again.
>
> That should not be possible.

Agreed in theory.
But as I tell my students practice and theory are differnt.

> It's part of my curiosity.
> Anyone can have any number of Apple IDs and can pretend to be an 'expert'!

Yep and anyone can predent to be a doctor and carry pout cosmetic surgeery anyone can claim
just about anything they like.

> > How long before you get banned
> > from BleepingComputer?
>
> For what reason? I've been a member since Windows XP days!
> https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/u/804172/brawdy14/

So,

> > Why are so you hell-bent on being on ASC anyway?
>
> You've got that arse-about-face! Why do some folk there wish to keep me OUT?

Why do you think they want to keep you out. ?

> I know I've touched a nerve there. I suspect that some folk there are up to no
> good.

But withy no proof.

> *HOW* do the Apple ASC forum moderators KNOW that I have been banned when I
> try to sign-in using my 'real' Apple ID?
> There has to be a mechanism of some sort!

Yep and telling someone might mean they find away around it.