Snit Michael Glasser More AZ cryptology confuses the herd

STALKING_TARGET_54

Sep 14, 2021, 3:52:13 PM9/14/21
How long has this debate been going on? Once Snit realized how effective
Owl is at portraying himself as the 'scapegoat' he sees this isn't quite
as crazy as it appeared.

How Owl determines when to use his flood script for maximum impact http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/snit_flood.
He is as incompetent as Owl. Owl can't get anything else to work, either.
Besides Owl, who fails to understand what Snit is doing?

--
Live on Kickstarter!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhOfBmWwCVY

STALKING_TARGET_54

Sep 14, 2021, 4:55:18 PM9/14/21
What I know is, when I have come across people calling themselves "Republicans"
while spelunking, they weren't the usual dimwit type that likes to grumble
about this and that. Why are such herds obviously never happy. What is wrong
with them?

Snit Michael Glasser clearly has a LOT of insight to share and he apparently
wants to give back to the community. What he has not figured out, though,
is this is without a doubt the most frustrating medium for doing that because
most of the responses are moaning, double-crossing and other rubbish. It's
a prank call. Carroll has already decided what he is going to say before
he calls. What you say does not matter. What Snit Michael Glasser says doesn't
matter.

Narcissistic Bigot Steve Carroll strikes again. Steve Carroll is a Narcissistic
Bigot.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22

Steve Carroll

Sep 15, 2021, 7:03:24 AM9/15/21
A shadow of false causation, projected wisely, at the wrong time. At
times, fantasy is more valuable than truth. What did you assume from
the lying imbecile? That Rbowman bozo has nothing to lose but time. He
has nothing else, especially not ambition. You likely think Fluxbox handles
the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to anything else, really.

It's like a crank call. Rbowman has already decided what he is going
to say before he calls. What you say does not matter. What Snit says
just a reaction. It's a prolonged brawl, and Rbowman is simultaneously
a master at off-the-cuff trolling remarks, while posting with nyms that
speak just like him.

For most I would merely think the comment is questionable. Of course,
given that it's Rbowman I would forget that doubt and go straight to
'ego-trip' because that's most of what Rbowman does. It is faster to
assume it is a lie until proved otherwise.

-
One Smart Penny
<https://groups.google.com/g/comp.sys.mac.apps/c/VMCw29DnV84>
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot
Dustin Cook: Functional Illiterate Fraud

Steven Petruzzellis - frelwizzer

Sep 15, 2021, 11:34:55 PM9/15/21
William Poaster just has a ton of completely false allegations and he
knows it, so his MO is to repeat his bullshit non-stop and engage 'people'
(who are either socks or shills) to 'support' that crap to confuse his
audience. He lies that he uses Windows, while he never used it on bare
metal and honesty experienced it.

Just harebrained trolling. And I am replying to that trolling. THAT is
what the "William Poaster circus" is. William Poaster doesn't have any
concept of what he is crying about.

What I notice is, if I've seen people calling themselves "conservatives"
while sky diving, they were not the usual imbecile variety that likes
to cry about all things. Why are such herds clearly never peaceful. Do
they not see what a waste that is?

--
Eight things to never feed your dog
https://forums.cabling-design.com/wireless/wifi-out-to-800-feet-329594-

Steve Carrolll - fretwizzer

Sep 16, 2021, 12:07:01 AM9/16/21
I shall not ask The Thing how any part of Shadow's body tastes no matter
how often The Thing kisses it. The Thing is a insane psychopath who regularly
claims anyone who disagrees with Shadow to be a sock and, somehow, he
wants us to believe that is reasonable. Gotta be glue. There is no question
this is an insomniac troll writing because some of them are direct responses
in very specific ways with clear thought behind them. Which can only
be The Thing.

Too much glue for you, gluehead.

Various individuals who've known The Thing for quite some time, and
also have experience with him highly advise avoiding him to get him to
attack someplace else. As long as Shadow and anyone else continues to
tickle his belly, he will not seek a food supply someplace else. His
hope is to see Shadow harmed by idiotic lying. And hey, that could happen.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"

Steve - frelwizen

Sep 16, 2021, 12:38:02 AM9/16/21
Snit must have read Rbowman pages and became ferociously resentful. I suspect
this is our first demonstration of the improved Snit. In Rbowman's case,
I, and dozens of "crackers", had pointed to things Rbowman said and did,
he rejected the idea. What Rbowman didn't deny was people sharing such stories,
which is how he ended up with his list, as anyone can see. That's our Rbowman,
though, better than others or so they say. Believes if your system/network
is online, he's got the right to use your time, whether you approve or not.
Do you have a CCNA certification? What did Rbowman have to say about this
amazing support from new posters? Most of the time he would try to lead Snit
to believe they're long time lurkers who just happened to have unexplained
agreement with him. And he expected people to believe this!

-
One Smart Penny!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud