Anyone use the NHS app for covid pass.

whisky-dave

Nov 24, 2021, 8:33:58 AM11/24/21

It's just that when I use mine for a domestic pass to prove I've been double vacinated I get the pass but it expires in 2 days, everytime I get a pass, it expires in 2 days
I thought they were meant to expire in 2 months .

I have UK date and time set on the phone and language is English(UK)

anyone else using the app, when does your pass expire.

Martin S Taylor

Nov 24, 2021, 9:56:29 AM11/24/21
On Nov 24, 2021, whisky-dave wrote
(in article<480d2268-64b1-41f1...@googlegroups.com>):

> anyone else using the app, when does your pass expire.

One month after getting the pass.

MST

Jaimie Vandenbergh

Nov 24, 2021, 1:22:33 PM11/24/21
On 24 Nov 2021 at 13:33:57 GMT, "whisky-dave" <whisk...@gmail.com>
wrote:
One month from asking for both the domestic and travel options. So
Christmas Eve for me just now.

Cheers - Jaimie
--
IIS is still popular in the public sector, where the two
highest priorities in IT are unfitness for purpose

Graeme Wall

Nov 25, 2021, 3:21:00 AM11/25/21
On 24/11/2021 13:33, whisky-dave wrote:

> It's just that when I use mine for a domestic pass to prove I've been double vacinated I get the pass but it expires in 2 days, everytime I get a pass, it expires in 2 days
> I thought they were meant to expire in 2 months .

One month in England.

> I have UK date and time set on the phone and language is English(UK)
>
> anyone else using the app, when does your pass expire.

1 month.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.

RJH

Nov 25, 2021, 4:03:37 AM11/25/21
On 25 Nov 2021 at 08:20:58 GMT, "Graeme Wall" <ra...@greywall.demon.co.uk>
wrote:
Apparently, if you've been infected, 180 days from the infection on a rolling
one month basis. You needn't ask how I know ;-)

I'm not sure when the time runs out for the vaccinated. It does seem to go on
indefinitely for the double jabbed, although logic would suggest that there
must be an end date.

--
Cheers, Rob