Steve Carroll: Narcissistic Bigot

Stephen Carrolll - frelwizen

Oct 10, 2021, 8:50:45 AM10/10/21

http://web.archive.org/web/20210414021502if_/https://ibb.co/vQ4M1sX
David is far too stupid to write a good script. The only scripting he's
able to do is copying code from online forums and claiming it as his own.
The most obvious answer: David's consumed alcohol since then, and 'failed
to remember'. I'm about to give up on him, myself. Like all idiots, he's
repeatably looking for some way to blame, no matter how absurd the accusation.
I will not read his response to this post. He's hurting, wants to blame
others, and will attack. Most likely beginning with a huffy "*plonk*",
as if what I've written is *so* crazy. That BADish "response" was about
the last straw, for me.

I think we have two different beliefs completely. That is the problem
'today' and newer instructors don't know what they are doing; people from
earlier generations (~60 yo) SHOULD know better than to fall for communism.

This is something you merely pretend to understand.

--
Eight things to never feed your cat!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot

STALKING_TARGET_19

Oct 10, 2021, 4:04:37 PM10/10/21
It's a long, long war, and Just Wondering is simultaneously unable to stop
his trolling remarks, while posting with socks with a myriad of tells. Once
Rod Speed understood how convincing Just Wondering is at portraying himself
as the 'target' he understands this is not nearly as outta whack as it sounded.

Just Wondering is the upshot of the reality that collectives have been appointed
to take over responsibility for schooling children. It's not serendipity
that he is a mindless Russian sympathizer. Any inconsolable obsessive insomniac
could easily do the same.

When will Just Wondering support the accusation they've made copius times
recently about me being a Rod Speed sock? It was Just Wondering who got caught
using hundreds of puppets time and time again, and these are 'people' who
come basically out of the blue straight into threads where he was being proved
wrong... over and over for over a decade.

-
One Smart Penny!
https://www.perkinscoie.com/en/professionals/michael-glaser.html
Dustin Cook the functional illiterate fraud

Smit Michael Glaser

Oct 11, 2021, 3:30:05 AM10/11/21
Sadly there are too many "no need for efficiency" Linux users and not
enough old school users with a clue enough to help the people with Linux
gear. I didn't even know Snit Glasser Michael already had a record of
not only forging so called evidence, but also having already been caught
openly doing it and trying to pass it off as like a 3 dollar bill. Eventually,
if you bother to pay attention... you would see that Snit Glasser Michael's
trick is to 'unemotionally' incite people and then play 'victim'.

--
E-commerce Simplified!
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22FUNCTIONALLY%20ILLITERATE%20FRAUD%22

Smit Michael Glaser

Oct 11, 2021, 1:05:17 PM10/11/21
On Sunday, October 10, 2021 at 5:50:45 AM UTC-7, Smit Michael Glaser wrote:
Studying OS X... even now a beginner. Can you get over it? Until or unless
Snot / Snit offers up his 'more streamlined' FOSS quick fix for review,
there is no challenge, just unsupported assertions. Thankfully the person
you are replying to is in my kill filter.

Being autonomous as it is, bulletin boards will never go away but it'll
never be popular.

Off Snot / Snit goes to the housing in the overfull latrine of my KF.

--
Best CMS Solution of 2017!
Automate Google Groups https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Petruzzellis$20or$20Carroll

STALKING_TARGET_72

Oct 17, 2021, 12:39:20 AM10/17/21
Of course my original statement stands proper and correct. Thanks to
Snit sock Snot / Snit and his 'buddies' you now need an approved list.
Dig through the archives, publicly (at least) I cold turkey stopped giving
him what he's asked for (as of this summer). If Shadow and others start
trolling him again I will not be able to stop myself... as if for not
other reason than to get revenge. I am referring to good people here,
not socks, who talk to him no matter what. Well... like I said, I know
the flooder is Snit sock Snot / Snit, who is a demonstrable programmer
but I don't know if it could be used to spam like this. Lines of text
containing this and that, but not what is needed. I want Snit sock Snot
/ Snit to support his socking accusation. Let's see the quotes Snit sock
Snot / Snit. When I accused Snit sock Snot / Snit of socking as Shadow
I actually supported it with proof.

-
Top Ten Ways Snit sock Snot / Snit Trolls!!
<https://youtu.be/xRvaRLlb3b8>
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

STALKING_TARGET_56

Oct 17, 2021, 12:39:09 PM10/17/21
A shadow of false Rod Speed, projected foolishly, at the wrong time. Just
look at the effort Rod Speed once again had to spend to get Apd able to
pull messages from an email server via CLI. Rod Speed once again, took
abuse from Apd, instead of a great thanks, much appreciated, response
- that I believe Rod Speed was owed for the trouble and time he spent
on the issue.

Apd is being controlled by RMS. It was Apd who flooded Rod Speed's site
dozens of times and refused to admit it.

Which regular knows C++, is a programmer, has stolen Rod Speed's ID,
has motive and is a gigantic immature loser who, when he is called out,
posts all kinds of ridiculous crap even when he's *not* flooding... AND...
who works to blame everything *he* is doing on "Rod Speed" and has for
years?

Other than Apd, who fails to understand what I'm doing?

--
"You'll notice how quickly he loses interest when everything is about
him. He clearly wants the attention"

STALKING_TARGET_56

Oct 17, 2021, 1:10:42 PM10/17/21
Facts about Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll

Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll turned 60 years old back on August 29,
2018 and yet is still single, broke and yet with his skills he has nothing
to show for it but flooding Usenet. He blames Rbowman for his loss of his
wife and girlfriend and his begging of older women to sleep with him <http://web.archive.org/web/20140820220648/http://www.seniorpeoplemeet.com/v3/externalsearch/singles?Profile=1AE1BDAAFC6D6F08ACA0C235BB8ED21D&Username=STEVECARROL>.
Steven is jealous of what Rbowman has and in a narcissistic rage repeatedly
works to take it away from him. For over 10 years he has failed at even this.
Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll is an utter failure in life.

Of his online life Steven says

I've been booted off by past providers before because people
complain about me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP
*again* but I still need my army of sock puppets so I continually
search usenet for whatever servers I haven't yet been booted
from.

Some examples where Steven has been booted

X10 Hosting booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/z92qmz4

Comcast booted Steven for inappropriate activity
http://tinyurl.com/h75nh9l

FreeHostingEU booted Steven for copyright infringement http://devsite.eu.pn

AwardSpace (atwebpages.com) booted Steven for breaking terms of service
http://demsites.atwebpages.com/pokeman

Imgur took down an image for breaking terms of service http://imgur.com/yv2XppE

Had a GigaNews account which was removed for harassing Rbowman

Stopped posting from his fretwizzen Google account since shortly after I
complained. Seems he lost that too.

His wife booted Steven to the curb for cheating on her

Only site Steven Petruzzellis has pointed to that has ever been available
http://web.archive.org/web/20161019062351/http://www.oldneighborhoodrestaurant.net/
https://goo.gl/DMno6J

Made by the Go Daddy Website builder and is utter crap. Later he denied
he said he was merely taking credit for someone else's work but Steven is
the contact person http://tinyurl.com/hcw6dul
http://web.archive.org/web/20161202192456/http://www.reservationdiary.eu/eng/reservation/d76d1156-
e9f7-43c1-b77b-b07189857820

He also bragged he was working on an update and showed it here https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0

The business still failed.

He likely went to the Go Daddy Website Builder after he failed to get WordPress
installed.

https://mu.wordpress.org/forums/topic/13879

This is why Steve "Steven Petruzzellis" Carroll attacks Rbowman.

Steven Petruzzellis was divorced on June 22 , 2012 at the Golden Municipal
Court House because his wife caught him screwing another woman.

Rbowman is married and by all appearances happily so.
He never complains about his wife in COLA.

Steven Petruzzellis is living on charity of a friend in a single room.

Rbowman does not live in a mansion or even a high end home but has a house
and a yard.

Steven Petruzzellis has two kids but no respect. He repeatedly called Ryan
his "little screwup" and refers to his son Steve as a "dick" and worse. He
says at least one of them likely hacked his computer and is a "mentally deficient
child." He mocks his possible future daughter-in-law as someone who takes
too many selfies and is focused only on herself

Rbowman has two kids (or more) and never speaks poorly of them in public.

No reason to think they are not a happy family.

Steven Petruzzellis claims to be a stay at home dad who pays thousands of
dollars for day care. Steven has no job and no purpose in life. Steven has
given up and now seeks a mother-figure to date.

Rbowman has his own business doing technical work and also teaches.
Rbowman offers a true contribution to society.
Teachers are truly under appreciated.

--
This broke the Internet!
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22

Michael Glasser

Oct 17, 2021, 1:59:18 PM10/17/21
Zeus asked to be rated according to objective trolling criteria, which
I obliged him with. Zeus must recognize that Michael Glasser AKA Snit
can go get FileMaker, right, gluey? Add to that, anyone can just ignore
him, which renders *his* immature nonsense harmless, just like Zeus.
Who doesn't know that this kind of gobbledygook is Zeus's approach, not
the approach of Michael Glasser AKA Snit? It's all just projection...
the flooding, the posting with Michael Glasser AKA Snit's name, the writing
of word-twisted nonsense, the anger... the diaper rash and eagerness
to show how ashamed he is over being banned from the playground for crapping
in it again... just what Zeus does ;)

For crying out loud, just recently he was declaring himself the only
"true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in irony-quotes
just to annoy Michael Glasser AKA Snit) are focusing on Windows more
than on Linux. Zeus can only understand from the viewpoint of a psychopath.

--
My Snoring Solution
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22

Dusty Cook

Oct 18, 2021, 2:16:31 AM10/18/21
I suspect Meat does not even know what is wrong with AZ cryptology.

Lines of text containing this and that, but not what is needed.

The 1-423-491-1448 number belongs to LegionX (AKA Gremlin). Use that number
when you are bored with Meat's confirmed lies about him.

Socks that Meat can't prove are mine. Why would DBD, or anyone, use socks
to expose what we all repeatedly say about Meat?

--
Curious how these posts are made? Email: frelw...@gmail.com

Steve Carroll

Oct 22, 2021, 6:04:37 AM10/22/21
My view is correct. Always correct. I want Shadow to support their spamming
accusation. Let's see the proof Shadow. When I accused Shadow of doxing
as David I actually supported it with proof. He is as incompetent as Shadow.
Shadow can't get anything else to work, either. I'm getting sick of the
nonsense in here. I'm guessing the sock frenzy Mac cultist is unable to
control his own actions.

What were you expecting?

-
Eight things to never feed your dog
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22FUNCTIONAL+ILLITERATE+FRAUD%22
Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud