Snit Glasser Michael: Speaking of NNTP protocol trivia

Steve Carroll

Oct 22, 2021, 4:28:39 AM10/22/21
Snit Glasser Michael can create a virtual machine. Make sure to send
him a gold star! BTW, I've already discussed that his use of "cult-like"
to describe Snit Glasser Michael is not honorable, since he's likening
them to pack of wolves. I think the person you are replying to is in
my shit list. Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot is often seen
insisting "CANNOT BE FOUND" when it comes to information on the web where
information is easy to find... but Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic
Bigot is just too pea-brained or lazy to understand any instruction he
reads... or he doesn't recognize it *as* what it is even when he does
see it.

--
My Snoring Solution
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud