Can malware can make Safari windows invisible?

Don

Sep 9, 2021, 7:25:04 AM9/9/21
A friend has pointed me in the direction of this article:-

https://applehelpwriter.com/2017/11/30/malware-can-make-safari-windows-invisible/

Is the subject matter still relevant now? I'm using an up-to-date macOS.

Here's a YT video which explains matters:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSzg16U5jmk

Dustin Kook

Sep 9, 2021, 1:37:39 PM9/9/21
Michael Glasser AKA Snit is plainly dishonest, he got called out on it
and he's doing the standard funny business learned in Trolling 101 as
he moves heaven and earth to keep a hint of legitimacy... but it will
fail. I am a total supporter of AZ cryptology, because that's where all
the compelling innovation is happening. By listening to 'teachers' like
that you get concepts like 'reverse racism'. Carried to its (un)reasonable
resolution, the idea that it's 'unjust' for a conservative dude to not
wish to screw a goat is created.

Michael Glasser AKA Snit doesn't have any concept of what he is sobbing
about. Any horrendously wounded druggie could easily do the same. No
no. Michael Glasser AKA Snit never agreed to stop accusing good people
of being like him. He lied about his trolling of course.

-
One Smart Penny
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve%20carroll%20narcissistic%20bigot
Steve Petruzzellis the Narcissistic Bigot

Bob Campbell

Sep 9, 2021, 11:12:47 PM9/9/21
Don <D...@AIOE.invalid> wrote:
> A friend has pointed me in the direction of this article:-

You have no friends, David Brooks.

> https://applehelpwriter.com/2017/11/30/malware-can-make-safari-windows-invisible/

As if anyone is going to click on a David Brooks link.

David Brooks

Sep 10, 2021, 2:36:33 AM9/10/21
On 10/09/2021 04:12, Bob Campbell wrote:
> Don <D...@AIOE.invalid> wrote:
>> A friend has pointed me in the direction of this article:-

https://applehelpwriter.com/2017/11/30/malware-can-make-safari-windows-invisible/

> As if anyone is going to click on a David Brooks link.

How about opening a MID?

<she00m$34a$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>

Have a grand day! :-D

John Doe

Sep 10, 2021, 2:45:16 AM9/10/21
What does this have to do with Windows?

--
David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S> wrote:

> From: David Brooks <Dav...@invalid.E-S>
> Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.os.windows-10
> Subject: Can malware can make Safari windows invisible?
> Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 07:36:31 +0100

Gremlin the Functionally Illiterate Fraud

Sep 10, 2021, 2:55:15 PM9/10/21
I am supporter of ChromeOS, because that's where all the exciting programming
is happening. Commander Kinsey can not help but know John Gohde knows he
is just trolling! Idiot. Various individuals who've known Commander Kinsey
for quite a while, and also have experience with him highly advise ignoring
him to get him to attack someplace else. As long as John Gohde and anyone
else continues to give him attention, he won't seek to be the focus of every
thread someplace else. Commander Kinsey writes all kinds of crap, don't use
that blockhead as a reference.

You used it and read multiple reviews and your "intuitions" lead you to
that opinion, so what?

--
Curious how these posts are made? http://usenet.sandman.net/misc/postingtimes/Snit/Flooding

Stefen Petrazzellis

Sep 10, 2021, 9:34:21 PM9/10/21
So what is Shadow's poison for the flooding insanity? SC? That is the only
language he knows, or admits to. He must be abusing it to produce these idiotic
"obsession" threads. My theory, Shadow took some code that he hacked and
pretended was his... he is feeding it content from this group, grabbing random
paragraphs, then re-writing those using the Baum–Welch method and then he
hand posts them because his mental health issues enables him to do that practically
ceaselessly. I want Shadow to support his socking accusation. Let's see the
quotes Shadow. When I accused Shadow of lying as FromTheRafters I actually
supported it with message ID.

More deception by Shadow. FromTheRafters didn't deny creating it, but he
did not post it to Vevo. Shadow did that, in an page that uses his information....
and he did it because he is obsessed with Shadow kicking his ass until you
are crosseyed. Honestly, those of you who troll are not able to control FromTheRafters
anymore.

--
This broke the Internet
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22functional%20illiterate%20fraud%22

Stefen Petrazzellis

Sep 10, 2021, 10:22:17 PM9/10/21
With the idea of working towards friendship, it is clear that for Chris
to do that, he has to give Snit buddy chrisv a pass for every annoying
post he's made about Chris, and forgive every dishonest lie he's posted
about Chris as well. Yup. Sadly this is what we have to deal with. Trolls
who clearly have no reason for being here other than to flood. Windows
Mobile runs on the NNTP protocol kernel. So yeah, NNTP protocol is mobile.
NNTP protocol is a super computer. NNTP protocol is a server. NNTP protocol
is a desktop. NNTP protocol is growing in market share.

--
One Smart Penny
<https://www.spokeo.com/Dustin-Cook/Tennessee/Kingsport/p40064865906>

Bob Campbell

Sep 10, 2021, 11:58:26 PM9/10/21
John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote:
> What does this have to do with Windows?

You have to understand that David Brooks is a moron. You see, he has the
word “windows” in the subject. Therefore…

Snit

Sep 10, 2021, 11:59:27 PM9/10/21
On Sep 10, 2021 at 8:58:20 PM MST, "Bob Campbell" wrote
<ZcidnTc48OTBtKH8...@supernews.com>:
Safari, like most user apps, does have windows.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

David Brooks

Sep 11, 2021, 3:26:05 AM9/11/21
On 11/09/2021 04:59, Snit wrote:
> On Sep 10, 2021 at 8:58:20 PM MST, "Bob Campbell" wrote
> <ZcidnTc48OTBtKH8...@supernews.com>:
>
>> John Doe <alway...@message.header> wrote:
>>> What does this have to do with Windows?
>>>

>> You have to understand that David Brooks is a moron. You see, he has the
>> word “windows” in the subject. Therefore…
>
> Safari, like most user apps, does have windows.

Indeed it does! :-D

Did you watch the YouTube video, here?

https://applehelpwriter.com/2017/11/30/malware-can-make-safari-windows-invisible/

Is the 'problem' still evident today?

Snit

Sep 11, 2021, 1:40:53 PM9/11/21
On Sep 11, 2021 at 12:26:03 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<shhlmb$69i$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>:
I am not sure why it would show as it does in Expose, but I have seen where
windows are "placed" off the coordinates of the screen. Heck, I have a TV
hooked to my iMac and right now it is off. Last night I watched a show on
Netflix and the window is still on that screen, even though the screen is off.

I know when I want to get back to Chrome I have to click Chrome and then it
will be open, but it will not show on my main screen at all -- no menu bar. I
have Moom and have configured it so I can move windows around with hot keys.
This is my procedure to get the window back:

1) Click Chrome
2) Hit Escape to take it out of full screen
3) Hit my hot key to make it jump to the screen on the right (in my case it is
set to Control+Option+>)

That is not the exact problem shown, but I know it still exists. I wish there
was a way to see all of the screens macOS thinks exist or a default way to
pull the window back to an active screen.

Dusty Kook

Sep 11, 2021, 2:59:43 PM9/11/21
I'm getting a lot of killed files. I'm guessing the sock frenzy troll
is unable to control his own actions. Drives the trolls crazy when they
do not get attention. Steven 'Narcissistic Bigot' Petruzzellis is a bigot.
Michael Glasser AKA Snit has an abundance of know-how to contribute and
he apparently wants to share it. Sadly this is arguably the worst group
for doing that because the majority of response is insulting, double-crossing
and other phooey.

Pothead proved himself to be a liar by pretending to not rebut Michael
Glasser AKA Snit by emphatically announcing 'Into the bin with you!' and
then abusing him anyway using piggybacking.

--
Curious how these posts are made? https://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0

David Brooks

Sep 11, 2021, 6:46:35 PM9/11/21
Thanks for having a look, Snit.

I find that if I 'hit' the top edge of my screen with my cursor a
drop-down title bar appears; I can then click on either the red or green
Apple 'buttons'.

Using the 'Escape' key does absolutely nothing I can see. :-(

HHI

Sep 11, 2021, 7:48:48 PM9/11/21
These posts are clearly NOT automated, they are made by a pill popping insomniac
with a sick agenda who has way too much time on his hands.

Sadly there are too many "Kelly Phillips is our hero" Linux users and not
enough power users with enough understanding to help the people with Macs.

If Kelly Phillips calls getting shoved into kill filters like an idiot
by dozens of people successful 'trolling', then fine... he is a first-class
troll. I can not personally agree with that meaning, I use another term.
I call him a complete doofus.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
https://www.google.com/maps/place/108+Warrior+Dr,+Kingsport,+TN+37663/

Snit

Sep 11, 2021, 8:48:20 PM9/11/21
On Sep 11, 2021 at 3:46:31 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<shjbk8$jtk$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>:
If you are watching a video and have set that to full screen (as opposed to
having a window set to full screen) then Escape or Command+F will take it out
of full screen. You can also use the green dot, so it is possible you have
never seen this.

I show here using the Escape as well as some of what I do with Moom. It is a
pretty powerful app for window management if you need such things (most people
really don't for what they do). If you care to look at it, here it is on the
App store:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/moom/id419330170

And my video:

https://youtu.be/ZrLfkASCU_4

Having three monitors and a third party app window manager is hardly the norm,
but it does lead to me being more familiar with some of the idea of "hidden
windows" than others might be.

LegionX

Sep 11, 2021, 9:06:40 PM9/11/21
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

No snit. Anyone who runs multi display has run into the hidden
windows issue before. It happens when apps remember and use their
last known coordinates during startup. Most who run into this
issue understand how to reset that information or configure a
program not to save its last known location information.

Multi display has been increasingly common for years now.

--
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/SnitontheWeb>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>
Call Snit anytime day or night. 1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady) - grifters
by day & swingers by night. Go Team Glasser!
And don't forget when you call to:
Ask Snit how he pissed on his cat and don't forget to ask about
his eyeball loss hallucination - It was scary bad! Heavy pharma
abuse = a Snit

Snit

Sep 11, 2021, 9:15:38 PM9/11/21
On Sep 11, 2021 at 6:06:38 PM MST, "LegionX" wrote
<shjjqu$7tf$1...@dont-email.me>:

> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
> No snit. Anyone who runs multi display has run into the hidden
> windows issue before. It happens when apps remember and use their
> last known coordinates during startup.

If I restart an app it will not open on the screen that is off. If you want,
Gremlin, I can make a video showing this to you.

> Most who run into this
> issue understand how to reset that information or configure a
> program not to save its last known location information.
>
> Multi display has been increasingly common for years now.

Bob Olsen

Sep 11, 2021, 9:33:25 PM9/11/21

> On Sep 11, 2021 at 6:06:38 PM MST, "LegionX" wrote
> <shjjqu$7tf$1...@dont-email.me>:
>
>> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>>
>> No snit. Anyone who runs multi display has run into the hidden
>> windows issue before. It happens when apps remember and use
>> their last known coordinates during startup.
>
> If I restart an app it will not open on the screen that is off. If
> you want, Gremlin, I can make a video showing this to you.

Why don't you get a fucking job already snit?
You seem to have too much time on your hands.
Hey, why not get a job making videos for people who can't learn any
other way, like by reading?
You know, like you.
You might actually be able to turn your video making into an income.
I will suggest that you hire a voice over person though because your
voice is extremely irritating. You sound like a faggot who just sucked
his first 9 inch dick.

LegionX

Sep 11, 2021, 9:39:26 PM9/11/21
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>If I restart an app it will not open on the screen that is off.

Then your app isn't remembering it's last known screen
coordinates. As we explained. Any other parts of our explanation
which confused you?

>If you want,Gremlin, I can make a video showing this to you.

We'd much rather see proof that supports the socking accusation
you continue to make against us. We do understand that you can't
provide what you don't have. We wish you understood that
repeating your accusation as a diversion for us having caught you
socking isn't really working snit. It's dishonest of you so is
morally reprehensible.

pothead

Sep 11, 2021, 9:44:59 PM9/11/21
On 2021-09-12, LegionX <MichaelAnd...@griftersconjobsllc.com> wrote:
> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
>>If I restart an app it will not open on the screen that is off.
>
> Then your app isn't remembering it's last known screen
> coordinates. As we explained. Any other parts of our explanation
> which confused you?

You need to make a video :)

>>If you want,Gremlin, I can make a video showing this to you.
>
> We'd much rather see proof that supports the socking accusation
> you continue to make against us. We do understand that you can't
> provide what you don't have. We wish you understood that
> repeating your accusation as a diversion for us having caught you
> socking isn't really working snit. It's dishonest of you so is
> morally reprehensible.

It will never happen.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024

Snit

Sep 11, 2021, 9:51:21 PM9/11/21
On Sep 11, 2021 at 6:39:24 PM MST, "LegionX" wrote
<shjloc$f97$1...@dont-email.me>:

> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
>> If I restart an app it will not open on the screen that is off.
>
> Then your app isn't remembering it's last known screen
> coordinates.

The system know the screen is off and those coordinates are not available.
Again, Gremlin, if you want I can make you a video to show help you
understand.

Snit

Sep 11, 2021, 9:53:08 PM9/11/21
On Sep 11, 2021 at 6:44:58 PM MST, "pothead" wrote
<slrnsjqmso....@localhost.localdomain>:

> On 2021-09-12, LegionX <MichaelAnd...@griftersconjobsllc.com> wrote:
>> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>>
>>> If I restart an app it will not open on the screen that is off.
>>
>> Then your app isn't remembering it's last known screen
>> coordinates. As we explained. Any other parts of our explanation
>> which confused you?
>
> You need to make a video :)

I would welcome it... and have offered to make one for him to help him.

David Brooks

Sep 12, 2021, 9:25:07 AM9/12/21
Ah! OK I got that! :-D

> I show here using the Escape as well as some of what I do with Moom. It is a
> pretty powerful app for window management if you need such things (most people
> really don't for what they do). If you care to look at it, here it is on the
> App store:
>
> https://apps.apple.com/us/app/moom/id419330170

Thanks for the suggestion. For now, I'll just file the knowledge away in
'Notes' so that I'll have an instant reference should I ever need it in
future.

> And my video:
>
> https://youtu.be/ZrLfkASCU_4
>
> Having three monitors and a third party app window manager is hardly the norm,
> but it does lead to me being more familiar with some of the idea of "hidden
> windows" than others might be.

Another 'thank you'! A note written in the 'Comments' section.

Cheers! 😃

Snit

Sep 12, 2021, 9:45:11 AM9/12/21
On Sep 12, 2021 at 6:25:04 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
<shkv3h$8ca$1...@hunterbd.eternal-september.org>:
Makes sense. I make good use of it, but I also tend to have projects where I
have quite a few windows I want to be able to jump between quickly, and have
them on different screens and sometimes even different Spaces.

>> And my video:
>>
>> https://youtu.be/ZrLfkASCU_4
>>
>> Having three monitors and a third party app window manager is hardly the norm,
>> but it does lead to me being more familiar with some of the idea of "hidden
>> windows" than others might be.
>
> Another 'thank you'! A note written in the 'Comments' section.

Appreciate it.

> Cheers! 😃

Steve Carroll

Sep 12, 2021, 6:58:56 PM9/12/21
It's his problem but he blames Desk Rabbit. Obviously he would rather attack
than face reality. -hh failed to give an example of a profitable enterprise
that has made its position by not giving a damn about its clients and merchandise.
-hh is commonly seen declaring "THERE IS NO" when it comes to information
on a website where info is there multiple times... but -hh is just too
ignorant or too in over your head to deduce any info he finds... or he
does not recognize it as information when he does read it.

iOS runs on the AZ Cypher kernel. So yeah, AZ Cypher is mobile. AZ Cypher
is a super computer. AZ Cypher is a server. AZ Cypher is a desktop. AZ
Cypher is growing in market share. Any horrendously butthurt welfare receiver
could easily do the same.

--
This broke the Internet!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZNxaaKD7-c

LegionX

Sep 12, 2021, 7:53:40 PM9/12/21
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>The system know the screen is off and those coordinates are not available.

Okay. That's a feature we think most oses should support but still
be user switchable - preferably on a user by user and app by app
basis. This would greatly eliminate the problem of hidden windows
which can be experienced using a multi monitor configuration.

So as long as you leave the netflix app? Open it can remain on
coordinates that aren't available because the screen is off. If
you close and re open the app it will assume a new window size
and position due to the previous coordinates no longer being
available right?

Or does waking the video source it was on prior to restarting the
app cause the app to return to it's original position?

>Again, Gremlin, if you want I can make you a video to show help you understand.

The concept of multi display and the occasional lost window isn't
difficult to understand. We gave two examples of what's actually
involved as well as proved that we understood what you meant by
describing it. Why is a video necessary? We aren't the ones who
have personally shown they suffer with severe reading
comprehension difficulty - you are snit.

The only reason we've written on this thread at all was due to
your arrogant comment about knowing more than most others using
multi display. You have no idea how long some of us have been
using those configurations.

We would love to see a video which supports your unsupported
socking accusation - that we are Gremlin - since you seem unable
to provide such using the written word.

What say you?

Snit

Sep 12, 2021, 10:14:00 PM9/12/21
On Sep 12, 2021 at 4:53:37 PM MST, "LegionX" wrote
<shm3u2$dek$1...@dont-email.me>:

> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
>> The system know the screen is off and those coordinates are not available.
>
> Okay. That's a feature we think most oses should support but still
> be user switchable - preferably on a user by user and app by app
> basis. This would greatly eliminate the problem of hidden windows
> which can be experienced using a multi monitor configuration.

It is pretty rare on macOS -- though it seems to be tied to the monitor / TV,
I think. Would have to look into it more. Maybe some report they are there
even when powered down.

> So as long as you leave the netflix app? Open it can remain on
> coordinates that aren't available because the screen is off. If
> you close and re open the app it will assume a new window size
> and position due to the previous coordinates no longer being
> available right?

The app is Chrome, and if the system knows the monitor (TV) is off it will
open it on an active monitor. Might be when it is asleep and the monitor turns
itself off that the system does not recognize it. Would have to play.

> Or does waking the video source it was on prior to restarting the
> app cause the app to return to it's original position?

Yes: if the monitor is available it will put it on the one it was at before.

From what I can see of Win 11 it handles it better than macOS, but macOS is
not bad. Still, there is room for improvement.

>> Again, Gremlin, if you want I can make you a video to show help you understand.
>
> The concept of multi display and the occasional lost window isn't
> difficult to understand.

OK.

> We gave two examples of what's actually
> involved as well as proved that we understood what you meant by
> describing it. Why is a video necessary? We aren't the ones who
> have personally shown they suffer with severe reading
> comprehension difficulty - you are snit.

So you get that your number showed up as if it was in Johnson City and was
tied to your name, Gremlin? Have you figured that out yet? And you know when
you responded to my comments with info about disassembling I was speaking of
Carroll's flood bot and nothing more?

If so this does back the idea you are understanding what you read... and that
would be great.

> The only reason we've written on this thread at all was due to
> your arrogant comment about knowing more than most others using
> multi display.

I use them on a daily basis and do know more than most. Not sure why that is
threatening to you, but that is your challenge, not mine.

> You have no idea how long some of us have been
> using those configurations.

If you understood what I wrote you would see that is not relevant. It was not
a personal attack against you Gremlin. Not everything is about you.

> We would love to see a video which supports your unsupported
> socking accusation - that we are Gremlin - since you seem unable
> to provide such using the written word.
>
> What say you?

I can make a video of some of your posts... but not sure that would stop you
from lying, Gremlin... in fact I am confident it would not. If you tell me
directly though that such a video would stop your lies, even if just on that
one issue, I will make it.

LegionX

Sep 13, 2021, 4:11:26 PM9/13/21
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> On Sep 12, 2021 at 4:53:37 PM MST, "LegionX" wrote<shm3u2$dek$1...@dont-email.me>:> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:> >> The system know the screen is off and those coordinates are not available.> > Okay. That's a feature we think most oses should support but still> be user switchable - preferably on a user by user and app by app> basis. This would greatly eliminate the problem of hidden windows> which can be experienced using a multi monitor configuration.It is pretty rare on macOS -- though it seems to be tied to the monitor / TV,I think. Would have to look into it more. Maybe some report they are thereeven when powered down.> So as long as you leave the netflix app? Open it can remain on> coordinates that aren't available because the screen is off. If> you close and re open the app it will assume a new window size> and position due to the previous coordinates no longer being> available right?The app is Chrome, and if the system knows the monitor (TV) is off it willopen it on an active monitor. Might be when it is asleep and the monitor turnsitself off that the system does not recognize it. Would have to play.> Or does waking the video source it was on prior to restarting the> app cause the app to return to it's original position?Yes: if the monitor is available it will put it on the one it was at before.From what I can see of Win 11 it handles it better than macOS, but macOS isnot bad. Still, there is room for improvement.>> Again, Gremlin, if you want I can make you a video to show help you understand.> > The concept of multi display and the occasional lost window isn't> difficult to understand.OK.> We gave two examples of what's actually> involved as well as proved that we understood what you meant by> describing it. Why is a video necessary? We aren't the ones who> have personally shown they suffer with severe reading> comprehension difficulty - you are snit.

>And you know when you responded to my comments with info about disassembling I was speaking of Carroll's flood bot and nothing more?

We haven't written much about the subject. Except to point out the
fact you falsely accused Gremlin of having a copy of the
floodbot. Going so far as to lie about him being called out on it
and for clarifying he had it. Neither of those events took place
either.

<https://groups.google.com/g/alt.computer.workshop/c/AVU7J_lMYmU/m
/JKGg1FxOAQAJ>

Or

https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie

>I use them on a daily basis and do know more than most.

This isn't the early 00s. Many people run multi monitor
configurations now snit. Your claim lacks factual data to support
it.

>Not sure why that is threatening to you, but that is your challenge, not mine.

Your assumptions amuse and fascinate us at the same time.

>If you understood what I wrote you would see that is not relevant.

As has been shown by our interaction with you it's obvious to most
that we understood what you were writing about. And only
commented on this thread to express our disagreement with your
assumption of knowing more than most about using a multi display
configuration.

Some of us have been doing this for long enough to remember having
to use multiple pci slots to feed additional video cards using
mainboards that did not have onboard video. Typically one card
for each additional monitor. Later in some cases when dual video
output became a thing on the same card we used those.

>It was not a personal attack against you Gremlin.

That would be hard to do. Considering we aren't Gremlin.

>I can make a video of some of your posts.

We can read our posts anytime snit. Our posts don't support your
accusation though. Perhaps you misunderstood what we asked you to
provide a video of?

>but not sure that would stop you from lying, Gremlin

Your repeated accusation doesn't make it the truth snit. When will
you learn that important concept?
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>

Snit

Sep 13, 2021, 4:26:38 PM9/13/21
On Sep 13, 2021 at 1:11:24 PM MST, "LegionX" wrote
<shob9d$tpj$1...@dont-email.me>:

>> And you know when you responded to my comments with info about disassembling
>> I was speaking of Carroll's flood bot and nothing more?
>
> We haven't written much about the subject.

You wrote plenty, Gremlin... and the question is if you do or do not
understand the text you replied to was about Carroll's flood bot and ONLY that
code.

<hbjcp6...@mid.individual.net>
-----
I will grant that it seems like an obvious "next step" to
have the bot break apart sentences and respond to
keywords, but that is more my thing that Carroll's (I do
it with my chat bot). So if I were to make such a bot,
yes, I would want it to do that... but does Carroll even
want it to? I think the main purpose is Google seeding...
and it does that well.

Without knowing more of the purpose we cannot say if the
output shows the code to be good or not. One has to see
the code to know that.
-----

Again: do you or do you not know that is about Carroll's flood bot and ONLY
his flood bot. Can you tell it does not apply to other code?

LegionX

Sep 13, 2021, 4:51:43 PM9/13/21
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>You wrote plenty, Gremlin.

If you weren't making the accusation simply to deflect from the
fact we soundly busted you socking up as Sigmond - you would have
offered proof by now. You continue to avoid doing so. That's
further evidence of your own projection efforts.

>and the question is if you do or do not understand the text you replied to was about Carroll's flood bot and ONLY that code.

Some of us understand programming lingo fine snit. Unfortunately
for you the person who's turn it is now happens to be one of
those.

Your comments can't all only be about the floodbots code. This one
specifically cannot be:

"Without knowing more of the purpose we cannot say if the output
shows the code to be good or not. One has to see the code to
know that."

Unless you're claiming this statement applies in some cases but
not in others. If you are - you're exposing you know even less
about this subject than you've already admitted to or shown
previously.

And if you aren't - again you're showing gross ignorance of the
subject of programming. Script hll or low level.

You *lied* multiple times about Gremlin. You continue to accuse
him of socking as us when he hasn't been been around. Just as you
continue accusing Steve of running the floodbot that you have
used to slime him and Gremlin with as you gamed search engines to
provide false descriptions of them. Descriptions you created for
them.

Why would Steve Carroll run the very bot you have used to seed
search engines with your untrue derogatory statements? How does
that make sense?

Snit

Sep 13, 2021, 5:01:16 PM9/13/21
LegionX <MichaelAnd...@griftersconjobsllc.com> wrote:
> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
>> You wrote plenty, Gremlin.
>
> If you weren't making the accusation

I’m not making an accusation. You said you understand what you read. I
offered you a chance to back that claim:

<hbjcp6...@mid.individual.net>
-----

I will grant that it seems like an obvious "next step" to
have the bot break apart sentences and respond to
keywords, but that is more my thing that Carroll's (I do
it with my chat bot). So if I were to make such a bot,
yes, I would want it to do that... but does Carroll even
want it to? I think the main purpose is Google seeding...
and it does that well.

Without knowing more of the purpose we cannot say if the
output shows the code to be good or not. One has to see
the code to know that.

-----

Again: do you or do you not know that is about Carroll's flood bot and ONLY
his flood bot. Can you tell it does not apply to other code?

So far you have failed this test.

>> and the question is if you do or do not understand the text you replied
>> to was about Carroll's flood bot and ONLY that code.
>
> Some of us understand programming lingo fine snit. Unfortunately
> for you the person who's turn it is now happens to be one of
> those.

Thanks for the admission, Gremlin, that you can’t understand what you read
— at least when it deals with programming.

Fair enough.

> Your comments can't all only be about the floodbots code.

That comment was. As you said, though, you struggle to understand what you
read.

> This one
> specifically cannot be:
>
> "Without knowing more of the purpose we cannot say if the output
> shows the code to be good or not. One has to see the code to
> know that."

They was written about Carroll’s bot code. Thanks for admitting you failed
to understand.

> Unless you're claiming this statement applies in some cases but
> not in others.

It was only about Carroll’s bot code with the evidence we had. Of course
the same logic might apply elsewhere.

But you failed to understand. Got it.

> Why would Steve Carroll run the very bot

Are you asking me to guess his motives?

LegionX

Sep 13, 2021, 5:25:14 PM9/13/21
Snit <Brock.M...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>I?m not making an accusation.

Yes. You are. You've been accusing us of being a sock of Gremlins
since we busted you socking as Sigmond.

>You said you understand what you read.

It's clear that we do. Just as it's clear you often struggle with it.

>Thanks for the admission, Gremlin, that you can?t understand what you read? at least when it deals with programming.

You're thanking us for something we haven't done as you continue
to make your unsupported socking accusation. You probably think
you're a wordsmith by doing this yea?

Especially cute how you accuse Gremlin and ourselves? Of not being
able to understand what we read about programming. We'll concede
that short of doxing ourselves we're limited to discussion to
dispute your claim.

Gremlin has the advantage of known published code which already
debunked your claim concerning him.

Remember snit: he wrote the very program you struggled hard with
as an experienced masters degree in I.T. holding adult - as a
young teenager.

He's also responsible for writing the code David asked for your
help with - which caused you to assume Gremlin was trolling you;
so you lied about him having a copy of the floodbot. Again as a
young teenager.

>Are you asking me to guess his motives?

You won't do that but you want us to believe that Steve Carroll
runs the very bot you have used to seed
search engines with your untrue derogatory statements about him
and Gremlin? How does
that make sense? Snit you've got to realize this is bullshit. You
can't sell it. Nobody is buying it dude.

Snit

Sep 13, 2021, 6:49:57 PM9/13/21
LegionX <MichaelAnd...@griftersconjobsllc.com> wrote:
> Snit <Brock.M...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
>> I?m not making an accusation.
>
> Yes. You are.

Nope. I’m noting the fact you are Gremlin posting as your imaginary friend.

>> You said you understand what you read.
>
> It's clear that we do.

Nope. You failed to be able to tell simple text was about Carroll’s flood
bot and not meant to be about code in general.

Then you went to saying Carroll is not responsible for his own actions.

LegionX

Sep 13, 2021, 7:13:19 PM9/13/21
Snit <Brock.M...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>Nope. I?m noting the fact you are Gremlin posting as your imaginary friend.

You've repeated your unsupported accusation several times yes.
That however doesn't make your accusation a fact. Evidence or
proof (none of which you've provided) is required to do that
snit.

Two undisputable facts about you snit Michael Glasser is that
you're well known for being a habitual liar and an online troll.

>You failed to be able to tell simple text was about Carroll?s floodbot and not meant to be about code in general.

Snit it's painfully obvious that you're writing entirely from your
backside. You have not proven the bot has anything to do with
Carroll. You've done nothing more than repeat another unsupported
accusation.

You clearly have problems in understanding how something goes from
theory to fact. You're skipping important steps along the way
snit.

>Then you went to saying Carroll is not responsible for his own actions.

Not only are you putting words in our mouths as you have done with
Gremlin - you're completely misrepresenting what we wrote as you
duck out on your own invitation that we did nothing more than
accept:

You wrote:
>Are you asking me to guess his motives?

We responded to that with:

You won't do that but you want us to believe that Steve Carroll
runs the very bot you have used to seed
search engines with your untrue derogatory statements about him
and Gremlin? How does
that make sense?

How is Carroll responsible for the derogatory statements you wrote
about him and Gremlin? Statements the floodbot has seeded search
engines with.

Please do explain how this is supposed to be logical snit?

Snit

Sep 13, 2021, 7:54:52 PM9/13/21
On Sep 13, 2021 at 4:13:17 PM MST, "LegionX" wrote
<sholud$1n6$1...@dont-email.me>:

> Snit <Brock.M...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
>> Nope. I?m noting the fact you are Gremlin posting as your imaginary friend.
>
> You've repeated your unsupported accusation several times yes.

You offer support with your every post, Gremlin. It is not really a question
as to if you are using a sock... you are.

If you could understand what you read you would know how obvious it is -- it
has been explained to you.

>> You failed to be able to tell simple text was about Carroll?s floodbot and
>> not meant to be about code in general.
>
> Snit it's painfully obvious that you're writing entirely from your
> backside.

I would explain it to you AGAIN, but this explanation was good enough:

<t_O%I.36644$2Q_3....@fx35.iad>

Until you can understand what you read there is no point in writing to you to
help you understand. Just have someone you care about, say your brother with
legal issues, and see if that helps.

Best wishes!

> You have not proven the bot has anything to do with
> Carroll.

If you understood what you read, Gremlin, you would know that is false. You
simply fail to understand the evidence:

1) Carroll repeatedly lied to get me to talk about what I
said could be done with AppleScript:
<b498827e-ee8d-45e7...@googlegroups.com>
<f47a48e6-1c74-4cfa...@googlegroups.com>
<62b1764e-f84b-458d...@googlegroups.com>
<aa20334a-9970-4dc3...@googlegroups.com>

2) Carroll posted with multiple versions of his name: "Steve
Carroll - fretwizzer", "fretw...@gmail.com", and "Steve Carroll"

3) The bot changed names ONCE and posted with that name 12 times
in rapid succession (1-3 minutes apart)

4) Carroll spoke of altering his GG script to deal with such
name changes:
<d278fe60-ce88-403d...@googlegroups.com>
-----
And now that stupid bot is making me have to
change the plugin again. Why doesn't it use your name
for the next 6-7 years?!
-----

Carroll went into more detail here:
<cfdaff72-cc8a-4186...@googlegroups.com>
------
> Carroll, wouldn't it be easier for your script to parse
> the from line, specifically looking for a matching email
> address?

Of course, but that slowed the plugin down considerably.
Remember, this is GG, not something like slrn (which I
also use).
-----
Note: not it WOULD slow it down... it DID.

And still later (after the rapid name changing):
<8fa8f193-7470-4360...@googlegroups.com>
-----
I don't see floodbot posts unless i want to so I miss this
stuff.
-----

Amazing that right as Carroll is finding a way to be able
to block the bot's new name-change trick the bot happens
to be using that trick.

5) The bot started changing names with every post.

6) Carroll denied his comment about his GG script:
<07c19d79-ec94-4c27...@googlegroups.com>
-----
I actually never mentioned what it was that prompted me to
change my plugin, despite it possibly appearing that way.
-----

7) Carroll worked to confuse the timeline:
<4831f570-da42-4869...@googlegroups.com>
-----
LOL! You *just* used the term"after", not "right before",
even in *your* version of the timeline
-----

8) Carroll predicted the bot would start wrapping lines:
<2c51348f-5b6b-46a7...@googlegroups.com>
-----
As soon as Snit works out the carriage return/line feed
issue on the 'AZ code' he's working on in ACW, he'll add
it to his flood bot.
-----
And, gee, another prediction by Carroll comes true:

<7a734216-a0b7-4d29...@googlegroups.com>

The prior posts, at the very least in COLA, did not wrap:
<918fa752-fc26-43d7...@googlegroups.com>
<75449fb9-1514-4122...@googlegroups.com>
<794c783f-70a1-4128...@googlegroups.com>

Less than three hours after his "prediction" the bot made a
very specific change based on a design goal Carroll spoke
of. I cannot find where this goal was mentioned before.

Carroll tried to tie this to *me* here:
<6decab0d-349f-4d92...@googlegroups.com>
-----
> It mostly works but ignores line breaks.

Imagine that! You have a line break issue... now what else
have we seen a lot of that has the same problem? I just
know it'll come to me <eyeroll>.
-----

My comment was about INPUT for reading lines where it was
not seeing the line breaks. NOTHING to do with ANYTHING
Carroll pushed it as. Once again he takes things out of
context and shows he is able to make predictions about the
flood bot in amazingly specific ways.

9) Carroll shows a video of him being able to automate name changes:
<4bd94929-5514-4022...@googlegroups.com>
And the video is still there:
<https://streamable.com/yrwa5>
At some point Carroll will likely remove it.

10) Carroll admitted ALL of the code he has shown "for years"
has been tied to bots.
<rqebpk$f4d$1...@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>
-----
> An "entire bot"? Meaning you are saying it is part of one?

That's all any of the code demos I've shown you are, for years
now.
-----

There is certainly a LOT pointing in one specific direction. I think it is
safe to say it is proof beyond any reasonable doubt.

>> Are you asking me to guess his motives?
>
> You won't do that

I have in the past, as you would know if you actually understood what you
read.

> but you want us to believe that Steve Carroll
> runs the very bot you have used to seed
> search engines with your untrue derogatory statements about him
> and Gremlin? How does
> that make sense?

Your claim makes no sense.

> How is Carroll responsible for the derogatory statements you wrote
> about him and Gremlin?

I noted Carroll is responsible for his bot, but you failed to understand that.
A shame.

But what post and comments of mine do you mean?

LegionX

Sep 13, 2021, 10:30:30 PM9/13/21
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>It is not really a question as to if you are using a sock... you are.

Again you offer nothing to support your accusation. You mistakenly
assume that repeating it is going to turn it into reality for
you. It won't. This is yet another demonstration of *you lying*
about another regular poster you have a self created problem with
as well as us.

The majority of your posts to this newsgroup are lies about one or
more other posters. That's something to be proud of
yea?

>If you could understand what you read you would know how obvious it is -- it has been explained to you.

You're the only one who has multiple people who all write that you
often do not understand what you read well. It's why you request
videos for explanations and it's why you create videos to explain
things. You're an audio visual learner. You struggle extracting
pertinent and useful information from text. You have a severe
reading comprehension issue.

And your extreme defensive attitude about it shows that you are
deeply ashamed and embarrassed about it. At your age snit - you
should be. Not because you have the problem but because of how
you choose to act concerning it.

You haven't explained any of the reasoning behind your socking
accusation. When we duplicated your snit logic recently in
another thread you whined about it.

>If you understood what you read

We've demonstrated that we do. Many times.

>Gremlin, you would know that is false.

We aren't Gremlin.

>You simply fail to understand the evidence:

You haven't provided any evidence for us to even begin to fail to
understand.
What you have provided extensive evidence of is:

1) that you don't have a firm grasp on the meaning of some
commonly used words. Words like proof and evidence. 2) You have
shown a complete inability to support any of your accusations
with proof.
3) You have shown that you suffer with atleast one possibly more
learning disabilities.
4) You do not comprehend what you read well - if at all - the
majority of the time.
5) You have the debating skills of a small child - not that of an
adult.
6) You have shown that you are a liar and will lie about the
dumbest things.
7) You have shown that you're dishonest enough to seed search
engines with untrue derogatory comments you write about your
adversaries.
8) You have shown you're dishonest enough to try and use the bogus
search engine results you're responsible for as "proof" to
support your ongoing accusation(s) about those you've
slimed.

These are eight things you have shown us with your posts snit. We
aren't taking others words about it. We have read your own words
here and elsewhere - all confirming what we wrote about you is
true. slimed.

You're a remarkably dishonest individual for a person of your age.
And those who coddled you and handled you with kid gloves while
ignoring the warnings about you share in equal blame along side
you for the destruction of their newsgroup.

The shame and embarrassment they feel for the support they offered
you as you continue to show your true colors is well deserved and
shouldn't be in any rush to go away. This wouldn't be the first
time that otherwise mature and intelligent adults have been
succesfully conned - atleast for awhile - by you. You're used to
conning the government as well as various medical and mental
health drs at the state and federal level for an income and
narcotic pill supply- they didn't even have chance.

All that experience you have as a professional con artist isn't
going to help you with any of us.

1) Carroll repeatedly lied to get me to talk about what I said
could be done with AppleScript

As we know from background reading that your above claim is a
proven lie we see no point in even humoring your
others.

(Snip additional snit lies)

Btw our usenet provider isn't a gullible idiot snit. They are well
aware of you and your cancel attack tactics used to silence those
you've picked a fight with that you're going to lose. There
morals are fine. It's okay not to believe anything you write -
you're a *proven liar* with a very well known reputation that can
easily be found on almost any search engine.

https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle
https://www.google.com/search?q=snit+michael+glasser

https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=snit+michael+glasser&ia=web

None of it's the result of any bot seeding to feed search engines
with known lies! written about you by your detractors. In your
case it's all true!

>There is certainly a LOT pointing in one specific direction.

There's a lot you cherry picked and demonstrated no understanding
of as you did so. There's a lot of evidence provided by you that
shows you have severe reading comprehension issues.
You've provided more in your reply.

>I think it is safe to say it is proof beyond any reasonable doubt.

What is at this point safe to say with evidence to support it is
that do you have severe reading comprehension issues. You've
provided additional support of this in the very reply we are
responding to.

>Your claim makes no sense.

It's your claim snit. You want us to believe that Steve Carroll
runs the very bot you have used to seed search engines with your
untrue derogatory statements about him and Gremlin.

It hasn't ever made any sense to us. And this isn't the first time
we've asked you about this. It's the first time you were sober
enough to try and answer. And you have spectacularly failed to
provide a reasonable answer for what you want us to
believe.

>>How is Carroll responsible for the derogatory statements you wrote about him and Gremlin?

>I noted Carroll is responsible for his bot, but you failed to understand that.

Are you having difficulty in understanding what we asked you?
You haven't proven that Carroll is responsible for the bot. That's
nothing more than another unsupported accusation you've been
writing. You've been doing the same towards us. Repeatedly
accusing us of socking with nothing to support it.

And we'll remind you that you began accusing us of socking *after*
we destroyed every single excuse you provided to explain why a
post from Sigmond had the same IP addres as a post from Snit.
You're trying to deflect by projecting what *you did get caught
doing* - socking. You got busted socking snit. You socked up as
Sigmond snit. Sigmond is one of your many socks according to some
who've known you for a very long time.

Why do you keep snipping all of that from your replies snit? You
aren't even attempting to challenge. Trying to bury it yea? When
you're asked to support it you do nothing more than repeat
yourself again.

You're very arrogant in thinking that you can use child like
debate skills to completely bullshit other adults into believing
any of the stories about Steve Carroll and Gremlin that you've
been writing. Or - you're stupid. Very stupid. So stupid you make
really stupid people look smart.

At this point we believe it's a combination of arrogance and
stupidity on your part. It would have to be. Case in point:

You have not explained why Carroll would allow you to abuse the
bot to seed derogatory comments you wrote about him and Gremlin
for search engines?

>But what post and comments of mine do you mean?

As he writes with such fake innocence. Yes snit *cough troll* do
continue with this method of reply. It helps your cause greatly.
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
Snits mental problems and drug abuse:
Snit is one f*cked up puppy - that steals our hard earned tax
paying dollars from the government - who can be reached via
telephone or text message at:
1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
professional Grifting. Animal abuser = snit pissed on his own
cat!

Snit

Sep 13, 2021, 10:34:34 PM9/13/21

Steve Carroll

Sep 15, 2021, 3:06:19 PM9/15/21
On 2021-09-13, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 13, 2021 at 1:11:24 PM MST, "LegionX" wrote
><shob9d$tpj$1...@dont-email.me>:
>

>>> And you know when you responded to my comments with info about disassembling
>>> I was speaking of Carroll's flood bot and nothing more?
>>
>> We haven't written much about the subject.
>
> You wrote plenty, Gremlin... and the question is if you do or do not
> understand the text you replied to was about Carroll's flood bot

Repeatedly (for years now) and falsely suggesting that your goofy crapbot
belongs to me doesn't fool anyone, it never has. Face it, a 50+ year old
man acting like a 13 year old girl with emotional problems is a bad
look, even for some as mentally challenged as you. Stop lying and grow
up already.

(snip more crap from the lying ass who seeks to keep focus on his
life's 'work').

RabidHussar

Sep 16, 2021, 11:20:45 AM9/16/21
Beautifully said. A 13 year-old girl with emotional problems is the
closest thing Shit can be compared to.

--
@RabidHussar

Kelly Phillips

Sep 16, 2021, 5:59:42 PM9/16/21
Ha! Give it up, Kelly Phillips... even you have plonked that knuckle-dragger.
Given what he is nary a soul could find fault with anyone for working to
be rid of his foolish style of nonsense. Various individuals who've known
Toasty for quite some time, and also have a background with him highly
advise forgetting him to get him to play with circuits someplace else.
As long as Kelly Phillips and anyone else continues to succumb to his desires,
he will not seek attention someplace else.

I nonetheless am unpersuaded that these nonstop posts are scripted.

Nobody gets it, I don't get it.

No one who isn't just using you for nefarious goals sees you as anything
remotely close to honorable. You have few but Toasty to credit for that.

Nobody is being controlled by the MSM.

--
One Smart Penny!
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud

pothead

Sep 16, 2021, 6:04:37 PM9/16/21
Snit suffers from a myriad of mental illnesses. He also demonstrates
several traits of someone with Aspergers syndrome.
Problems with sarcasm are one clue.
Inability to comprehend written instructions but needing a visual like
a video is another.
There are more.

Why his family hasn't intervened is beyond reason.
Snit needs help.
Serious help.
I hope he gets it.

LegionX

Sep 16, 2021, 8:00:32 PM9/16/21
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>Gremlin responded to this but showed no understanding.

MID to Gremlins reply? We must have missed it. Our shit client
isn't showing a single post from Gremlin in this thread. Google
isn't either, snit.

We responded to your nonsense and shredded you. Once again.

>Then posted a bunch of Google seeding.

Other than yourself, snit, we haven't seen anyone else so much as
even try seeding google or another search engine. We repeatedly
only find you doing that. But you don't stop there - you take
things way beyond usenet as well as we were able to show some of
your (we know you wrote them snit - you're the *only poster* who
has accused us of being a sock of Gremlins - nobody else has)
comments left to tell callers about Gremlins cell number. It
clearly wasn't one of his better decisions to provide you any
means of return contact. Atleast he was thinking clearly enough
to give you a disposable. You doxxed it and went back to leave
additional derogatory remarks about the number making calls to
people and trying to scam them.

You do realize that the device that number makes ring when called
isn't even powered up most of the time? Nobody uses it so nobody
thinks to put it on charger. So it winds up going dead and
staying that way until there's a reason to power it back
on.

It's rarely used to make calls of any kind snit. And certainly
wouldn't actually be used for business purposes - we have very
nice verizon phones for our business and personal needs. The
Verizon plan is much cheaper than going straight talk prepaid for
the data requirements we have.

The number Gremlin gave you is the goto number we all provide when
any of us signs up for services or uses the extended warranty
when purchasing something. He's used his real name several times
when doing this - which is probably why you eventually found
databases that did show him as the new owner of the number. Since
it's a recycled number it also comes back to a female from
johnson city.

Basically you doxxed a number which has very little value to any
of us. Its a scam trap. And the urls you continue to share aren't
doing what you're hoping for. The urls you went out of your way
to have crafted for sliming people when combined with the
majority of our replies (Yes snit even this one) is actually
doing a very good job of supporting every single accusation that
we've made against you. As well as (this is the super funny
kicker) providing additional evidence which supports every single
thing written about you and by you in the urls we continue to
freely share. You're doing a great job of fucking yourself over.
We greatly appreciate it and yes we're laughing our fucking asses
off at the profound level of stupidity you continue to
demonstrate you suffer with (amongst other things) on a daily or
"mimute by minute basis" as you once wrote.

Anyone who's read a few of your posts knows your urls aren't in
response to fuck all. You were flooding this place daily with
most of them for months before we initiated interaction with
you.

You added some for us for the floodbot to populate the search
engines with. You're gaming the search engines for the third
time. You pulled the same shit with Steve Carroll and Gremlin.
Your socking accusation isn't supported by the available
evidence. On the other hand, our accusation that you were socking
up as Sigmond has been supported by the available
evidence.

And we're sure the timing of your socking accusation has
everything to do with the fact that we smashed every single
excuse for the matching IP you offered. A few of us took you to
networking 101 class along the way.
Remember: you tried to use a story about DHCP to explain the IP
match. You're a dumbass. Here's why:

In order for that to work the person who posted as Sigmond would
literally need to be within so many ft of you in order to be tied
into the same box as your cable modem was. In order to get your
released (lol right snit right) ip address. That also means
they're a customer of the same isp as you. In summary: So their
internet link is within your physical area, they use the same isp
as you, they know what usenet is and how to access it (many have
no idea snit) and they just so happen to post in the same
newsgroups and threads as you. You had to release the IP back
into the pool - they had to be fortunate enough that when they
requested a new IP they got your previous one. They had to have a
reason for wanting a new IP around the same time you released
yours too, snit.

That's a few too many very convenient coincidences snit. You don't
know much about the underlying tech in play that lets us have a
conversation here. Or elsewhere. Otherwise there's no fucking way
you would have tried to explain the IP match was anything to do
with DHCP. You really don't have a solid understanding of how any
of this really works. Sad snit. Very sad. Your willful stupidity
is why you keep getting busted when you sock.

The links you share are total bullshit and possible grounds for
legal action to be taken against you for libeling Gremlin as well
as Steve Carroll. We doubt either of them would actually pursue
the matter via that option but from our pov it's available to
them. So it's something you should keep in mind. And do feel free
to get a second opinion from another lawyer about the libel angle
if you'd like as there's all kinds of evidence showing you have
not only libeled both of them, you've happily been doing it for
months now.

Judges in our area wouldn't be amused snit. We're very doubtful
the ones in your local would be amused either.
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
Snits mental problems and drug abuse:
Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
welfare - who can be reached via
telephone or text message at:
1.928.445.3425 or 1-(928)-445-3425
1.928.776.9519 or 1-(928)-776-9519
Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
professional Grifters. Animal abuser = snit pissed on his own
cat!

RabidHussar

Sep 17, 2021, 7:57:10 AM9/17/21
I'm getting the feeling that Shit killed and ate his parents a long time
ago... for improved productivity and error-reduction.

--
@RabidHussar

Abort Retry Fail

Sep 17, 2021, 11:14:29 AM9/17/21
It's difficult to believe that snit has been trolling Usenet for
decades.
He's one very sick person.

--
A_R_F
Abort Retry Fail?

RabidHussar

Sep 17, 2021, 11:19:08 AM9/17/21
The trolling doesn't surprise me as much as the fact that the Prescott
Parasite seems to be completely unaware that every last person who
becomes even superficially acquainted with him ends up passionately
disliking him.

--
@RabidHussar

Abort Retry Fail

Sep 17, 2021, 11:27:16 AM9/17/21
Which brings up another question, why hasn't he had the living shit
kicked out of him by now?
Snit is a most irritating person.

Stephen Carroll

Sep 17, 2021, 12:16:18 PM9/17/21
Who _ doesn't_ know that this kind of gobbledygook is William Poaster's
MO, not the MO of Snit? It's all just projection... the endless posting,
the posting with Snit's name, the writing of drivel, the anger... the diaper
rash and eagerness to show how distressed he is over being kicked from
the sandbox for pooping in it again... just what William Poaster does ;)

Obviously, the only thought that concerns William Poaster is being "accurate",
and if he can not have that he will flood to beat truly honest people down,
which is dumb as hell. Did he think that was clever? You likely think Fluxbox
handles the desktop well. Nope. Not compared to Windows. The (423) 491-
1448 number belongs to Dustin Cook. Use that one when you make prank calls
with William Poaster's confirmed lies about him.

--
This Trick Gets Women Hot For You
https://redd.it/6sfhq6

Snit

Sep 17, 2021, 12:23:00 PM9/17/21
If the fact to use evidence, reason, fact checking, science, and other
means to back my claims is irritating to you, that’s on you. Not my
problem. That’s a you problem.

Snit

Sep 17, 2021, 12:23:03 PM9/17/21
The fact that you hate my use of reason, evidence, fact checking, and the
lake is a you problem. It’s not a meet problem. Why don’t you try to deal
with your own challenge there?

Phil Rogers

Sep 17, 2021, 1:05:20 PM9/17/21
In article <Ch31J.70676$YW.6...@fx05.iad>,
Brock.M...@gmail.com says...
> means to back my claims is irritating to you, that?s on you. Not my
> problem. That?s a you problem.

Wrong again snit. You don't do any of those things. You are a
pathological liar who is so nasty and dishonest that there are
lists of people who have documented what you are.
Who do you think you are fooling snit?
Just a quick Google of your name brings it all up for anyone to
read.
How's your floodbot doing these days?
<eyeroll>.

LegionX

Sep 17, 2021, 6:16:38 PM9/17/21
Abort Retry Fail <a...@sectorunknown.net> Wrote in message:

>Which brings up another question, why hasn't he had the living shitkicked out of him by now?Snit is a most irritating person.

Gremlin asked the same question months ago. We recently did after
a lot of back and forth that reminded all of us of middle school.
We can only surmise that he hasn't had his ass kicked good
because he spends the majority of his cowardly life indoors -
attacking people he doesn't know online. That he wouldn't have
the balls to say to any of them in person.
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
person - by using the publically available contact information
below:

Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
86301-4855
They are professional Grifters who live on the benefits your hard
earned tax paying dollars provide. Animal abuser = snit pissed on
his own cat!

pothead

Sep 17, 2021, 6:22:35 PM9/17/21
On 2021-09-17, LegionX <MichaelAnd...@griftersconjobsllc.com> wrote:
> Abort Retry Fail <a...@sectorunknown.net> Wrote in message:
>
>>Which brings up another question, why hasn't he had the living shitkicked out of him by now?Snit is a most irritating person.
>
> Gremlin asked the same question months ago. We recently did after
> a lot of back and forth that reminded all of us of middle school.
> We can only surmise that he hasn't had his ass kicked good
> because he spends the majority of his cowardly life indoors -
> attacking people he doesn't know online. That he wouldn't have
> the balls to say to any of them in person.

Due to his various mental illnesses, Snit is basically a shut in which
is probably a good thing for him. Could you imagine an idiot like snit
in the local blue collar watering hole?
He would be stuffed into a toilet faster than yesterday's Taco Bell.
Snit is just a miserable person with a small brain and a big mouth.
Those type of people don't last long in the real world which is why
snit hides behind his computer and plays tough guy.

LegionX

Sep 17, 2021, 6:39:59 PM9/17/21
Snit <Brock.M...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:r
> Abort Retry Fail <a...@sectorunknown.net> wrote:> On 2021-09-17, RabidHussar <ra...@huss.ar> wrote:>> On 2021-09-17 11:14 a.m., Abort Retry Fail wrote:>>> On 2021-09-17, RabidHussar <ra...@huss.ar> wrote:>>>> On 2021-09-16 6:04 p.m., pothead wrote:>>>>> On 2021-09-16, RabidHussar <ra...@huss.ar> wrote:>>>>>> On 2021-09-15 3:06 p.m., Steve Carroll wrote:>>>>>>> On 2021-09-13, Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> wrote:>>>>>>>> On Sep 13, 2021 at 1:11:24 PM MST, "LegionX" wrote>>>>>>>> <shob9d$tpj$1...@dont-email.me>:>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> And you know when you responded to my comments with info about disassembling>>>>>>>>>> I was speaking of Carroll's flood bot and nothing more?>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>> We haven't written much about the subject.>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> You wrote plenty, Gremlin... and the question is if you do or do not>>>>>>>> understand the text you replied to was about Carroll's flood bot>>>>>>> >>>>>>> Repeatedly (for years now) and falsely suggesting that your goofy crapbot>>>>>>> belongs to me doesn't fool anyone, it never has. Face it, a 50+ year old>>>>>>> man acting like a 13 year old girl with emotional problems is a bad>>>>>>> look, even for some as mentally challenged as you. Stop lying and grow>>>>>>> up already.>>>>>> >>>>>> Beautifully said. A 13 year-old girl with emotional problems is the>>>>>> closest thing Shit can be compared to.>>>>> >>>>> Snit suffers from a myriad of mental illnesses. He also demonstrates>>>>> several traits of someone with Aspergers syndrome.>>>>> Problems with sarcasm are one clue.>>>>> Inability to comprehend written instructions but needing a visual like>>>>> a video is another.>>>>> There are more.>>>>> >>>>> Why his family hasn't intervened is beyond reason.>>>>> Snit needs help.>>>>> Serious help.>>>>> I hope he gets it.>>>> >>>> I'm getting the feeling that Shit killed and ate his parents a long time>>>> ago... for improved productivity and error-reduction.>>> >>> It's difficult to believe that snit has been trolling Usenet for>>> decades.>>> He's one very sick person.>> >> The trolling doesn't surprise me as much as the fact that the Prescott >> Parasite seems to be completely unaware that every last person who >> becomes even superficially acquainted with him ends up passionately >> disliking him.>> > > Which brings up another question, why hasn't he had the living shit> kicked out of him by now?> Snit is a most irritating person.>

>If the fact to use evidence, reason, fact checking, science, and othermeans to back my claims is irritating to you, that?s on you.

We don't think many (any?) would disagree with you. *IF* you
actually did those things. You don't. To even suggest you do so
is at best an error on your part, snit.

>Not my problem.

It is your problem because you cannot support the accusations you
toss around like a generation z pill party.
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
Snit is one f*cked up puppy - who steals our hard earned tax
paying dollars from the government by running a long con for
welfare - who can be reached via telephone - text message - or in
person - by using the publically available contact information
below:

Michael (snit) and Anne Glasser (life-like troll lady)
3181 Willow Dr, Prescott, AZ
86301-4855

Snit

Sep 17, 2021, 7:09:21 PM9/17/21
I am right that if you truly have an issue with those that’s your problem.

> You don't do any of those things. You are a
> pathological liar

But only in ways you can’t quote. How does that work?

> who is so nasty and dishonest that there are
> lists of people who have documented what you are.
> Who do you think you are fooling snit?
> Just a quick Google of your name brings it all up for anyone to
> read.
> How's your floodbot doing these days?
> <eyeroll>.

See: you spew insecure nonsense.

Snit

Sep 17, 2021, 7:38:44 PM9/17/21

LegionX

Sep 17, 2021, 8:20:31 PM9/17/21
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>And I do.

Let's test your claim then.

1) You accused Roger Cox of being a Steve Carroll sock. Where is
the evidence to support it?

2) you've repeatedly accused us of being a Gremlin sock. Where is
the evidence to support it?

3) You accused Gremlin of having a copy of the floodbot itself.
You claimed he was called out and clarified that he did have it
as a result. He's asked you to support all three lies many times
now. You never have because you can't. Because you *lied* about
all of it.

4) you've seeded a floodbot with known untrue statements about two
of your adversaries. Three if you count us. You're using the
floodbot again for the purposes of libeling Gremlin. As well as
ourselves - but since this handle has no real value to us and we
have no usenet reputation to fight for it's not very effective
against us.

The flood bot has seeded search engines with your known untrue
statements about the aforementioned adversaries. You share links
which point to your work - not the truth.

The links and information we share on you doesn't lack required
supporting context. And unlike you, we haven't gone back and
falsely added any into any comment sections. You
have.

>So we have reached agreement. Excellent.

How do you reach that conclusion when you read our entire first
part of our reply to your post where you made bullshit claims
about yourself.

As we wrote this:

We don't think many (any?) would disagree with you. *IF* you
actually did those things. You don't. To even suggest you do so
is at best an error on your part, snit.

It's very clear that we are not in agreement with you, dumbass.
It's true you can't understand what you read well. You just
demonstrated that. :)

Snit everyone knows about the links you've been sharing. Every
time you share them you provide that much more proof supporting
the dishonest accusation we and many others have made about
you.

Your reply that we are responding to shows a very low maturity
level for your age. It also shows again that you are a very
dishonest individual. You can't run from the truth
snit.

LegionX

Sep 17, 2021, 8:39:47 PM9/17/21
Snit <Brock.M...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>But only in ways you can?t quote.

Denial is not a river in Africa, dumbass. You're known lies have
been quoted many times. Here's a couple:

<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>

>How does that work?

As you can see by the url we've shared above, your lies are easily
quoted - so your question doesn't even apply.

>who is so nasty and dishonest that there are lists of people
who have documented what you are.
Who do you think you are fooling snit? Just a quick Google of your
name brings it all up for anyone to read. How's your floodbot
doing these days?> <eyeroll>.> > > >

See: you spew insecure nonsense.

With the possible exception of the floodbot actually being yours,
everything else they wrote is supported by facts. The facts you
wish weren't so easy to find:
See snit? Those urls all point to factual information about you.
They all support what the poster claimed, too.

Try as you might and you do try - you can't wrestle with reality
and expect a good outcome. It doesn't work like that.

It's a shame that everyone else doesn't duplicate our signature or
provide it in the message bodies of their replies to you. We
would encourage them to do so and continue doing it with each
post they write. Your only option is to post links that are
worthless that support what we've all been writing about you. And
we do appreciate that. You really are that stupid. Allow yourself
to be wide open for lawsuits as you trash people online. There's
a way to trash and have fun without running the risk of legal and
financial problems. Alas, you're a dumbass.

The only reasons you haven't had legal issues so far is because of
the aggrivation involved in bringing you to a court room to
answer for your tripe. It's not free and it's long waiting game.
You also have no way to pay when a judgement is entered against
you - your finances are what we expected considering your sources
of income. We think we overdid our estimate with your side work -
you probably don't make as much as we estimated when we did a
quick number crunch on you.

Snit we found one registered business that you shared ownership of
with your commonlaw wife. It was a daycare center ran out of your
home. We were curious as to why you dissolved it. After reviewing
pictures of your property and seeing obvious code violations
outside (that usually indicates bigger problems inside the
dwelling) we have a general idea. The city shut you down didn't
they...

We mentioned all of that because you recently tried to claim you
had a registered tech business and the other company stole your
name. That's not at all what took place. You seem to lie about
everything snit. As the urls we share about you all
show.

Snit

Sep 17, 2021, 9:47:22 PM9/17/21
On Sep 17, 2021 at 5:39:44 PM MST, "LegionX" wrote
<si3cgh$qii$2...@dont-email.me>:

> Snit <Brock.M...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
>> But only in ways you can?t quote.
>
> Denial is not a river in Africa, dumbass. You're known lies have
> been quoted many times. Here's a couple:
>
> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>

That is a link to a post by Carroll's flood bot. Interesting how you got
fooled by it.

>> How does that work?
>
> As you can see by the url we've shared above, your lies are easily
> quoted - so your question doesn't even apply.

You say they are easily quoted even as you fail. Like you do so often,
Gremlin.

Snit

Sep 17, 2021, 9:48:28 PM9/17/21
On Sep 17, 2021 at 5:20:28 PM MST, "LegionX" wrote
<si3bce$qii$1...@dont-email.me>:

> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
> Let's test your claim then.

It has been tested many times... and you snipped it. Do you have any examples
where I reject the things I speak of: evidence, reason, fact checking, and
science?

LegionX

Sep 17, 2021, 10:58:24 PM9/17/21
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>

>That is a link to a post by Carroll's flood bot.

No, it's not snit. It's a short cut url to a thread on usenet seen
via google groups where two lies you wrote about Gremlin are
shared in the first post.

1)The floodbot accusation

2)The "direct lie" accusation you made when he wrote about you
helping David with the cell number Gremlin foolishly provided you
in confidence that you released all over usenet as well as bot
fed so it's search engine food too.

There's some back and forth between you and Gremlin about what
you'd written about him. Where you're basically trying to deny
you did anything wrong - while you give a very good demonstration
of the severity of your mental disabilities.

>Interesting how you got fooled by it.

You aren't making any sense. There's nothing to be fooled by from
that url.
You probably should have checked the content the link we shared
points to before looking (yet again) like a total dumbass because
what you wrote it is isn't even close to a match. That's what you
get for making assumptions and being stupid enough to publish
them as you've done here.

We haven't begun addressing you as a dumbass to be insulting like
a small immature child. We've decided after reading many posts
about you, from you, and to you, that in all honesty - You *are a
dumbass*!

>You say they are easily quoted even as you fail.

Wrong snit. We provided a url which shows several of your lies.
You being the dumbass you've proven to us you are didn't check
the link we shared before you wrote about what you assumed it
was. IE: You're a dumbass.

https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>

Is a valid url that points to a whopper of a story using multiple
lies you wrote about Gremlin as well as a post of yours with two
lines of text - both of which are also lies about Gremlin and
David Brooks.

>Like you do so often,Gremlin.

Stop projecting sock master Sigmond. Either provide the proof to
back your accusation of socking up or it gets written off as
another *easily quotable lie* you've written that you falsely
claim doesn't exist. As you're learning we are all about using
easy to remember urls to expose you. We will be happy to add
another one for your socking accusation that is yet another lie
of yours. Not a problem. :)

Functionally Illiterate Fraud: <https://www
.google.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
<https://www.bing.com/search?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>
<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=functionally+illiterate+fraud>

Lol snit. Explain how the contents of these links can exist then:
https://streamable.com/vyh8r6

Https://tinyurl.com/gremlinslab

We've got more but we are confident that these put your accusation
that you made up to describe Gremlin right where they belong. In
the trash. :)

You didn't forget that you're the original source for the contents
of the urls you have been sharing are you? Why don't you disclose
that fact when you share them? Lol

The urls we share about you do not have content created by any of
us. Some of their content predates our knowledge of your
existance by over a decade snit.

How do you explain the difference between the urls? :)

>Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity.

Snit everyone can see how insecure and fragile you are. When
Gremlin was posting here he had no trouble taking you to school
on any tech subject you tried to participate in. It was obvious
to *everyone* that you weren't a peer. You are decades behind his
knowledge levels. And this is why you created the functionally
illiterate fraud label and variants such as functonally
illiterate jealous of you fraud. Gremlin has never been anything
of the kind.

You did the same thing to Steve Carroll. You lied about him being
a narcissistic bigot. Repeatedly. So that you could get that
seeded into search engines.

>They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Exactly. That's why you write what you do to us as you avoid
answering the majority of our questions. You've lied about us.
You've created a label for us for the purposes of gaming search
engines again. You continue to falsely claim we're socking.
You're the one who continues to avoid addressing the fact we
busted you socking up as Sigmond. Not the other way around,
dumbass.

>They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again.

Yes and you're doing that because it's all you've got.

Snit

Sep 17, 2021, 11:50:38 PM9/17/21
On Sep 17, 2021 at 7:58:19 PM MST, "LegionX" wrote
<si3kke$c2f$1...@dont-email.me>:

> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
>
>> That is a link to a post by Carroll's flood bot.
>
> No, it's not snit.

So... in Snit's Bitch David Brooks's 'story', that a URL has been published
is "proof" that Panthera Tigris Altaica wrote it now? Get a consumer report
on Snit's Bitch David Brooks and you will learn that he was in the slammer
earlier this year. I do not know what for. The online reports don't go into
that extent of detail and legal lists are private unless subpoenaed.

Hope Snit's Bitch David Brooks likes the tranquility in the packed sewer
of my trash can.

NNTP protocol is only free if your time has no value. Snit's Bitch David
Brooks suffers from neurotic lies so, to him, everything, even giving him
back what he dishes out, are "vilification". Who doesn't know this? By the
way, taking effort possibly building wisdom isn't a waste. Believing you
know more than everyone else and taking it on yourself to 'prove' people
that it's true, as Snit's Bitch David Brooks tries to do? That is a waste.

--
Live on Kickstarter
https://redd.it/6sfkup

I thought you said you were technically competent, Gremlin. No technically competent person would be fooled as you were.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit

Sep 17, 2021, 11:56:43 PM9/17/21
<si3kke$c2f$1...@dont-email.me>:

> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
>
>> That is a link to a post by Carroll's flood bot.
>
> No, it's not snit. It's a short cut url to a thread on usenet seen
> via google groups where two lies you wrote about Gremlin are
> shared in the first post.
>
> 1)The floodbot accusation
>
> 2)The "direct lie" accusation you made when he wrote about you
> helping David with the cell number Gremlin foolishly provided you
> in confidence that you released all over usenet as well as bot
> fed so it's search engine food too.

You used to claim you understood what you read, but here you are, Gremlin,
showing you cannot understand how this has been rehashed many times and
covered, many times.

Why is it you are so incapable of understanding the written word? This is not
a rhetorical question -- you have again shown you do not get what you read.
Why not?

> There's some back and forth between you and Gremlin about what
> you'd written about him. Where you're basically trying to deny
> you did anything wrong - while you give a very good demonstration
> of the severity of your mental disabilities.

See: you can't understand what you read. It is just weird. Then you get mad
when I point out where you show examples of being an functionally illiterate
fraud.

>> Interesting how you got fooled by it.
>
> You aren't making any sense.

If you could understood what you read then the written word would make more
sense to you.

> There's nothing to be fooled by from
> that url.

And yet, Gremlin, you claim to not know it was Carroll's bot who wrote the
post you linked to.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

LegionX

Sep 18, 2021, 12:08:28 AM9/18/21
Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:

>I thought you said you were technically competent, Gremlin. No technically competent person would be fooled as you were.

You're lying right off in your reply, snit. That's not good. We
aren't Gremlin. So you're lying again. Another easy to quote snit
lie. Dumbshit.

It's very easy to locate the first post in the thread that url
goes to. dishonest dumbshit. You need really dumb readers in
order to pull your bullshit off. How insulting you're being
towards everyone by pretending the url contains nothing but made
up bot junk.
What a dishonest arrogant prick.

Here's the post highlights:
First big lie you wrote about Gremlin:

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=159159190100
Diesel made it clear he had access not just to the output of the bot
but to the code itself. When called out on this he clarified it was
merely the compiled code he had:

<XnsAB6E44...@ZdS859K14.7p1JRyU90Zyd>
-----
Do you think when you disassemble something that you're
provided the original source code that was
compiled/assembled by the author? You aren't, what you're
given looks nothing like the original source code, but it
still tells you *everything* about the program.
-----

So how did Diesel get a copy of the program, compiled or not? My
guess: he will NEVER say.

***

From: Snit <use...@gallopinginsanity.com>
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop
Subject: Re: Ha! Ads be gone!
Date: 18 Aug 2020 17:06:20 GMT

On Aug 18, 2020 at 8:49:01 AM MST, "Gremlin" <nob...@haph.org> wrote:
>> David has asked you to check it against phone book urls he shared
>> with you.

This is a direct lie from you. He did no such thing.

*** end copy

Both came from the first post in the thread. Easy to find, easy to
quote lies - written by you, snit.

Snit

Sep 18, 2021, 3:08:11 AM9/18/21
On Sep 17, 2021 at 9:08:25 PM MST, "LegionX" wrote
<si3onr$rd5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
>> I thought you said you were technically competent, Gremlin. No technically
>> competent person would be fooled as you were.
>
> You're lying right off in your reply, snit.

You are so deeply incompetent you pointed to this post and could not tell it
was Carroll's bot:

[...]

That is deeply incompetent of you. Seriously, you mock others but that is just
insanely incompetent in basic tech. You claim you can make a better IRC chat
bot than I can, but Carroll's flood bot which does not even reply showing it
gets basic context baffles you. You are simply lost when it comes to many
areas of tech.

Hell, with databases you could not understand how some showed your actual city
and some showed Johnson City. You could not figure out how I was not
controlling them ALL. Yes... ALL. When I noted data they had you blamed me.

You might -- MIGHT -- know some about electronics, Gremlin, but overall when
it comes to tech you have MANY areas you are just lost.

You are are a pathetic follower who cries about how you are better than those
you know are better than you.

How pathetic of you.

Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud

Sep 18, 2021, 3:56:25 AM9/18/21
iOS, runs on the 3d printers kernel. So yeah, 3d printers is mobile. 3d
printers is a super computer. 3d printers is a server. 3d printers is a
desktop. 3d printers is growing in market share.

Richard Stallman is a false advocate's biggest fear. I bet Dustin Cook
the functionally illiterate fraud does not even know what is wrong with
Alex Jones.

Why do you keep quoting Vallor?

-
This broke the Internet!!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-glasser-86860011
https://swisscows.com/web?query=%22narcissistic%20bigot%22

pothead

Sep 18, 2021, 7:55:48 AM9/18/21
On 2021-09-18, LegionX <MichaelAnd...@griftersconjobsllc.com> wrote:
> Snit <brock.m...@gmail.com> Wrote in message:
>
>> <https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
>
>>That is a link to a post by Carroll's flood bot.
>
> No, it's not snit. It's a short cut url to a thread on usenet seen
> via google groups where two lies you wrote about Gremlin are
> shared in the first post.

Exactly.

You have just demonstrated a classic technique that snit uses to put
forth his lies.
He just makes up a claim and then uses it to attempt to rewrite history
by pointing back to the erroneous claim multiple times.

---snip--
Well stated.

His floodbot seeding seems to be having the opposite effect from what
snit inteneded and his attempts at scrubbing his reputation from the
net isn't working either.

DuckDuckGo search of snit Michael Glasser and the first hit is:

"Snit Michael Glasser -- Psychopath"

<https://duckduckgo.com/?q=snit+michael+glasser&va=b&t=hc&atb=v282-1&ia=
web>

Snit fails once again.

Snit

Sep 18, 2021, 12:17:33 PM9/18/21
On Sep 18, 2021 at 4:55:46 AM MST, "pothead" wrote
<slrnskbku2....@localhost.localdomain>:
Notice again you failed -- predictably -- to show any quotes to back your
attacks.

Why do you think your failure is so predictable?