Screen sharing artefact in Sonoma

TimS

Feb 19, 2024, 5:37:21 PMFeb 19
This concerns two Intel Minis. Mine (2018 model) is running Sonoma 14.3.1, the
other is a 2014 Mini running Monterey 12.7.3. As the latter machine is used as
a file server, it has no display, and so I screen share to get a sight of the
desktop of the 2014 Mini into a space on the second display on my 2018 Mini. I
then maximise that. I have several separate spaces on each screen.

Now, whenever I switch to that space on the second display, a portion of the
first display goes black. This portion is the same size that the screen
sharing window would have if I moved it to the first display from the second
display. See the screenshot link below (but ignore the blue bars top and
bottom of the desktop image. These are because the image doesn't fit the
screen).

http://www.iletter.org.uk/tempus/ac2a328c-3c47-45fd-a289-1decd407aa73.png

--
Tim