Questions or comments? (Was - Missing post.)

HunterBD

Sep 22, 2022, 2:34:13 AM9/22/22
On 22/09/2022 00:41, Snit wrote:
> On Sep 21, 2022 at 4:00:50 PM MST, "HunterBD" wrote
[....]

>>> Don't think I have ever tried. Sounds like he does not want to be bothered
>>> with folks from this group.
>>
>> If you /were/ to email him, what makes you think that Mr Daniel would
>> associate you with this Usenet group?
>
> Other than things that are tied to this group, or things others from the group
> have asked, I would have no reason to contact him.

You have used the product called EtreCkeck!

>> If he is a genuine 'good guy', surely he would respond to ANY query you
>> might make?
>
> What makes you think that?

On his website https://etresoft.com/support it says:-

"Questions or comments?

All technical support is conducted via e-mail. We strive to personally
respond to all e-mails within 48 hours.

For support for *specific products*, *please see THAT product’s web
site* for additional information, FAQs, and tips. You may be able to
find an immediate answer there.

Otherwise, please send support requests via e-mail.

Please note the following:

*Our products* may provide an integrated messaging system. Please ensure
that your return e-mail is correct.

Please do not use any sort of filtering, authentication system, or
“captcha” for your e-mail. If our e-mail replies are rejected or
returned, we will make no further attempts to reply.

Please be polite and professional. Do not send repeated messages. Do not
use obscene or hateful language. Do not engage in harrassment of any
kind. Such conduct will not be tolerated and will receive no reply."

=

What *OTHER* product(s) does Etresoft, Inc supply?

Snit

Sep 22, 2022, 2:56:49 AM9/22/22
On Sep 21, 2022 at 11:34:10 PM MST, "HunterBD" wrote
<ClTWK.144393$IRd5....@fx10.iad>:

> On 22/09/2022 00:41, Snit wrote:
>> On Sep 21, 2022 at 4:00:50 PM MST, "HunterBD" wrote
> [....]

>>> If you /were/ to email him, what makes you think that Mr Daniel would
>>> associate you with this Usenet group?
>>
>> Other than things that are tied to this group, or things others from the group
>> have asked, I would have no reason to contact him.
>
> You have used the product called EtreCkeck!

Briefly. Yes.

>>> If he is a genuine 'good guy', surely he would respond to ANY query you
>>> might make?
>>
>> What makes you think that?
>
> On his website https://etresoft.com/support it says:-
>
> "Questions or comments?
>
> All technical support is conducted via e-mail. We strive to personally
> respond to all e-mails within 48 hours.
>
> For support for *specific products*, *please see THAT product’s web
> site* for additional information, FAQs, and tips. You may be able to
> find an immediate answer there.
>
> Otherwise, please send support requests via e-mail.
>
> Please note the following:
>
> *Our products* may provide an integrated messaging system. Please ensure
> that your return e-mail is correct.
>
> Please do not use any sort of filtering, authentication system, or
> “captcha” for your e-mail. If our e-mail replies are rejected or
> returned, we will make no further attempts to reply.
>
> Please be polite and professional. Do not send repeated messages. Do not
> use obscene or hateful language. Do not engage in harrassment of any
> kind. Such conduct will not be tolerated and will receive no reply."
>
> =
>
> What *OTHER* product(s) does Etresoft, Inc supply?

I do not know. But what in there suggests to you they are open to "ANY query"?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

HunterBD

Sep 22, 2022, 3:32:36 AM9/22/22
On 22/09/2022 07:56, Snit wrote:
> On Sep 21, 2022 at 11:34:10 PM MST, "HunterBD" wrote
> <ClTWK.144393$IRd5....@fx10.iad>:
>
>> On 22/09/2022 00:41, Snit wrote:
>>> On Sep 21, 2022 at 4:00:50 PM MST, "HunterBD" wrote
>> [....]

>>> Other than things that are tied to this group, or things others from the group
>>> have asked, I would have no reason to contact him.
>>
>> You have used the product called EtreCkeck!
>
> Briefly. Yes.

I'm pleased that you have not forgotten!

>>> What makes you think that?
>>
>> On his website https://etresoft.com/support it says:-
>>
>> "Questions or comments?
>>
>> All technical support is conducted via e-mail. We strive to personally
>> respond to all e-mails within 48 hours.
>>
>> For support for *specific products*, *please see THAT product’s web
>> site* for additional information, FAQs, and tips. You may be able to
>> find an immediate answer there.
>>
>> Otherwise, please send support requests via e-mail.
>>
>> Please note the following:
>>
>> *Our products* may provide an integrated messaging system. Please ensure
>> that your return e-mail is correct.
>>
>> Please do not use any sort of filtering, authentication system, or
>> “captcha” for your e-mail. If our e-mail replies are rejected or
>> returned, we will make no further attempts to reply.
>>
>> Please be polite and professional. Do not send repeated messages. Do not
>> use obscene or hateful language. Do not engage in harrassment of any
>> kind. Such conduct will not be tolerated and will receive no reply."
>>
>> =
>>
>> What *OTHER* product(s) does Etresoft, Inc supply?
>
> I do not know. But what in there suggests to you they are open to "ANY query"?

Might THIS help?

https://i.imgur.com/LW0WZXu.png

--
David

Steve Carroll

Sep 22, 2022, 11:18:50 AM9/22/22
On 2022-09-22, HunterBD <Hunt...@btinternet.invalid> wrote:
> On 22/09/2022 00:41, Snit wrote:
>> On Sep 21, 2022 at 4:00:50 PM MST, "HunterBD" wrote
> [....]

>>> If you /were/ to email him, what makes you think that Mr Daniel would
>>> associate you with this Usenet group?
>>
>> Other than things that are tied to this group, or things others from the group
>> have asked, I would have no reason to contact him.
>
> You have used the product called EtreCkeck!

And he's used it without issue. So why would he contact JD?

>>> If he is a genuine 'good guy', surely he would respond to ANY query you
>>> might make?
>>
>> What makes you think that?
>
> On his website https://etresoft.com/support it says:-
>
> "Questions or comments?
>
> All technical support is conducted via e-mail. We strive to personally
> respond to all e-mails within 48 hours.

Given that there's no specification of the reply (it could read: 'F*ck
off, troll!'), that's all you needed to include, providing there's no
harassment or poor conduct. Now all you need to do is explain why he'd
make contact. Perhaps it's escaped your attention but even Goofus
realized his obsession with me found him appearing to provide cover for
your stalking of JD, hence his efforts to dissuade readers of the idea.

So... Glasser's reason for contact?

Snit

Sep 22, 2022, 12:27:16 PM9/22/22
On Sep 22, 2022 at 12:32:34 AM MST, "HunterBD" wrote
<mcUWK.430845$6Il8....@fx14.iad>:

> On 22/09/2022 07:56, Snit wrote:
>> On Sep 21, 2022 at 11:34:10 PM MST, "HunterBD" wrote
>> <ClTWK.144393$IRd5....@fx10.iad>:

>>> [....]

>>> You have used the product called EtreCkeck!
>>
>> Briefly. Yes.
>
> I'm pleased that you have not forgotten!

:)
Not sure why you assume a refund is to keep you quiet?