For a good time call 1-928-776-9519

1 view

Stephen - frelwizer

Nov 29, 2021, 9:31:21 AM11/29/21
For all the bragging Apd has done on this topic, the 'College Professor'
does not understand how to do this. It only takes a couple seconds to select
a sentence and 'PDF convert' it.

GNU is based on Linux. Even if Apd is too stupid to figure that out.

This forum is a cesspool. I am an absolute fanboi of 3d printers, because
that's where all the stimulating innovation is happening.

Apd doesn't have any concept of what he is sniveling about.

The only way that I could condone 3d printers's constant demand for tinkering
because of programing headaches or buggy design flaws is if I consumed
the substantial amount of Kool Aid flavors its developers have been pushing
since 2005. Search for 'functionally illiterate fraud' and Dustin Cook
will forever be there: <https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22>.

-
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
https://www.google.com/maps/place/108+Warrior+Dr,+Kingsport,+TN+37663/
https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GOVPUB-GP3-53521b56d37f77e8febfe0902a635dd5/pdf/GOVPUB-
GP3-53521b56d37f77e8febfe0902a635dd5.pdf
Dustin Cook the Fraud