Michael Glasser AKA Snit Downloading Linux stupid design decisions

Steve Carroll

Nov 23, 2021, 2:34:46 PM11/23/21
Facts about Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll turned 60 years old back on August
29, 2018 and yet is still single, broke and yet with his skills he has
nothing to show for it but flooding Usenet. He blames Peeler for his loss
of his wife and girlfriend and his begging of older women to sleep with
him <http://web.archive.org/web/20140820220648/http://www.seniorpeoplemeet.com/v3/externalsearch/singles?Profile=1AE1BDAAFC6D6F08ACA0C235BB8ED21D&Username=STEVECARROL>.
Steven is jealous of what Peeler has and in a narcissistic rage repeatedly
works to take it away from him. For over 15 years he has failed at even
this. Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is an utter failure in life.

Of his online life Steven says

I've been booted off by past providers before because people
complain about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP
*again* but I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually
search usenet for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted
from.

Some examples where Steven has been booted

X10 Hosting booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/z92qmz4

Comcast booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/h75nh9l

FreeHostingEU booted Steven for copyright infringement http://devsite.eu.pn

AwardSpace (atwebpages.com) booted Steven for breaking terms of service
http://demsites.atwebpages.com/pokeman

Imgur took down an image for breaking terms of service http://imgur.com/yv2XppE

Had a GigaNews account which was removed for harassing Peeler

Stopped posting from his fretwizzen Google account since shortly after
I complained. Seems he lost that too.

His wife booted Steven to the curb for cheating on her

Only site Steven Petruzzellis has pointed to that has ever been available
http://web.archive.org/web/20161019062351/http://www.oldneighborhoodrestaurant.net/
https://goo.gl/DMno6J

Made by the Go Daddy Website builder and is utter crap. Later he denied
he said he was merely taking credit for someone else's work but Steven
is the contact person http://tinyurl.com/hcw6dul
http://web.archive.org/web/20161202192456/http://www.reservationdiary.eu/eng/reservation/d76d1156-
e9f7-43c1-b77b-b07189857820

He also bragged he was working on an update and showed it here https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0

The business still failed.

He likely went to the Go Daddy Website Builder after he failed to get
WordPress installed.

https://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/13879

This is why Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll attacks Peeler.

Steven Petruzzellis was divorced on June 22 , 2012 at the Golden Municipal
Court House because his wife caught him screwing another woman.

Peeler is married and by all appearances happily so.
He never complains about his wife in COLA.

Steven Petruzzellis is living on charity of a friend in a single room.

Peeler does not live in a mansion or even a high end home but has a house
and a yard.

Steven Petruzzellis has two kids but no respect. He repeatedly called
Ryan his "little screwup" and refers to his son Steve as a "dick" and worse.
He says at least one of them likely hacked his computer and is a "mentally
deficient child." He mocks his possible future daughter-in-law as someone
who takes too many selfies and is focused only on herself

Peeler has two kids (or more) and never speaks poorly of them in public.

No reason to think they are not a happy family.

Steven Petruzzellis claims to be a stay at home dad who pays thousands
of dollars for day care. Steven has no job and no purpose in life. Steven
has given up and now seeks a mother-figure to date.

Peeler has his own business doing technical work and also teaches.
Peeler offers a true contribution to society.
Teachers are truly under appreciated.

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: fretw...@gmail.com

STALKING_TARGET_77

Nov 23, 2021, 3:54:28 PM11/23/21
It was John Gohde who got caught using hundreds of nyms for years, and these
are 'people' who come literally out of the blue immediately into threads
where he was being proved wrong... over and over for years. Rod Speed clearly
has a ton of experience to demonstrate and he has been persuaded to write
tutorials. Unfortunately, this is without a doubt the worst venue for doing
that because too much of the responses are insulting, lying and other rubbish.

I just don't understand the point in John Gohde continuing to tell that
story, when they know it's so bizarre. I will no longer bring up the weirdest,
so far, series of stories they've written about me in the past; because several
impartial experts did as I asked and told John Gohde that they did, of course,
lie about me concerning that event. Generally, Rod Speed wouldn't call a
post like John Gohde's comments a fantasy until you negate it and John Gohde
responds with the nothing but repetition knowing he can't prove it. John
Gohde wants to hurt everyone here: If he and his shills can't be the focus
here then nobody will.

--
One Smart Penny
https://az-gycc.org/category/gycc/