Re: What do they do with them?

nospam

Oct 19, 2021, 4:51:29 PM10/19/21
In article <it8odg...@mid.individual.net>, TimS
<timst...@greenbee.net> wrote:

> I sent my Intel Mini back and will be getting a refund. What do they do with
> returned machines? Reload the disk, repackage and sell as new? Or do they go
> to refurb?

usually refurb, but can also be used for repair parts.

Steven Carrolll

Oct 20, 2021, 3:23:11 AM10/20/21
Remember, you simply have been wrong about EVERYTHING dealing with the
number:

1) You denied your number was in my provider's "Caller ID" logs even
AFTER you called me and were shown evidence to the contrary:

<https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>

2) You denied the number in the "Caller ID" logs was tied to Johnson
City even though the evidence is contrary:

<https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448>

<https://findwhocallsyou.com/4234911448?CallerInfo>

3) You denied you gave me public permission to share the number in that
logs, even after you did:

Gremlin <XnsAC15C9...@ruqg2R96.REs>:
-----
You have my permission to post your caller ID logs, snit.
-----

4) You denied the number in that log was tied to you in pubic databases
even though it is:

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=4234911448&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

<https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?phoneno=4234911448&rid=0x0&Diesel&Gremlin&Dustin_Cook>

5) You made up a bizarre story about my having the info changed at TruePeopleSearch,
even though it is very unlikely they would allow people to change OTHER'S
information. And that does not explain this:

<https://www.usphonebook.com/423-491-1448?Dustin-Cook&Diesel&Gremlin>

You claim to know so much about tech and your phone... but you keep getting
EVERYTHING about it wrong. Instead of repeatedly questioning me about
circuits you should focus on whatever is short circuiting in your head.
:)

-
Top Ten Ways Just Wondering Trolls!
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud
Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud

STALKING_TARGET_83

Oct 20, 2021, 2:19:55 PM10/20/21
I just don't see the point in Ryan Sullivan continuing to tell that story,
when they know it's easily proved false. I will no longer bring up the funniest,
so far, series of lies they've written about me in the past; because several
impartial posters did as I asked and told Ryan Sullivan very clearly that
they did, infact, engage in deceit toward me when they talked about that
idea.
Ryan Sullivan: <XnsACC9F3...@z9kfcl9n7KHDpF0eI.64L>
-----
Yea, I call bullshit on that. Driver media doesn't have a valid
boot sector present. As a result, the machine wouldn't have
refused to reboot because the disk was left behind.
-----

A reasoned response would be for you to just note your error -- of course
you were wrong to say "the machine would not have refused to reboot because
the disk was left behind." That is in fact exactly what was happening.

And you were wrong to say I suggested this was true of machines other than
the one being noted in Carroll's trolling.

Any dreadfully butthurt druggie could easily do the same. I often squash
Ryan Sullivan with my brain. I'd answer Ryan Sullivan at once but he's a
dunce who plays trolling games to effect his yearning to call everyone a
cheat. Anyway, it doesn't matter because the apparent origin on a post means
nothing, we know it is from Ryan Sullivan anyway. The content clearly is
a bunch of rambling baby sh*t. Which means...

--
Top Ten Ways Ryan Sullivan Trolls!!
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090505/https://www.usphonebook.com/dustin-

Snot / Snit

Oct 20, 2021, 3:40:09 PM10/20/21
Nobody is being controlled by a corporation.

You are as clever as a gibber monkey. You wishing for something does not
make it true.

Chris shows that all of them are not automated because some of them are
keyed in to posts that occur in very specific ways with clear thought behind
them, so not from a computer auto-generator. Meaning someone is hand writing
many of these.

--
Do not click this link!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AglvCo3dJ38&feature=youtu.be

Calum

Oct 21, 2021, 2:08:38 PM10/21/21
On 19/10/2021 21:33, TimS wrote:
> I sent my Intel Mini back and will be getting a refund. What do they do with
> returned machines? Reload the disk, repackage and sell as new? Or do they go
> to refurb?

Refurb I would imagine, unless you literally never took it out of the box.

Dustin who does stuff with miceless computers

Oct 21, 2021, 3:10:20 PM10/21/21
On Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 1:51:29 PM UTC-7, nospam wrote:
Jesus is the only person I know who had a 'demo site' intended to embarrass
me that quickly turned into dancing hamsters with rectangles where photos/vids
used to be, and if you clicked it, you would be reading about a news article
that was removed for all time. But Jesus feels the need to belittle the
herd. Think about it, who knows AppleScript, is a web developer, has hacked
Gremlin's account, has motive and is a colossal conniption-fit throwing
man-child who, when he is quoted lying, posts endless nonsense even when
he's _not_ flooding... AND... who tries to pin everything *he* is doing
on "advocates" and has for his whole life? The one skill Jesus learned
well is to try to shame Gremlin into false confession and if that fails
to work, shout him down or dishonesty change the target. Who _ doesn't_
know that this kind of hogwash is Jesus's modus operandi, not the modus
operandi of Gremlin? It's all just projection... the endless posting,
the sock puppets, the writing of drivel, the anger... the diaper rash
and tendency to show how ashamed he is over being kicked from the playground
for shitting in it again.

--
My Snoring Solution
https://telestreamforum.forumbee.com/t/80f78a/youtube-uploads-should-