Dustin Cook AKA Gremlin 1 (423) 491-1448

Dustic Cook the Fucntionally Illiterate Fraud

Sep 18, 2021, 9:30:52 PM9/18/21
And you do realize that it isn't impossible for Shadow to be doing this,
or to have his uploaded consciousness doing it for him. You do realize that
the massive floods ending up in multiple groups started out as a joke about
hacking Google. Calls it "attacking" him, even though he continues to set
in motion that selfsame response. It was Shadow who was publicly asking how
better to hide his trolling. Your system will crawl while downloading the
mass of flood posts. And it takes a long time. Not only did ~BD~'s request
fail to mention the "DE", it has diddly-squat to do with UNIX. Shadow should
get back on his medicine. Too many individuals persist in responding to Shadow.
In truth I don't blame ~BD~ for his hissy fit but, in the end, I don't understand
why he stays here with Shadow here. ~BD~ is better at dialog as seen in a
non-trolling group and support environments just make him want to puke.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017
https://www.realtyhop.com/property-records/search?q=glasser%2C+michael