<STALKING_TARGET_65>

Stephen - fretwizzen 3404

Nov 30, 2021, 12:54:10 AM11/30/21
My view point: Even if a person was only learning how to scam the government,
the claim that acquiring insight as being one of having "not anything"
to show for it does not fly because you will by definition have the intelligence
to show for it and expertise is something you can show off.

A shadow of false causation, projected incorrectly, at the wrong time.
Already moved on from that. You are too slow! Just look at your 'tasks'
and look at Snit's, there is nothing for me to learn from a small time
player like Carroll. But hey, let him keep making a dolt of himself. It
is not like anyone believes him.

Carroll - who caused more problems applying his 'quick fixes' than what
the system started with before he got there.

I'm not going to pretend Snit didn't save my bacon on my network and
I appreciate it. Carroll has this thread to copy and should begin to appear
like he is no longer complete ignorant from now on... but he made an ass
of himself when it mattered ;)

I bet he thinks his wife's life was rough.

--
Live on Kickstarter
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook+the+functional+illiterate+fraud

Shadow

Nov 30, 2021, 5:24:11 AM11/30/21
We're all sorry Shadow's a paranoid, narcissistic, delusional liar but that's
not gonna change anything <shrug>.

How much more time does Shadow's very stupid arse (a house fly knows more
than Shadow and is useful) need to prove their Dustin trolling accusation
with evidence?

The image of another one of Shadow's faked accounts, no doubt. At some point
Dustin will realize his 'companion' is the troll everyone else shows. But
when the stats were run, it turns out with absolute proof, Shadow was far
more "narcissistic" than anybody else.

--
Puppy Videos!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Dustin%20Cook%20functional%20illiterate%20fraud

Steve Carroll

Nov 30, 2021, 6:28:26 AM11/30/21
Yup. Of course this is what we have to put up with. Cretins who clearly
have no reason for being here other than to antagonize others. Why do
you think Snit is trying to protect Dustin Cook? Even he sees his lies.
He can not comment on ANY of the stuff I quote because he sees it is proved.

Any heinously butthurt insomniac could easily do the same. But when the
data were collected, it turns out beyond any doubt, Dustin Cook was far
more "neurotic" than anybody else.

I'm getting false positives in my kill filter. I'm guessing the pea-brained
nonsense is proving the advocates right again. Drives the trolls crazy
when they do not get attention. Is Snit jealous about Dustin Cook having
three urls warning people about what he is, vs the single one he earned?

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot