There's nothing cheap about Apple!

David Brooks

Oct 19, 2021, 6:02:33β€―AM10/19/21
Announced yesterday! πŸ™‚

https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-mac/macbook-pro/16-inch?

Did you watch the event?

If you missed it, you may still watch here:-

https://www.apple.com/apple-events/october-2021/?cid=CDM-USA-DM-P0021510-488764

--
Regards,
David

whisky-dave

Oct 19, 2021, 8:23:02β€―AM10/19/21
They are still about the same price as they were 10+ years ago being around Β£3k for a top of the line model
I've vnoticed this about Apple the price seems to remain pretty much the same. squid for squid.

Compare that to the cost of a house in London over the same time period.

Andy Hewitt

Oct 19, 2021, 9:10:00β€―AM10/19/21
Have a look at prices from 40 years ago! They’re comparatively very cheap
now.

--
Andy H

Stephen Carroll

Oct 19, 2021, 10:27:53β€―AM10/19/21
Owl's "troubleshooting skills" diverted his attention from an extension he
needs that is already built into this application. The only thing broken
here is Owl. There's a few variations to choose from in so far as push pull.
Owl is a jerk -- folks have kill filed his socks. What he really needs to
figure out is a bot that keeps switching names, then bot posts have a shot
at being almost as idiotic as he is.

-
Eight things to never feed your cat!!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22
Steve Carroll the Narcissistic Bigot

David Brooks

Oct 19, 2021, 5:50:22β€―PM10/19/21
On 19/10/2021 13:23, whisky-dave wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 October 2021 at 11:02:33 UTC+1, David Brooks wrote:
>> Announced yesterday! πŸ™‚
>>
>> https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-mac/macbook-pro/16-inch?
>>
>> Did you watch the event?
>>
>> If you missed it, you may still watch here:-
>>
>> https://www.apple.com/apple-events/october-2021/?cid=CDM-USA-DM-P0021510-488764
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> David
>
> They are still about the same price as they were 10+ years ago being around Β£3k for a top of the line model
> I've noticed this about Apple the price seems to remain pretty much the same. squid for squid.
>
> Compare that to the cost of a house in London over the same time period.

Thanks.

I take your point.

Steve Petruzzellis - fretwizen

Oct 19, 2021, 9:33:17β€―PM10/19/21
Prescott Computer Guy suffers from neurotic lies so, to him, everything,
even responses to his idiocy, are "aggressive". Who DOESN'T know this?

Chris just wiped the floor with Prescott Computer Guy. It was Prescott
Computer Guy who was publicly asking how better to hide his scams. You
likely think Fluxbox handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to OS
X. The guy is as popular as a fart in a spacesuit -- and with good reason.

From what I've seen it looks like the flood script got more sophisticated.

Chris created at least 20 KVMS in the last year or so. Let us all have
a moment of silence as we honor his accomplishments!

--
Get Rich Slow
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve+Petruzzellis%3A+narcissistic+bigot

Stefen - fretwizen

Oct 19, 2021, 11:08:39β€―PM10/19/21
Michael Glasser Snit - who caused more problems applying his 'band-aids'
than what the machine started with before he got there.

Michael Glasser Snit says that he uses ChromeOS, while really he never
recorded it on a real system and really pushed it. So he changed his story
to Wolffan talking about his family.

Can you get a little less dense?

--
This broke the Internet!!
<https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-423-491-1448>

Steven Carrolll

Oct 19, 2021, 11:56:56β€―PM10/19/21
Chris is trying ("very" hard) to project their trolling crap onto Shadow.
For over a decade Chris has pushed the theory that Shadow needs 'witnesses'
to point out all his dishonesty. The fact is that nobody needs any reason
to do that. So Chris pulls this goofy trolling baloney in an incompetent
effort to 'peddle' the idea that Shadow is like him.

Chris writes all kinds of bull, don't use that boob as a reference. Translation
of Chris speak: His incredible "debugging prowess" made it so he could
not find a plugin he wants that can be quickly Googled for AZ cryptology.
Just look at the effort Shadow once again had to spend to get Chris able
to pull messages from a website server via reverse engineering. Shadow
once again, took mistreatment from Chris, instead of a great thanks, much
appreciated, response - that I feel Shadow was owed for the trouble and
time he spent on the explaination.

Idiot. Not only did Shadow's question not touch on the "kernel", it has
*nothing* to do with open source. Chris should learn to read ;) For most
I'd think it is worth looking into. Given that it's Chris I would ignore
that step and go straight to 'lie' because that's most of what he does.
Innocent until proven guilty does not apply to Chris.

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"

Steve Carrolll - frelwizzer

Oct 20, 2021, 9:48:58β€―AM10/20/21
https://secure.tennesseetrustee.org/index.php?main=Y

Select Sullivan County
Select Pay/Search Property Taxes
Enter 108 Warrior Drive
On second line click View

Why does Dustin Cook's family owe $4,742.45 in property taxes on a home
worth only $115,500

Rodney Wood has been a bad boy it seems!

-
This broke the Internet!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20narcissistic%20bigot