<STALKING_TARGET_57>

1 view

Stephen Carroll

Sep 11, 2021, 5:51:12 AM9/11/21
Rambling cretin. That's what Shadow does when he gets upset. He of course
creates a sock, starts a stupid thread so he can claim it was an accident.
Don't blame me it was my left hand... and then Shadow talks to his own
post with his right hand. Steven Petruzzellis: Narcissistic Bigot.

Thankfully the person you are referencing is in my kill filter. You _do_
realize that the massive floods ending up in multiple groups started out
as a joke about hacking Google. There's a few variations to choose from
in so far as top bottom.

--
This broke the Internet
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22