Steve Carroll: Narcissistic Bigot

Stephen Carrolll - fretwizzer

Sep 15, 2021, 3:19:17 AMSep 15
I'm not going to play like Snit did not get me out of a tight spot with
scripting and I am indebted to him for his help. FromTheRafters has my
example as an example and should begin to seem like he knows something
about it from now on. FromTheRafters and the other trolls imply looking
for a recommendation for a AppleScript application is trolling.

ChromeOS is based on Linux. Of course. HA! How did FromTheRafters get
so vainglorious he thinks everything is about himself??

--
Top Ten Ways FromTheRafters Trolls
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22